Sunday Funday?...or not so much?

Forum: December 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By hugssandi

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To December 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 9th, 2013, 11:08 AM
feythful's Avatar Proud Dec '13 DDC Co-host
What are your Sundays like?

Are they family oriented? Lazy? Full of fun activities or religious obligations? A day for catching up on everything you have to do before Monday?

June 9th, 2013, 11:10 AM
redbirds's Avatar Blessed Again!
Today's lazy. DH is sick, got it from DD2 because she's been sick and still is a bit. I'm just catching up on some work and watching TV while the kids are out playing on the deck. I think we're all a bit off (healthwise) so, today, we're taking it easy. The house needs a THOROUGH cleaning, and we often do it on the weekends, but it'll have to wait!

Hat's off to Vicki for my cute siggy, thank you!
June 9th, 2013, 11:16 AM
anybodyinthere's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Right now, we are driving back home from being out of town but normally, e are at church from 9:30-12:00 then we do laundry, get ready for the week.

June 9th, 2013, 11:43 AM
swade66's Avatar My friends call me HIRB.
Today is a lazy day. We had a b'day party yesterday so we are just relaxing today. Sundays are usually lazy or we go to breakfast and the bookstore.

***Don't expect me to lie to you just because you won't like the truth.***
June 9th, 2013, 11:50 AM
feythful's Avatar Proud Dec '13 DDC Co-host
Sundays are a combination of lazy day and getting ready for the week. Normally, I go to mass by myself and then we all go to lunch. The rest of the day is spent doing laundry for the week and laying around the house. We usually watch at least one movie as a family on Sundays and go in the pool when the weather permits.

Today, we had to go to the grocery store since I was feeling so awful yesterday that I never made it. When I say we were scraping the bottom of the barrel for food around here, its an understatement. We ended up ordering pizza last night to get us through to today.

June 9th, 2013, 11:51 AM
kara74's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm doing laundry and cleaning up a bit before the week starts up again. Other than that we're just relaxing.

June 9th, 2013, 12:02 PM
Veteran
I work in real estate so I work just about every sunday
TTC #1 since 7/2011

Make a pregnancy ticker

IVF
Retreival 3/15
15 eggs
13 fertilized w/icsi
Transferred one blast 3/20
9 frosties
Beta # 1 8dp5dt 3/28-132!!!!
Beta #2 12dp5dt 4/1-868!!!
Spotting 4/12
Beta #3 23dp5dt 4/12-47,000
U/S-4/23 measured 7 wks 6 days; 162 HB!

June 9th, 2013, 12:46 PM
ChicaChels's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
usually we go to the city and dink around, or take off for the day, but today has been rainy so weve been home. i took a 2 hour nap while hubs played with the kids...tonight we'll go to the town picnic at the town DH grew up in and have a broasted chicken dinner, and the kids can play games, etc....im not too excited though because its so yucky out

Maverick Jude
December 9, 2013
5:20PM 8lb3oz 20.5"
Hospital water birth
June 9th, 2013, 12:50 PM
Mega Super Mommy
It's usually just a relaxing day and getting ready for the week. DH's mom hosts family dinner every Sunday but we rarely make it.

Thanks Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy!

June 9th, 2013, 02:14 PM
hugssandi's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Church in the late AM, which is perfect for my late sleeping habits these days. LOVE this place, so full of grace and love, so very diverse!

Afterwards = naptime! Get dinner ready, we allow video games on the weekends. Totally lazy and lovin' it.
feythful likes this.

I'm a Mary in a world of Marthas~Carol Barnier

I think you are too kind. Kind people give the people around them a hard time. You can't express yourself honestly, because you are worried about hurting other people's feelings, and that makes you miserable.~"Winter Sonata"
June 9th, 2013, 06:28 PM
summerbaby1's Avatar Veteran
We went a couple hrs away from the house for our vacation because Myrtle beach was a no-go because of the tropical storm. We had a beautiful hotel, great food, lots of fun activities yesterday then today went shopping at an outlet mall and DF's wallet was stolen. All of our spending cash, cards, etc was in it. And it's DF's birthday today. So I've been back and forth between anger and just bursting into tears because his birthday has been so crappy and I SO wanted him to have a great day and for us to have a great vacation. This just sucks.

June 9th, 2013, 06:38 PM
lily26's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
awe sorry to hear summerbaby

Its supposed to be lazy, but my s/o and I did yard work, blahhhh. Next sunday, I hope to go to a church that everyone says great things about.

Mommy to my little Butterfly Vanyah, born at 34 weeks and 2 days.
2lbs and 14oz on November 19th, 2013 at 2:31am.
Have never been so in love before.
June 10th, 2013, 01:40 AM
HorseGal's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm not a fan of sundays. I have to work 8 hours and then turn around and wake up at 1am and work a 12 the next day.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search