Anxiety

Forum: December 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To December 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 17th, 2013, 05:56 AM
DavidandJaidonsmomma's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My last pregnancy back in 09 ended in a missed miscarriage so although I'm excited about this pregnancy I'm pretty nervous. My next appointment isn't for another 2 weeks and it's driving me crazy. Do you think if I ask the dr to come in to hear the hb next week they'd be willing?

Bree - Mom to David - 10 & Jaidon - 8
Baby#3:
Beta 4/25 @ 16dpo 622 4/29 @ 20dpo 2013
10wk hb 172

May 17th, 2013, 06:38 AM
*~ Joni ~*'s Avatar Jordana Jacoby & Jamason
Doesn't hurt to call and ask, especially with your history. GL!
May 17th, 2013, 07:01 AM
monkeymama2's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Ask! I know how you feel. My appt is in 2 weeks. I got my own u/s 2 weeks ago. And guess what I'm doing again today?? Yep, another u/s. I've felt "different" and mostly I can acknowledge that I am just feeling anxiety, a part of me wonders if things are ok. I am telling myself this is the last time and then I'll just have to try and trust that everything will be ok. Anxiety sucks.
May 17th, 2013, 07:06 AM
redbirds's Avatar Blessed Again!
I am RIGHT THERE with you! I don't know why I'm so paranoid or worried this time around, but I am. It's awful. I am also wondering if I could just sneak in for a hb check on the doppler and not a full appointment, but I haven't asked yet. Every day, though, I do wonder and I think I should throw it out to her and see if she'll do it for me.

Hat's off to Vicki for my cute siggy, thank you!
May 17th, 2013, 07:31 AM
DavidandJaidonsmomma's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I called. I'm not far enough along yet. I'll be 10 weeks at my next appt and that is when you can hear the hb on the doppler they said.

Bree - Mom to David - 10 & Jaidon - 8
Baby#3:
Beta 4/25 @ 16dpo 622 4/29 @ 20dpo 2013
10wk hb 172

May 17th, 2013, 08:01 AM
Meggie26's Avatar Megan
Send a message via MSN to Meggie26
Could you rent a doppler to ease your mind?

Hope the anxiety lets up sooner than later!

May 17th, 2013, 08:27 AM
mommy-of-one's Avatar Veteran
My advice, don't rent a doppler unless you are certain it will not increase your anxiety...
I tried one at 8.5 weeks and freaked out, went to ER bc I couldnt find the HB... I was too early to hear it with the doppler they said... BUT they did an U/S there and I got to see that everything was great!!

I called my Dr on monday, and they got me in on wed to do an U/S to see how things were going, based on my history and my anxiety, they usually let me in as often as I want. which has been pretty frequent since I found out I was pregnant... Weve seen our lil one 5 times in 5 weeks... After 14-16 weeks, I wont be freaking out as much,when I can actually feel the baby

Thank you to Peimum for my AMAZING siggy!

May 17th, 2013, 08:34 AM
Papasgirl's Avatar Down Syndrome Pregnancy
I know EXACTLY how you feel. Although I had a great ultrasound last week and saw a hearbeat of 146 and appropriate gestational growth of (at the time 7w+1d)... I am an axiety ridden basket case. My last four pregnancies ended in MC with low heartbeats and growth a week or two behind. So things look good, but i analyze everything from symptoms coming and going to eating etc. I can find every reason in the book as to why what I am feeling symptom wise is NOT related to pregnancy and that it is over. Some days I feel completely not preg and then others i feel it. I got a sonoline B doppler and I have been trying every day for the last four days and I can't get it to pick upl. I am only 8w1d though. Still way early, but I have heard of others getting their baby's hb at 8w4d and on... so i iwll keep trying and praying. I hope you find some relief soon. Don't you wish you could truly enjoy this? I know I do, but that will never happen

Baby Girl Anastasia is my Rainbow!! Diagnosed with T21...
We will journey together

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search