I'm having the hardest time...

Forum: December 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By feythful

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To December 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 22nd, 2013, 05:27 PM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
...holding my youngest on my lap. She's almost 21 months, and she will not SIT STILL. She's climbing on me, bouncing on my lap, throwing herself backward into my chest/stomach, etc. It's all very nauseating. And she just doesn't get it, of course. She just thinks I don't want to hold her.

*sigh*

May 22nd, 2013, 05:32 PM
bajars2531's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Ugh. My kiddo is all crazy as well, bouncing on me and slamming into my belly when I am laying on the couch or bed. They don't get it at this age, and there's no way to explain it to them so I just try to get Daddy to regulate for me. But I am not nauseous like you are so it's not such a huge deal for me.

Make a pregnancy ticker

May 22nd, 2013, 06:02 PM
kara74's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My 19 month old is doing the same thing to me which is fine except when she stomps on the lower part of my abdomen. That hurts!

May 22nd, 2013, 06:52 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Ugh...mine is almost 3 and he's a wiggle worm. When I'm nauseous it's the worst.

May 23rd, 2013, 06:07 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Know what you mean. My daughter is not allowed on my lap at all. She likes to jump on the bed and it kills me. HG sucks!
May 23rd, 2013, 07:50 AM
Veteran
my 2 year old is the same way ... but I don't mind I love her cuddles, but shes knows no to jump on me I think when we explained it to her enough it finally registered

May 23rd, 2013, 08:35 AM
CA-mommy-to-be's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Same issue here with my two-and-a-half year old. Sometimes she remembers that it's not nice to "squish the baby" (her words). Usually I just get her intentionally poking at my belly as she tries to play with the baby.

Welcomed daughter Miranda on December 18, 2013

Never doubt someone's passion. I'm a women engineer and proud of it!

May 23rd, 2013, 09:10 AM
feythful's Avatar Proud Dec '13 DDC Co-host
My toddler likes to grab at my chest to climb up in my lap. Lets just say that more than once she's pinched that oh so sensitive area and I've (involuntarily) yelled "LET GO PLEASE!" She also tends to jump all over my stomach. It's killer.
bundle2baby likes this.

Last edited by feythful; May 23rd, 2013 at 09:13 AM.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search