If you're like me, and you are prone to seeing a food and just HAVING to have it...

Forum: December 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By SweetiePeas

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To December 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 16th, 2013, 02:54 PM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
...Sam's Club is not the place to go. Because if you see a food you just HAVE to have some of (jellybeans), you have a buy a lot (4lbs).

>_<

May 16th, 2013, 03:04 PM
Mega Super Mommy
And if you're like me, you'd eat them in one sitting!

Thanks Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy!

May 16th, 2013, 03:06 PM
I may have, if I hadn't thrown up after 3 handfulls

To be fair to the jellybeans, I threw up because I got a tickle at the back of my throat, which caused a coughing fit, which caused me to gag, and that was the end of that.

May 16th, 2013, 04:01 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Haha I do that! Except I want something then tire of it quickly these days so thats leaves way too much left over..
kara74 likes this.
May 16th, 2013, 04:50 PM
anybodyinthere's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I can barely tolerate the grocery store at all lately. The reason I was put on Zofran is because I told the doctor that it was pretty much impossible for me to eat from 4pm-9am. Food is gross right now.

BUT, this morning I managed a breakfast burrito and some peach tea, which was seriously a miracle.

May 16th, 2013, 04:55 PM
Most of the time I feel like that. But sometimes, it just hits me over the head. I wouldn't even have been there except my insurance wouldn't allow me to fill my thyroid meds yesterday, so I had to go back today to pick them up.

May 16th, 2013, 06:40 PM
kara74's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I had a piece of carrot cake on Mother's Day that was seriously delicious, it made me want more. My dad went out and bought me a whole carrot cake from Costco that is sitting on the counter going to waste because I no longer want carrot cake and the kids don't like carrot cake. So wasteful. :/. I hate how flakey I am when it comes to food when I'm pregnant.

May 17th, 2013, 04:25 AM
Veteran
im the same way too ...

May 17th, 2013, 08:00 AM
feythful's Avatar Proud Dec '13 DDC Co-host
I'm awful. I don't even have to see it. My friend posted about the most delicious coconut cream pie shake she got from Sonic, and that's all I've been thinking since last night. CONSTANT CRAVING.

May 17th, 2013, 06:58 PM
n8tsmomma's Avatar Super Mommy
I now want carrot cake! Yes I have random cravings but I have pretty good craving control because I do not want to gain aton of weight with this pregnancy.

May 17th, 2013, 08:08 PM
bajars2531's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I went to King Soopers the other day and came home with chinese dumplings, a bag of frozen burritos, peanut butter cookies, 2 of the last bags that I could find of Sriracha chips, um and I think I may have bought some ham, and a few things for dinner. When DH came home from work and opened the fridge all he said was 'Wow, whose pregnant and went grocery shopping?!" LOL

Make a pregnancy ticker

May 18th, 2013, 05:12 AM
HorseGal's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yep thats usually how my cravings go. I see it and I HAVE TO HAVE IT!!!
May 18th, 2013, 10:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by n8tsmomma View Post
I now want carrot cake! Yes I have random cravings but I have pretty good craving control because I do not want to gain aton of weight with this pregnancy.
With me only keeping down about 25% of anything (if that) and CONSTANTLY nauseated besides, I pretty much will eat anything that sounds good at the time. It probably won't be staying long.

May 18th, 2013, 11:05 AM
Leogirl's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I can't eat anything unless I REALLY want it and then it usually doesn't stick around long. Yesterday I just had to have soup and breadsticks from Olive Garden. It was the only thing that seemed remotely appealing. I sat down and ate the whole bag of breadsticks then threw them up not long after that. I was so sad.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search