Thought it was just me...

Forum: December 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By redbirds
  • 3 Post By anybodyinthere

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To December 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 16th, 2013, 10:23 AM
Super Mommy
That lurked the other DDC's. I'm all over the November DDC, I've wanted to comment so bad but thought I'd be kinda weird if I did. My EDD is the first week in Dec so I thought the kid could come early...well anywho glad to know I'm not a strange woman for lurking the other DDC's.

June 16th, 2013, 10:47 AM
HorseGal's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vick2009 View Post
That lurked the other DDC's. I'm all over the November DDC, I've wanted to comment so bad but thought I'd be kinda weird if I did. My EDD is the first week in Dec so I thought the kid could come early...well anywho glad to know I'm not a strange woman for lurking the other DDC's.
I was due with my son on March 5th (just like the 5th this time) and often spent time on the February boards because sometimes I needed help or wanted to read about girls who were ahead of me instead of weeks behind me. I was a FTM and always one of the firsts to be hitting milestones.

I haven't been lurking in the other boards yet because I've been trying to get to know this one better but i think i may start soon since i went early with my son and might feel closer to the other boards personality perhaps?
June 16th, 2013, 10:50 AM
redbirds's Avatar Blessed Again!
I lurk in Nov board a bit because I have a couple of friends over there, and chances are still pretty good this one may be a Nov baby if born early like DD2. I know a couple of them come visit us because of me and some of their other friends.

I do post on their board when it has to do with troubling issues that need prayers or comfort. I don't think it hurts to have too many people praying for recovery or peace or healing But on random posts, I find myself ALMOST posting and then remembering I'm not really a part of their DDC, so I never submit it
feythful likes this.

Hat's off to Vicki for my cute siggy, thank you!
June 16th, 2013, 11:01 AM
Veteran
I lurk November too .. my original dd was dec 2 but baby was measuring 4 days early so that puts me at a new dd of nov 28th .... I mostly post here but for development and stuff I go to nov ... im kinda on the border between months .

June 16th, 2013, 11:11 AM
Super Mommy
@Horsegal

I'm a FTM and I'm one of the earlier EDD's so I lurk just to see what to expect. There was this one post on the Nov DDC that really made me want to post, it was about people worrying, and I'm so much of a worrier, lol it just made me feel better that I'm not the only one dealing with these crazy fears. I also have a feeling I'm gonna deliver in November.

June 16th, 2013, 11:14 AM
anybodyinthere's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I think it's fun to lurk and read what is happening at different times...especially people who are due right before us.

Etiquette is sort of that you shouldn't monopolize threads in other DDCs but you can certainly comment!

Also, it doesn't really matter when you deliver. For instance, if I go to 42 weeks, I don't have to go to the Jan DDC.

June 16th, 2013, 11:31 AM
JulieMc's Avatar Loving my babies. :)
I usually lurk the DDCs closest to me. Like, for example...I lurk November because there is a good chance I could be delivering then since I have twins. If I were not having twins I'd be lurking the January board because my EDD is Dec. 31, and while I've never gone to my due date in the past, there is always a chance. I haven't really posted though because I'd feel weird.

June 16th, 2013, 01:14 PM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
I've never lurked. I guess one of the benefits of inducing is I know when the baby will be born. lol

June 16th, 2013, 01:53 PM
Leogirl's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I think if you're at the beginning of the month or at the end of the month it's fine to post in both. May first baby was born early. I was due in early Sept and she was born in Aug. so I started posting in Aug too. No one ever seemed to mind.

June 16th, 2013, 02:11 PM
anybodyinthere's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
The only dodgy thing is when people post in two groups and then want access to BOTH private forums. That's just not cool IMHO. Like, do you really need to be that deep into EVERYONE's personal business?
swade66, redbirds and ChicaChels like this.

June 16th, 2013, 02:36 PM
swade66's Avatar My friends call me HIRB.
I like to lurk the board having babies. LOL

***Don't expect me to lie to you just because you won't like the truth.***
June 16th, 2013, 06:07 PM
lily26's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I lurk, I usually lurk the june and july ones though, because I'm a ftm and the birth stories are, I find interesting reads especially the natural births because they inspire me to do it.

I don't post though.

Mommy to my little Butterfly Vanyah, born at 34 weeks and 2 days.
2lbs and 14oz on November 19th, 2013 at 2:31am.
Have never been so in love before.
June 16th, 2013, 06:27 PM
Kelizah's Avatar Veteran
I'm a definite lurker in nov. lol I'm dec. 1 and I'm a FTM so I like to see what's happening lol

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search