Monday Movies

Forum: December 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By hugssandi
  • 1 Post By feythful

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To December 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 17th, 2013, 07:14 AM
feythful's Avatar Proud Dec '13 DDC Co-host
How often do you see a movie in the theaters?
When was the last time you went to the movie theater?

How often do you watch them at home?

Do you have a favorite movie (or genre for those of us who just can't decide)?

June 17th, 2013, 07:50 AM
Super Mommy
How often do you see a movie in the theaters? not to regular
When was the last time you went to the movie theater? for hubby b-day

How often do you watch them at home? hubby and I try to have movie night every weekend.

Do you have a favorite movie (or genre for those of us who just can't decide)? horror

Nala Anjali
Born Dec 9th
8 pounds 10 oz
June 17th, 2013, 08:07 AM
blakesgirl09's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How often do you see a movie in the theaters? At least a few times a month!
When was the last time you went to the movie theater? We went and saw Hangover 3 the weekend it came out.

How often do you watch them at home? All the time!! We just watched the new Wizard of Oz movie with DD this weekend! That's the first movie that we've watched as a family, at home that she has sat and watched all the way through!!

Do you have a favorite movie (or genre for those of us who just can't decide)? Anything comdey!! I really want to see The Internship as well as the The Heat, those are both at the theatres right now.

June 17th, 2013, 08:25 AM
hugssandi's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We NEVER go to the movies! The last one I saw was when my Very Favorite Aunt took me to "Moonrise Kingdom", which was awesomeness! ~I really like quirky!~

I don't watch a lot of movies at home unless they're taking a long time subtitling my Korean dramas. Then I pick a Korean movie. Sometimes we get family movies from the library. These are NOT Korean.

Genre, you ask? HAVE YOU NOTICED I LOVE ALL THINGS KOREA? LOL! ~I totally dream of Jeju Island....~
feythful likes this.

I'm a Mary in a world of Marthas~Carol Barnier

I think you are too kind. Kind people give the people around them a hard time. You can't express yourself honestly, because you are worried about hurting other people's feelings, and that makes you miserable.~"Winter Sonata"
June 17th, 2013, 08:32 AM
BoyerMom's Avatar Super Mommy
We don't go to movies too often, unless it is at the cheapie theater. Maybe like 6 movies a year.

I went to the cheap one with my Mom and saw Oz about 2 weeks ago.

We have Netflix and like Redbox, so we tend to watch movies at home every weekend. We tend to go for comedies.

June 17th, 2013, 09:44 AM
monkeymama2's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I LOVE MOVIES.

I went to see the new Superman with 2 girlfriends Friday. In my opinion, that actor is the most handsome man on the earth. I went to bed and had sweet dreams. The movie was good too.

My husband and I love movies so our date nights are usually dinner and a movie. Probably once every month or so. We are going to see the new Star Trek Saturday if it's still out--we both really want to see it.

At home we watch when we can. Probably once a week. I watch more on my own without him. I just signed up for netflix so I've been enjoying that.

I love all kinds really--but I'm drawn to sci-fi, fantasy and action. Drama sometimes. Comedy less often. Historical romance is good too.
June 17th, 2013, 11:50 AM
feythful's Avatar Proud Dec '13 DDC Co-host
How often do you see a movie in the theaters? Maybe once a year, if that
When was the last time you went to the movie theater? a few months ago. I saw Silver Linings Playbook

How often do you watch them at home? The kids and I watch a movie every couple of nights and often dh comes out to join us.

Do you have a favorite movie (or genre for those of us who just can't decide)? One of my all time favorites is Love, Actually. It's the first movie I watch to start off my Christmas movie marathon.
Miss-Melissa-Sue likes this.

June 17th, 2013, 12:53 PM
swade66's Avatar My friends call me HIRB.
Not very often. The last one we saw was Ted...hysterical!

I like all kinds of movies...except horror I don't do those any more.

***Don't expect me to lie to you just because you won't like the truth.***
June 17th, 2013, 02:05 PM
Mega Super Mommy
How often do you see a movie in the theaters? Normally it's a few times a year. Right now a local theater has a kids summer movie package. We go once a week for 12 weeks

When was the last time you went to the movie theater? Last Wednesday

How often do you watch them at home? Probably once every other week

Do you have a favorite movie (or genre for those of us who just can't decide)?
I have two...Legally Blonde and Notting Hill.

Thanks Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search