We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
- Buy gifts for a few of my former students. (The last class I taught is graduating this year )
- Attend a graduation party tonight
- Make it to the pre-ceremony formation to see some of my kids before graduation
- Attend a baby shower for a friend that I haven't see in forever.
- Get some cleaning done before my parents come back through on their way backto Florida
Wife to sweet husband Jeff and mother to 2 beautiful girls: Emily (2) and Jocelyn (1).
1. Finish shredding all the "important" documents I hoard that I don't need anymore.
2. Clean the bathrooms. Ugh.
3. Finish setting up our bedroom. We got a new dresser and I need to load it up.
4. Grocery shop.
5. Enjoy my girls and maybe get outside if the weather's nice =]
~put away 6 baskets of laundry (someone euthanize me, please!)
~Take a huge load of crap to the salvation army
~spend time with DH's family that is coming here from SD
~i want to get some decor and do my entry table up for summer
~finish gutting what will be Hunter's new room, measure for floors, go look at flooring and set a date to paint with my SIL
December 9, 2013
5:20PM 8lb3oz 20.5"
Hospital water birth