back problems?

Forum: December 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To December 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 3rd, 2013, 09:44 AM
lily26's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Has anyone else expirenced this?

I've been having lower back ache for the last few days. I wouldn't describe it as throbbing, or stabbing unbearable pain. it's just a very annoying achey feeling sometimes it goes away during my walks, and sometimes when I lie on my side. However, after sleeping it gets achey again.

I know back pain is common,But I've started to recieve the same aches in the bottom part of my neck, it's like the ache is mimicking my lower back. The neck ache isn't constant like the back, just perodically.. i also dont feel this ache up my entire back, just those two areas.

I know I should go see a doctor or chiropractor, but I thought i'd ask if anyones felt this before?
I can't stay asleep this morning boo.

Mommy to my little Butterfly Vanyah, born at 34 weeks and 2 days.
2lbs and 14oz on November 19th, 2013 at 2:31am.
Have never been so in love before.
June 3rd, 2013, 05:45 PM
hugssandi's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I haven't and am so sorry! Hope you find answers/relief soon. I definitely feel some crampiness (frontal) sometimes that I wonder could be round ligament stretching? Especially after Zumba!

I'm a Mary in a world of Marthas~Carol Barnier

I think you are too kind. Kind people give the people around them a hard time. You can't express yourself honestly, because you are worried about hurting other people's feelings, and that makes you miserable.~"Winter Sonata"
June 3rd, 2013, 05:57 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Thats the one thing I haven't had issues with so far. How is your posture? Sometimes our posture will change due to the hormones and changes in breast. Hope you get relief soon!
June 4th, 2013, 03:33 AM
Papasgirl's Avatar Down Syndrome Pregnancy
I have a lot if lower back pain because of a tilted uterus. I will have back labor too because of this... Oh yay! The compensation my body makes for the back pain causes shoulder and neck pain too. A chiropractor can help

Baby Girl Anastasia is my Rainbow!! Diagnosed with T21...
We will journey together
June 4th, 2013, 03:59 AM
lily26's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
wow, that sounds really painful. do you use a chiropractor, or take anything?? i know theres not much you can take while pregnant.

Mommy to my little Butterfly Vanyah, born at 34 weeks and 2 days.
2lbs and 14oz on November 19th, 2013 at 2:31am.
Have never been so in love before.
June 4th, 2013, 09:28 AM
HorseGal's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My lower back and hips kill me during pregnancy. I have had two appts with a Chiropractor now and he has just been working on tapping it back in place because he won't touch a 1st trimester patients hips or lower back and he wants to wait for a hands on adjustment until i'm at least 15 weeks. So far he hasn't helped. Just my upper back
June 4th, 2013, 01:45 PM
summerbaby1's Avatar Veteran
I have sciatica...so depending on how my day went there are times when my hip and lower back will lock up so bad that I can't walk without help. And there's the shooting pains down my legs...it suuuucks.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search