Mommamindy???????

Forum: December 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By blakesgirl09
  • 1 Post By blakesgirl09

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To December 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 8th, 2013, 03:20 PM
blakesgirl09's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
WHERE ARE YOU??? I hope everything is OK. I'm thinking of you!

May 9th, 2013, 12:41 AM
Beautiful Life!
Oh you are so sweet! I'm sorry I've been MIA. I worked some overnight shifts this weekend, and posted a couple times/once? but that was in TTC. Since then, I've been exhausted and truthfully having a lot of anxiety. I scheduled an u/s for tomorrow (technically today now) with a place for ease of mind, but it's almost like I'm having panic attacks worrying about everything being ok. Will keep you posted after my u/s!

How are you?! I got on here tonight really to check on you and a few other ladies! Are you done with finals? Hope all is well! Thanks for checking on me again!

May 9th, 2013, 09:51 AM
blakesgirl09's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Well I'm very glad that you are OK. I was getting worried!! I can't wait to see your update after you see your little bean!! UPDATE ASAP!!!

Finals are officially OVER!! Thank goodness. This semester almost killed me. I have already enrolled in 3 classes next semester and really have no idea how I'm going to manage finals since they will be right around the baby's due date. I guess I'll deal with that when the time comes.

What kind of work do you do? For some reason I thought that you were a SAHM.
mommamindy likes this.

May 9th, 2013, 11:00 PM
Beautiful Life!
Yay for finals being over with! I do think you're crazy for enrolling in more for next semester! The last semester I went to school I was at the end of my pregnancy with my daughter, but she wasn't due for a month and a half after the semester ended. It was hard. I can't imagine doing it right that close to your due date. I will be your cheerleader though!

Appt. went well today! I'll post pics in another topic.

Technically, I am a SAHM. Two years ago, after working for an organization for 6 years, teaching life skills to foster youth, I decided to be a SAHM. Since then, I have done odd jobs and temporary jobs here and there when I'm asked. Recently, I learned my grandma has pancreatic cancer, so I thought I'd try to do something to earn a little extra money for us to go visit her before she passes. I started selling chocolate through Dove chocolate, which has been fun. Then, I got a call from my former employer asking if I'd do some temporary work at their youth home. So I've been doing some overnights there once in awhile. Now they want to know if I'm interested in a part-time job. I told them I'd have to think about it. I'll probably try to just keep it as a once in awhile I'll do some overnights for them, but we'll see. So that's my SAHM status update.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search