What are you eating lately?

Forum: December 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree4Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To December 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 14th, 2013, 03:37 PM
anybodyinthere's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am not eating a lot lately. When I do eat, it tends to be bread or dry cereal. I have also been trying to eat chicken noodle soup or something similar for lunch. Fruit is good, too.

Meat is out. We had to go to Texas Roadhouse on Mother's Day and I ate a veggie plate.

This morning, I surprised myself and was able to eat a breakfast taco with bacon and eggs. I was FLOORED.

Oh, and a couple of times I have eaten an ice cream Drumstick. LOL! In fact, I am about to eat one.

May 14th, 2013, 03:57 PM
lily26's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
strawberries.. i havent been able to keep much down. my morning sickness started n full force

Mommy to my little Butterfly Vanyah, born at 34 weeks and 2 days.
2lbs and 14oz on November 19th, 2013 at 2:31am.
Have never been so in love before.
May 14th, 2013, 04:01 PM
emilybobemily's Avatar Regular
Mashed potatoes, microwave chicken nuggets, choc chip cookie dough (middle of the night snack! haha), macaroni and cheese.

For some reason I can plow through a veggie burrito with a ton of peppers at Moes. no idea. LOL

Sometimes cool whip with oranges.

Pretty much its lots of starch.
Lance crackers in emergencies.
May 14th, 2013, 04:09 PM
ChicaChels's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
today i had 1/2 a donut for breakfast and some orange juice, for lunch i had chicken cesar salad, some cantaloupe and grapes and finished off my kids' strawberry/banana yogurt...not sure what we're going to have for supper..it depends on what time hubster gets home. We did have dairy queen around 4 it was 101 here today!

Maverick Jude
December 9, 2013
5:20PM 8lb3oz 20.5"
Hospital water birth
May 14th, 2013, 04:15 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I am not hungry much because nothing sounds good but when I eat I an eat...it's weird! Breakfast was a sausage breakfast burrito, lunch was subway oven roasted chicken with pickles and honey mustard on the side, chips and dinner...I dunno yet! Probably the other half of my subway and chips or a chicken/cheese quesadilla with chips and salsa and some fruit since I haven't had any today....At some point today I will eat an apple I am sure

May 14th, 2013, 04:24 PM
monkeymama2's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Everything, lately! Like since the weekend. I'm not AS nauseous, and incredibly hungry. Mother's Day at night I ate French fries dipped in broccoli cheese soup. ???
May 14th, 2013, 04:42 PM
anybodyinthere's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I love broccoli cheese soup. I can't wait until all of the yummy things in the world seem yummy again. It makes me sad when I am not hungry. :/

May 14th, 2013, 04:53 PM
kara74's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Kind of odd and probably sounds gross to some but I'm a bit obsessed with tuna noodle the past couple weeks. I'm making it again tonight. It's really the only dish I can stomach that has protein of some kind in it. I use albacore tuna so it's not strong and fishy tasting/smelling. I also made caramel out of sweetened condensed milk over the weekend and have been eating spoonfuls of that.

May 14th, 2013, 04:58 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Changes on a daily basis. Lots of carbs. White cheese popcorn settles my stomach? Usually cr cheese toast for breakie. Today was a good day I was able to eat some salad and bread for lunch. Dinner was baked potato and cheese brat! I hate almost any meat right now, so was happy to keep brat down..
May 14th, 2013, 05:23 PM
summerbaby1's Avatar Veteran
Last night was salmon and mashed potatoes. I skipped on the salmon it tasted too fishy and too funky. I had a fruit cup and some chicken nuggets from chick-fil-a and orange juice. I was craving a Wendys baked potato with brocolli and cheese this afternoon, but it didnt stay down long thanks to my pre-natal vitamin..eww.
I've been craving lots of potatoes, chicken nuggets, slushies and milkshakes. Ginger ale and sprite have been helping with the nausea but lately I've been craving ginger snaps.
May 14th, 2013, 06:06 PM
JulieMc's Avatar Loving my babies. :)
I have no cravings. I fluctuate between intense desire/need to consume anything in sight, and being sickened by the thought of food yet being so hungry that I force myself to eat something bland. Also, sweets make me completely nauseous, which is strange. It's different than my other kids pregnancies. I'm blaming it on the fact that this time I'm having twins.
bundle2baby likes this.

May 14th, 2013, 06:54 PM
Mega Super Mommy
lol y'all are making me hungry......
ChicaChels likes this.

May 14th, 2013, 07:34 PM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
nothing that stays down....

May 14th, 2013, 09:57 PM
feythful's Avatar Proud Dec '13 DDC Co-host
Whatever sounds good, because that's generally what will stay down. For me, that's meant a lot of pizza, pancakes, POWDERED DONUTS (because they're seriously addictive), sour candy and lots of ginger ale.

May 15th, 2013, 07:20 AM
monkeymama2's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Powdered doughtnuts ARE addictive. That's why I don't buy them.
bundle2baby likes this.
May 15th, 2013, 07:32 AM
blakesgirl09's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
ANything and everything. Unfortunately I'm having a hard time with food right now. I'm constantly starving and constantly eating. I'm trying to watch it but it's difficult.

May 15th, 2013, 08:17 AM
kara74's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I just ate an entire bag of Chex Mix. Even the bread stick thingys that I don't normally eat.

May 15th, 2013, 10:01 AM
CherryLimeade's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I want summerbaby1's salmon and mashed potatos!! Sounds so yummy. I didn't have m/s for 4 days straight and i ate like a pig, even went to a chinese buffet. But m/s came back in the evenings Boo!

I've been eating ham sandwiches, fruit, banana bread, and burritos last night. Most of my aversions are gone, i think my m/s now is exhaustion related cause as soon as I get DS in bed and lay down on the couch, i feel fine.
bundle2baby likes this.

May 15th, 2013, 04:32 PM
Expecting our 1st and 2nd
I've been eating lots of bagels and cream cheese and ice cream/frappes. Nothing seems good. I'll think I want something but then it's gross or tastes funny. I had pizza for dinner, but now have ridiculous heartburn that Zantac isn't touching. I tried some ginger ale today which helped with the nausea but left a bad taste in my mouth. Can't wait to be able to eat like a normal person again!
May 15th, 2013, 05:01 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I'll be glad when the food aversions/nausea/bottomless pit feeling goes away and I can eat like a normal human again. Today I was dreaming of pepperoni and pot pies (not together). It's what Shannon said above, I'll think something sounds good and then when I look at it I'm grossed out.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search