headaches?

Forum: December 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By redbirds

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To December 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 13th, 2013, 08:55 AM
Super Mommy
Are you guys having a lot of headaches? I have been getting one almost everyday, i am guessing from hormones.
An Angel (Miscarried July 17, 2006)
Trinity(6)
Tatum(4)
Baby BOY!!!!(due Dec. 21, 2013)

May 13th, 2013, 09:08 AM
redbirds's Avatar Blessed Again!
I get them now and again, but I work a great deal on the computer, too, so it could also be my eyes are more strained than before. Headaches also relate back to BP issues, so maybe keep an eye on your bp, especially on days where you have those headaches. I think it could also be related to dehydration (just like cramps), so maybe check on your fluid intake? Just trying to come up with some ideas...
bundle2baby likes this.

Hat's off to Vicki for my cute siggy, thank you!
May 13th, 2013, 09:09 AM
*MaLLoRy*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yes I am too! Before pregnancy I got migraines anyway, but they were debilitating. Until the past week or so I haven't had any headache at all, now I get an annoying headache every day.
May 13th, 2013, 09:32 AM
Kaniscooo's Avatar Super Mommy
Every. Single. Day. With Avery I had them for 8 weeks straight, so bad I could barely walk to the bathroom. I wasn't working and she was my first so I was able to lay on the couch in the dark with a glass of water and a cold rag on my head. They haven't gotten that bad yet, thankfully, I work full time and have Avery so there's no way Id be able to relax through them. Drink lots of water and take Tylenol. If you're the least bit dehydrated it can make the headaches worse.

May 13th, 2013, 09:58 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I had a pretty bad one yesterday, but I know I wasn't drinking enough water. Hope it goes away and you feel better!

May 13th, 2013, 11:37 AM
emilybobemily's Avatar Regular
Prepregnancy I was taking a class D migraine preventative and switched a few months before we conceived to a safer class c. Honestly, it feels like I am not taking any preventative at all anymore. I have to keep laying in bed with pillows over and face to keep it dark my head hurts so bad. =( As soon as I can I am going to ask my neurologist when it is safe to get back on my original medication. The nausea was enough for me! Now this? Argh. This little tot is gonna be in time out as soon as he/she crowns.
May 13th, 2013, 06:25 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I have been getting them off and on and I think mine are triggered by dehydration.
May 13th, 2013, 08:33 PM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
Yep. I normally get hormonal headaches, so that's no surprise. I get really bad ones when ovulating and on my period, so why would pregnancy be any different?

May 14th, 2013, 06:02 AM
Kivett12's Avatar Veteran
YES!! The 1st couple of weeks was bad, but it has seemed to taper off a little now. It is definitely the hormones, but like someone else mentioned it could be caused by BP. I would try to make sure that your BP is fine. I still have days that my head feels like it is about to explode! You can try and take Tylenol, it usually seems to provide some relief.

1st Beta 5/29 = 65
2nd Beta 6/2 = 937
3rd Beta 6/9 = 14,211
1st U/S 6/18 = HB 124 (YAY)

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search