Feeling anything yet??

Forum: December 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To December 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 1st, 2013, 02:02 PM
JessMitch's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I've been away for awhile. A mix of forgetfulness and pure laziness. Anyway, I'm only 9w5d and I'm already wondering if I'm feeling some flutters in my lower abdomen. Anyone else feel anything this early? I'm no skinny Minnie either.... So I think It would be weird to be feeling something so early? Then again maybe it's gas. But this is my second baby so I could also be more aware of those types of flutters. Someone tell me I'm not the only one.

June 1st, 2013, 03:57 PM
feythful's Avatar Proud Dec '13 DDC Co-host
I think a couple of us have mentioned thinking we feel it, but not wanting to say it to someone else and get the "no way, you're crazy!" looks. I swear when I lay on my back, I can feel where the baby is sitting and sometimes I feel tiny movements. I'm about 10 weeks. This is my third. Like you, I know what I'm expecting to feel, so maybe we're better in tune with it?

June 1st, 2013, 04:40 PM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
I've been feeling little spasmy type feelings. But I'm not sure yet.

June 1st, 2013, 05:01 PM
Oriyan's Avatar Platinum Superdupermommy
I've been feeling the BIG movements like flips for about a week now. Nothing small though (nothing like kicks). I know when he/she is flipping about. (usually 9:30 at night)
GotItRight likes this.
DS2: Lucas "Luca"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
IVF #1: October 2008
July 22, 2009: Johnathan Jarrett is born! 10:41 am, 7lbs, 12oz, 21.5 inches

FET #2: March 2013 (Medicated cycle)
November 25, 2013: Lucas Ryan is born! 8:46 pm, 8lbs, 8oz, 20 inches (No epidural!)
June 1st, 2013, 07:19 PM
lily26's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
the only thing im feeling is feels kinda like my uterus stretching

Mommy to my little Butterfly Vanyah, born at 34 weeks and 2 days.
2lbs and 14oz on November 19th, 2013 at 2:31am.
Have never been so in love before.
June 1st, 2013, 07:20 PM
Jodimarie's Avatar Proud mommy to Kaiden!
I feel like twitches sometimes but I never thought it was movement, I just figured it was a muscle spasm lol this is my first so I have no idea what its supposed to feel like

June 1st, 2013, 08:14 PM
n8tsmomma's Avatar Super Mommy
I for sure feel baby movements because I have seen them on ultrasound while feeling them. I am not skinny by any means either but my uterus tips forward so I am pretty sure that is why I feel them. Also baby is implanted really high which helps too they always have to scan through my belly button. Also I can feel him/uterus as a lump in my stomach.

June 2nd, 2013, 04:48 AM
HorseGal's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I've been feeling the "butterfly wings" feeling for about 2 weeks now if i lay on my back and I am starting to figure out the 'flipping aroung' feeling as well.
June 2nd, 2013, 05:21 PM
ErinBoshnyak1985's Avatar Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oriyan View Post
I've been feeling the BIG movements like flips for about a week now. Nothing small though (nothing like kicks). I know when he/she is flipping about. (usually 9:30 at night)
what does the flipping feel like?

Also, this morning, I felt a little flutter....dunno if it was my imagination. I tried to describe it to DH by saying, "Ok, you know, imagine if you had a moth stuck in your mouth and it was making all sorts movements....thats what it felt like.".....I got a look like I had 5 eyes.

Happy April Fools Day on me!!! @ 17DPO

Read My Journal! http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1...ttle-newt.html
Belly Pics! Updated Weekly!!!http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1...elly-pics.html

June 2nd, 2013, 06:07 PM
redbirds's Avatar Blessed Again!
Not me! And, if the other 3 are any indication, I won't for a few weeks yet (especially if I've yet ANOTHER anterior placenta!) I can't wait to feel those little flutters!

Hat's off to Vicki for my cute siggy, thank you!
June 2nd, 2013, 06:40 PM
Mega Super Mommy
First time in 5 pregnancies I have felt flutters
June 3rd, 2013, 03:39 AM
Papasgirl's Avatar Down Syndrome Pregnancy
I definitely have felt this little one. This is my 11th pregnancy, 7th successful one, so I kind of remember that feeling. I have felt it sooner with each one. I literally have to chase this one around my tummy with the Doppler and I can feel him/her moving along, more like jumps and bounces

Baby Girl Anastasia is my Rainbow!! Diagnosed with T21...
We will journey together
June 3rd, 2013, 05:35 AM
swade66's Avatar My friends call me HIRB.
This is my 3rd and I have nothing yet but gas.

With my first I felt one kick and some hiccups. With the second he moved all over but I was still a lot further along before I felt anything.

***Don't expect me to lie to you just because you won't like the truth.***
June 3rd, 2013, 05:49 AM
Super Mommy
I think I have been feeling something but not sure. My sister keeps asking me if I"m feeling flutters.. It's my first so I really don't know what I'm supposed to feel. but can't wait till I start to feel my baby move.

Nala Anjali
Born Dec 9th
8 pounds 10 oz
June 3rd, 2013, 06:09 AM
Kelizah's Avatar Veteran
I'm a FTM, so I hope you all don't judge me.. but I can kinda hold off on the baby movement for a little while longer.. The thought of something moving around inside me just gives me the chills.. I KNOW it's a baby and it's a beautiful thing! but for some reason my gut reaction is EW!

I'm sure once I feel it- probably weeks from now because I have no idea what it's even suppose to feel like, I'll love it and want to keep feeling it. I told my husband and he looked at me a little crazy. I love this baby and I can't wait to meet him or her, I CAN'T even wait for my next ultrasound to see if it's a boy or girl.. seriously, killing me to wait lol. but I guess people describe it as a "fluttering" feeling and that weirds me out.. don't judge please! lol

June 3rd, 2013, 06:52 AM
swade66's Avatar My friends call me HIRB.
No judgement from me on that one! I love it and it freaks me out at the same time! It is unreal to know that a tiny human is moving around inside you. Freaky even. LOL

***Don't expect me to lie to you just because you won't like the truth.***
June 3rd, 2013, 07:03 AM
mamakelly's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I started feeling flutters around 11 weeks with this one. I felt my last baby early too. I'm excited to actually be able to see and feel with a hand movement - that makes it fun for my husband as well.

June 3rd, 2013, 07:43 AM
JulieMc's Avatar Loving my babies. :)
I have felt some suspicious movements a couple times randomly that I think might be the babies, but I'm still not sure yet. I have never felt "flutters" though with any of my pregnancies...it feels more like larger movements to me, like flipping around.

June 3rd, 2013, 09:17 AM
kara74's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I felt something last night but I'm not totally sure about it. It was brief but it didn't feel like gas, it felt like a little flutter.

June 3rd, 2013, 09:35 AM
mommy-of-one's Avatar Veteran
I swear I can feel a lot going on in there... Little tickles... Doesn't feel like gas, heres to hoping

Thank you to Peimum for my AMAZING siggy!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search