What are you eating/craving lately?

Forum: December 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree11Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To December 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 5th, 2013, 10:11 AM
Wanta.number2's Avatar Hi, I'm Tiffani!
Quote:
Originally Posted by blakesgirl09 View Post
To the poster that mentioned the yucky meat, that's me too!! Chicken is OK but the thought of beef just makes me gag!!

I'm enjoying McDonalds as well but only for their Chipotle BBQ sauce, it is SO good. I could pretty much eat it on anything. The problem is I get pretty bad heartburn afterwards but it's worth it while eating it!!
Hi Angie! Thought I would come peek in to see how you were. Seriously, we did these craving posts in my DDC and we had eachother running to the grocery store LOL.
I have been on a major BBQ sauce kick too! My latest in eggplant parmesan and cheese pizza lol. I seriously ate eggplant 5 times last week, and the Italian restaurant in town now recognizes my family when we walk in the door, lol.

Also, I cant believe how far along you ladies are getting!!! I will be lurking around for gender reveal posts in the next few weeks!
June 5th, 2013, 11:46 AM
Veteran
garden salads with oil and vinegar dressing topped with parm cheese and a dash of salt I have been having one almost everyday now yum ....

June 5th, 2013, 12:09 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm REALLY craving stuff that's vinegar-y, but I pay for it later so I just can't do it. Also craving chocolate milk. Lots of junk food, but again I'd pay for it with stomach problems later soo...

June 5th, 2013, 12:12 PM
BoyerMom's Avatar Super Mommy
Lately it has been popsicles, soup, and now strawberries as we picked some yesterday.

June 5th, 2013, 12:30 PM
Expecting our 1st and 2nd
McDonald's double cheeseburgers and ice cream!
June 5th, 2013, 12:51 PM
Kelizah's Avatar Veteran
I'm having a hard time finding anything I'm REALLY craving. I wish I was.. it would make breakfast, lunch and dinner alot easier.
June 5th, 2013, 02:21 PM
hugssandi's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I forgot about the dairy~MILK and YOGURT and SOUR CREAM! Would LOVE some ice cream!!!!!

I'm a Mary in a world of Marthas~Carol Barnier

I think you are too kind. Kind people give the people around them a hard time. You can't express yourself honestly, because you are worried about hurting other people's feelings, and that makes you miserable.~"Winter Sonata"
June 5th, 2013, 02:26 PM
summerbaby1's Avatar Veteran
The Kraft Suddenly Pasta Salad Italian style...with tomatoes, cucumbers and olives and maybe a lil grilled chicken thrown in, fruit esp watermelon, and ice cream. It's been so hot here lately that I cannot get enough cold stuff mmmm!
hugssandi likes this.

June 5th, 2013, 02:36 PM
hugssandi's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
OH that sounds good, Summerbaby!!!!!

I'm a Mary in a world of Marthas~Carol Barnier

I think you are too kind. Kind people give the people around them a hard time. You can't express yourself honestly, because you are worried about hurting other people's feelings, and that makes you miserable.~"Winter Sonata"
June 5th, 2013, 04:35 PM
kara74's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I agree the pasta salad sounds so good!

June 5th, 2013, 04:56 PM
Japanese food! Miso soup and of course, cooked rolls. My current faves are eel avocado, shrimp and avocado, California, and avocado and cucumber.
June 5th, 2013, 05:08 PM
Jodimarie's Avatar Proud mommy to Kaiden!
I have been eating a lot of sour candy! lol I dont think I crave the same thing everyday, just randomly I'll want something if I think about it or see it somewhere recently I wanted chocolate cereal and chocolate milk lol

June 5th, 2013, 08:11 PM
mamakelly's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm craving everything! If its food I want to eat it! First time I've experienced this being pregnant.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search