Sad to say it looks like I'll be leaving .....

Forum: December 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree11Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To December 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 15th, 2013, 05:46 PM
strong mama <3
I cry as I type this but after much consideration and about a million phone calls yesterday to my doctor I have scheduled a D&E for Friday morning....

I know there will be plenty of people reading this that will judge me but I also hope there are some people who understand how hard this is for me and that every woman/family is different and I have to do what I feel is right for myself, my husband, and my two children. Even though I know in my heart its the right decision for me, this is still going to be the hardest thing I have ever done.

I am scared but I'm even more scared not to do it. I know one day I will come to peace with my decision, but I know it will take time. My due date is on Christmas Eve and I just know the holidays are going to be tough this year....

You ladies have been amazing, this is one great group!! I wish you all the best in everything that you do!! I'll lurk around from time to time to see how everything is going.... and I'll definitely be thinking of you all as December rolls through!

Thank you all for the thoughts and prayers, having this group to post in and read everyone's stories have truly helped more than you know. <3
June 15th, 2013, 05:55 PM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
Like I said in the other thread, it's an awful position to be put in, and only you and your husband can make the right decision for your family. I'm so very sorry that it turned out this way. I hope that you can find peace.

June 15th, 2013, 06:09 PM
Super Mommy
I'm heartbroken for you dear. I can't imagine how hard this decision is for you. I will definately be praying for you. Stay strong dear and please don't worry about the opinions of others. This couldn't be easy for anyone.

June 15th, 2013, 06:14 PM
hugssandi's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
~crying with you~ (((((Mama))))

I'm a Mary in a world of Marthas~Carol Barnier

I think you are too kind. Kind people give the people around them a hard time. You can't express yourself honestly, because you are worried about hurting other people's feelings, and that makes you miserable.~"Winter Sonata"
June 15th, 2013, 06:22 PM
Jodimarie's Avatar Proud mommy to Kaiden!
I'm so sorry you are going through this I cant imagine how hard this must be for you.. HUGS*

June 15th, 2013, 06:24 PM
Regular
June 15th, 2013, 08:24 PM
ChicaChels's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I really hope you find peace in this time. I can only begin to imagine the emotions that must be pumping through your body. Find support and comfort anywhere you can and utilize it as much as possible. Xoxo

Maverick Jude
December 9, 2013
5:20PM 8lb3oz 20.5"
Hospital water birth
June 15th, 2013, 08:45 PM
*MaLLoRy*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Oh honey, I'm so sorry you're going through this. ((((HUGS)))) Sending thoughts & prayers to you and your family.
June 15th, 2013, 09:18 PM
Mega Super Mommy
So sorry you are dealing with this. Please only worry about your family it's your decision to make. God bless your family.
June 15th, 2013, 09:37 PM
lily26's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am so so sorry to hear this mama, and I'm sad to see you leave .

I will pray that God helps you and your family find peace.

Mommy to my little Butterfly Vanyah, born at 34 weeks and 2 days.
2lbs and 14oz on November 19th, 2013 at 2:31am.
Have never been so in love before.
June 15th, 2013, 09:51 PM
Leogirl's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm so sorry. I know that this is the hardest decision that you've ever had to make and i hate that you had to make it. Lots of good vibes to you. I hope everything goes smoothly for you.

June 16th, 2013, 03:46 AM
Papasgirl's Avatar Down Syndrome Pregnancy
I am so sorry for this. I am praying that you find peace. HUGS

Baby Girl Anastasia is my Rainbow!! Diagnosed with T21...
We will journey together
June 16th, 2013, 04:44 AM
mom2K&G's Avatar Certified Dog Trainer
Stopping in from the Aug DDC. I just wanted to say how sorry I am. This is something only you and your family can decide on and know in your heart that you are making the right choice. Sending thoughts and prayers your way at this time.

June 16th, 2013, 05:00 AM
HorseGal's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
(((Hugs))) to the baby.
ZaydensMomma and curlimama05 like this.
June 16th, 2013, 05:43 AM
momof8lopez's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Lurking from Novemeber. Wanted to send my support and let you know how very sorry I'am for you. Don't worry about the opinions of others, no one will ever know what they would do until they walked a day in your shoes including myself. May god watch over you and I pray for peace and comfort through this for you and your family.

Momma of 8 beautiful children now. Most recent is Jerry Jr. born 11/19/12 at 37wk, 7lbs 6oz and 19.5inches and Baby Reymundo born 10/7/13 at 35w6d, 6lbs 7oz, 19.5 inches. Momma of 5 angels. New siggy to come!

June 16th, 2013, 05:48 AM
strong mama <3
thank you all
June 16th, 2013, 06:06 AM
SurferRosa's Avatar Doing it all over again
Quote:
Originally Posted by momof6lopez View Post
Don't worry about the opinions of others, no one will ever know what they would do until they walked a day in your shoes including myself.
I couldn't agree more....wishing you all the best and strength. I know this must be such a heart wrenching decision but ONLY YOU know what's right for you and your family. I just want to give you a big hug and reassure you that everything will be okay again.
June 16th, 2013, 06:08 AM
kara74's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
No judgement here. I'm absolutely heartbroken for you. . I'm so sorry you have to go through this and having to make such a tough decision. Only you know what is best for you and your family. Don't worry about what others think. My thoughts are with you. (((((Hugs)))))

June 16th, 2013, 06:10 AM
Kelizah's Avatar Veteran
I'm so sorry. words can't do justice to what you're feeling and going through. I am thinking of you and wishing you the strength to get you through

June 16th, 2013, 06:20 AM
anybodyinthere's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm so sorry.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search