Weird, untypical pregnancy symptoms...

Forum: December 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To December 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 16th, 2013, 08:35 AM
kara74's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
What are the weirdest pregnancy symptoms you've experienced? Either now or in past pregnancies. Symptoms that don't normally get talked about but you discover are actual pregnancy symptoms/side effects.

For me - excess salivation, carpal tunnel, and hot/cold flashes. The hot/cold flashes are something new with this pregnancy. I had carpal tunnel with my last pregnancy which I was surprised to discover is fairly common. The excessive salivation is new to my last two pregnancies. I don't know if my first two pregnancies were easier because I was younger or what but I'm starting to think so. Pregnancy in my late 30s is proving to be the worst experience of my life!

May 16th, 2013, 09:39 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Well I am in my early thirties and this one by far has been the roughest/though its close with my first. Apparently rib pain can be a symptom. I had/have alot as my boobs/ ribs expand. Trapped gas has also been an issue...
May 16th, 2013, 10:48 AM
anybodyinthere's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Diarrhea, hives

May 16th, 2013, 01:29 PM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
Chest hair. lol I heard that your hair grows faster during pregnancy, but growing hair you don't normally grow it?? That falls out after pregnancy? Go figure. It's not thick or overly dark, but occasionally I'll look down and see several long hairs that I swear weren't there the day before!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search