Sleep!

Forum: December 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By redbirds

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To December 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 7th, 2013, 12:42 PM
Jessimaaka's Avatar Pink in a house of Blue
How's everyone's sleep going so far?

Jess
DS1: Cameron 8/12/2012
DS2: Levi 3/30/2014
May 7th, 2013, 12:49 PM
feythful's Avatar Proud Dec '13 DDC Co-host
Sleep? What is that? Between the million trips to the bathroom I might get a nap or two.

May 7th, 2013, 12:56 PM
mommy-of-one's Avatar Veteran
LOL Sleep? My sleep seems like I am awake still. Once I fall asleep my dreams start to take over and freak me out. Usually they wake me up and I can't get back to sleep. But, some nights I am lucky and once I fall asleep I stay asleep until I have to pee or get really thirsty lol

Thank you to Peimum for my AMAZING siggy!

May 7th, 2013, 12:57 PM
feythful's Avatar Proud Dec '13 DDC Co-host
Oh yeah...I totally forgot about the vivid dreams (or more often nightmares) that come along with the hormones. I've only had one of those nights so far and hope I can avoid them for the rest of it. Sorry the dreams are keeping you awake.

May 7th, 2013, 01:11 PM
kara74's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Aside from the weird dreams, I'm sleeping pretty well actually. I get up maybe once or twice a night to use the bathroom but that's normal for me. I'm thankful for this because I know sooner or later my sleep will be scarce.

May 7th, 2013, 01:14 PM
mommy-of-one's Avatar Veteran
I just don't remember them being THIS intense with my DD. They feel so real...

LOL I asked my SO if I rolled over the other night and started making out with his shoulder because I didnt know if it was my dream or real... He laughed and said he had no idea. Thats a silly example but some have been out of this world crazy

If I didn't think it would stink too bad I would contemplate training myself to use a diaper at night LOL. But, my body wakes me up

Thank you to Peimum for my AMAZING siggy!

May 7th, 2013, 03:28 PM
redbirds's Avatar Blessed Again!
LOL. OH... my. Love the shoulder-make-out

With exception of last night, where my brain would NOT shut off from a work meeting I had until freaking 3:00 am, I have had decent nights' sleep. However, I don't go to bed until later (I get a lot of work done when the kids finally go down), and still have to wake up when they do at about 6:30 a.m. so I am still quite exhausted. When the Lord is kind, he knocks both little ones out at the same time for me, so all 3 of us can take good naps together
mommy-of-one likes this.

Hat's off to Vicki for my cute siggy, thank you!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search