Need some positive thoughts please..

Forum: December 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree10Likes
  • 1 Post By Brittanie
  • 1 Post By BoyerMom
  • 1 Post By feythful
  • 1 Post By HorseGal
  • 1 Post By kara74
  • 1 Post By Kivett12
  • 1 Post By kayakr
  • 1 Post By NCRG2010
  • 1 Post By Brittanie
  • 1 Post By blakesgirl09

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To December 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 19th, 2013, 06:55 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I am seriously having a really rough time with this pregnancy. This is the worst out of three. How can creating a miracle make you feel so awful. This sickness is just relentless. I am just feeling really down because of it. I feel like most of the time I am just so useless I wanna do so much more than my body wants me too. I swear I feel allergic to the pregnancy. Tired all the time. It takes all I can to get bathrooms cleaned, clothes ,washed, and dishes done. I barely leave the couch..Sorry for such a down post ,but reallly need some thoughts and prayers that all this starts easing soon. I really want this baby, just wish I could be further along already....
May 19th, 2013, 07:22 PM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
me too.
SweetiePeas likes this.

May 19th, 2013, 08:35 PM
BoyerMom's Avatar Super Mommy
Sorry. I have been the same the last week. Hoping I can get a little more motivated tomorrow to get things done. Hopefully all will improve once we reach 2nd Trimester.
SweetiePeas likes this.

May 19th, 2013, 08:49 PM
feythful's Avatar Proud Dec '13 DDC Co-host
I hear you. If it makes you feel any better, our bathrooms haven't been cleaned in the last month except for the quick swish I do with cleaner in the bowl once a week.

I spend most of my mornings (when I feel good) with the girls doing tot school ad playing. By the time nap time comes around and I can get stuff accomplished because the girls are sleeping, I feel so awful that I have to lay down and nap.
SweetiePeas likes this.

May 20th, 2013, 12:26 AM
HorseGal's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I've been like this too the WHOLE time. Dizzy spells, lack of energy to the point I feel like holding my head up is so tiring, etc. I feel so weak.
SweetiePeas likes this.
May 20th, 2013, 04:17 AM
kara74's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm right there with you. I feel absolutely useless. I haven't done real housework in a month. I do the bare minimum to keep the house from becoming a pig stye and that's it. I haven't cooked aside from piddly stuff in a month. My husband has to go grocery shopping because I just can't do it. I feel so guilty because I barely play with my daughter anymore. . Everyone else is picking up my slack and I feel like it's getting old. I just have no energy and I'm nauseous all. the. time. I wish I could be put in a coma for the next 7 months. That's about as useful as I am. It's depressing and I'm sick of it! I couldn't even sleep last night even after taking Unisom because I felt so crummy. Ugh and now I'm laying here trying to get up the courage and energy to get ready for work. This sucks so bad!!!!

So yeah you're not alone.

Oops you wanted positive thoughts. Sorry.
SweetiePeas likes this.

Last edited by kara74; May 20th, 2013 at 04:20 AM.
May 20th, 2013, 05:35 AM
Kivett12's Avatar Veteran
IT will hopefully start to get better!! I remember feeling like that with my DS. I couldn't understand how any woman would want to get pg, let alone do it more than once. I felt awful! Then I remember getting out of the 1st trimester, and almost forgetting how bad it actually was. I started feeling what I heard so many of my friends talk about. The JOY of being pg! Sending you T&P that you will start to feel better soon!!!
SweetiePeas likes this.

1st Beta 5/29 = 65
2nd Beta 6/2 = 937
3rd Beta 6/9 = 14,211
1st U/S 6/18 = HB 124 (YAY)
May 20th, 2013, 12:04 PM
kayakr's Avatar Persuaded by POAS’ers
I feel useless as well right now. It's all I can do to work all day. I am hardly doing that well. This weekend I did nothing but sleep. It is making me depressed because I don't want to be so lazy. We need groceries and I don't think I can even go get them after work today.
SweetiePeas likes this.
Cycle 7 SA results abnormal morphology 2%, 50 mg clomid = BFN
Cycle 8 sonogram normal 50 mg clomid + trigger = BFN
Cycle 9 SA results abnormal morphology and motility. Count 200 mill, 100mg clomid + trigger = BFN
Cycle 10 natural = BFN
Cycle 11 hsg tubes clear, natural + trigger+IUI = BFN
Cycle 12 repronex + trigger + 2 IUI = BFN
Cycle 13 natural ovaries to stimulated for more meds = BFN
Cycle 14-22 natural cycle with Acupuncture and planning ivf/icsi/DE = ALL BFN
Cycle 23 Clomid 50 mg & Progesterone = BFN
Cycle 24 Natural = BFN
Cycle 25 BCP, SA result 7% morphology = BFN
Cycle 26 BCP and Lupron preparing for IVF
Cycle 27 IVF Acupuncture, DE Retrieval April 7, Transfer April 12 =
7 eggs retrieved, 3 fertilized, 2 transferred - zero snow babies
BETA # 1 16DPO or 11dp5dt = 569
BETA # 2 19 DPO or 14dp5dt = 1078
BETA # 3 22DPO or 17dp5dt = 2414 TWINS!
BETA # 4 30DPO or 25dp5dt = 12,685 6weeks 3days 2 heartbeats! 114 & 116
Clayton and Colton Born @ 34 weeks 11/22/13
May 20th, 2013, 02:42 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I feel like complete crap. Some days nauseous some days not. I have a nanny that comes everyday but not full time but I am thankful for the help. She doesn't clean or do laundry and I need that more lol. I don't have family that can come and help in ten minutes so that sucks. Running the kids back and forth to school and after school things are wearing me out
SweetiePeas likes this.
May 20th, 2013, 05:13 PM
Super Mommy
Ahhh I'm right there with all of u. I had no idea it would be this bad. I'm hoping in the next few weeks it will ease up a bit.

May 20th, 2013, 06:06 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Thanks ladies, I was really having a down day and pretty bad vomiting yesterday and just cried myself to sleep.. I am feeling better today though. I had my 5th round of iv hydration today and I always feel good after that. They upped to zofran dosage and now have to take it pretty much round the clock. I fear major constipation happening,lol! I hope this is the last time for hydration, last night I actually threw up blood from throat being irritated. They said they are trying to avoid me having to get a home nurse and I am just praying that in the next 2 weeks it eases some!
May 20th, 2013, 09:03 PM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetiePeas View Post
I hope this is the last time for hydration, last night I actually threw up blood from throat being irritated.
That was so me my first pregnancy. I'm sorry honey
SweetiePeas likes this.

May 21st, 2013, 04:57 AM
blakesgirl09's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm really glad that you are feeling better. Hopefully it all eases soon!!! (((((HUGS)))))
SweetiePeas likes this.

May 21st, 2013, 08:25 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I just wanted to say I liked all of your posts, but not because some of you are sick, but because I have someone to comiserate with.
May 21st, 2013, 09:09 AM
monkeymama2's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Ugh you are having a rough time!!! I am lucky that mine sickness has past for the most part. I hope yours does soon too!
May 21st, 2013, 08:01 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I hope you feel better and get more energy soon! I have absolutely no energy. DH travels a lot for work so when he's nome I'm parked on the couch.

Thanks Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy!

May 22nd, 2013, 06:02 AM
mommy-of-one's Avatar Veteran
Wow!!! It feels good to not feel so alone in all of this!!
I am glad you were feeling a little better!

Thank you to Peimum for my AMAZING siggy!

May 22nd, 2013, 06:52 AM
Oriyan's Avatar Platinum Superdupermommy
I am sure glad that we can all commiserate together. I am just beyond ready to be DONE and there are many more weeks to go. I still have the rest of Spring, all of summer and most of the fall to go. *sigh*
DS2: Lucas "Luca"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
IVF #1: October 2008
July 22, 2009: Johnathan Jarrett is born! 10:41 am, 7lbs, 12oz, 21.5 inches

FET #2: March 2013 (Medicated cycle)
November 25, 2013: Lucas Ryan is born! 8:46 pm, 8lbs, 8oz, 20 inches (No epidural!)
May 22nd, 2013, 11:44 AM
Expecting our 1st and 2nd
I feel for you! I'm just about 9 weeks, carrying twins. I've only vomited twice so far, but I am extremely nauseous from the time I wake up until about 5 pm everyday. I've tried B6, Zantac, Tums, gingerale, Preggie Pops, and I've just started taking Emetrol. The Preggie Pops and Emetrol have seemed to work best, but I still just feel off. I feel like I can't eat anything besides bread and ice cream. I tried chicken Tuesday night for the first time in a week or so, and after a couple of hours it came right back up. I just want to be able to eat! When meal time comes around I panic! I've had pizza a few times, but that brings on the heartburn. Counting down the days until the end of the first trimester when I'll hopefully feel better and have some energy back. So far, pregnancy is no fun at all!

Sending thoughts and prayers out for all of you! God send us a miracle and make us all feel better!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search