How LNG have you been on jm

Forum: December 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree8Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To December 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 21st, 2013, 02:04 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Is this your first time?

Is this your first ddc?

We're any of you ttc for a long time?

I have been on jm for 9 years. Made crazy close friends! We meet up all the time and have stayed friends since our kids were in belly. Lol the kids are going on eight this month.its crazy how fast time goes.

No it's not, it's my 4th

We are blessed and do not have any issues conceiving
June 21st, 2013, 03:56 AM
feythful's Avatar Proud Dec '13 DDC Co-host
Is this your first time? No. I've been on JM for about 4 years now

Is this your first ddc? No, this is my third

We're any of you ttc for a long time? We ttc'd for 4 years before conceiving DD1 and ended up needing some medical assistance to get pregnant. Since then, her pregnancy seems to have solved all the hormone imbalances and you can just call me fertile myrtle.
NCRG2010 likes this.

June 21st, 2013, 04:40 AM
HorseGal's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Is this your first time? No, i joined the night i found out I was pregnant with my son, July 3rd 2010

Is this your first ddc? No, March 2011 was my first DDC

We're any of you ttc for a long time? No, my family is overly fertile
NCRG2010 likes this.

Last edited by HorseGal; June 22nd, 2013 at 05:49 AM.
June 21st, 2013, 04:45 AM
kara74's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I joined shortly after finding out I was pg with DD, February 2011. I joined the October 2011 DDC.

I was NTNP for a few years on and off before I got pg with her but never thought to join a forum until I was actually pg .

June 21st, 2013, 04:51 AM
hugssandi's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
This is my first time on JM that I can think of. It's possible I could have been years ago under a different user name and don't remember? (I am extremely forgetful over time!) \

I have been on several DDC's in the past. I know one was ivillage, but I don't remember where the others were. I have loved my DDC's, and the tagline about being the friendliest place for moms and moms-to-be is what made me choose this one.

We were not TTC for a long time.

I'm a Mary in a world of Marthas~Carol Barnier

I think you are too kind. Kind people give the people around them a hard time. You can't express yourself honestly, because you are worried about hurting other people's feelings, and that makes you miserable.~"Winter Sonata"

Last edited by hugssandi; June 21st, 2013 at 06:33 AM. Reason: Repeated myself! LOL! How's that for forgetful?
June 21st, 2013, 05:13 AM
blakesgirl09's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I joined while pregnant with DD. I was a member of the February 2007 DDC. When she came in January I didn't realize that I could stay with the Feb girls and I tried moving to Jan and it just didn't work so I left and forgot my login info. I stayed off until we started TTC this baby! We TTC for 3 very long cycles before we got that beautiful BFP!!!

June 21st, 2013, 05:25 AM
Kelizah's Avatar Veteran
Is this your first time? No, I joined back in 2009. we weren't trying and I got pregnant but sadly it ended in an early miscarriage.

Is this your first ddc? Yup

We're any of you ttc for a long time? No, after my miscarriage in '09 we were more careful about contraception. We were only married a year or so and I wasn't in any form to 1-have a baby yet or 2- go through that heartbreak again so I was very weary of getting pregnant. This time, it happened because I wasn't being very strict with my pill, so still not "ready ready" but we are in a much better position so I'm happy

June 21st, 2013, 05:52 AM
mommy-of-one's Avatar Veteran
Is this your first time? No, I had a diff name last time, mom2be12007, that was summer of 2006 I believe... I don't have access to that email anymore and could not remember the password for the life of me, I joined with this one in Nov of 09 when I had a chemical pregnancy

Is this your first ddc? No, 2nd, first was Jan 07

We're any of you ttc for a long time? I feel bad saying this, but I have never TTC. I have been pregnant several times, most of them were simply NTNP

Thank you to Peimum for my AMAZING siggy!

June 21st, 2013, 06:27 AM
swade66's Avatar My friends call me HIRB.
Been here 6.5 years. Joined Jan 4 2007.

Is this your first time? Nope. My third.

Is this your first ddc? Nope.

August 2007...which was freaking awesome. A bunch of us are still close even now. We don't post here but we have a space.

January 2012...which was a special place full of trolls and drama. Have a few close friends still from there. Plus a FB group for a bunch of ladies who didn't flounce off.

We're any of you ttc for a long time? We never really TTC. We NTNP and it took until Elizabeth was 3.5 to get pregnant with Flynn. It did feel like forever we weren't trying but we were hoping. This time it happened sooner than we imagined. Flynn is only 18 months old. Still happy though.
anybodyinthere likes this.

***Don't expect me to lie to you just because you won't like the truth.***

Last edited by swade66; June 21st, 2013 at 07:32 AM.
June 21st, 2013, 07:08 AM
anybodyinthere's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Been on here since right before I got married I think, so 3 years, maybe a little more.

Is this your first time? Nope.

Is this your first ddc? No. I was in Jan 2012 which was...interesting, lol! Lots of friends from there.

We're any of you ttc for a long time? We had basically been NTNP since DS was about 6 months old, but my body doesn't like to ovulate predictably so until I stopped breastfeeding and really tried hard to conceive, nothing happened.
swade66 likes this.

June 21st, 2013, 07:55 AM
Jodimarie's Avatar Proud mommy to Kaiden!
Is this your first time? I've been on JM for a little over two years

Is this your first ddc? YES!! FINALLY!! lol

We're any of you ttc for a long time? Yes, I have pcos and it took almost 3 years to get pregnant After a year of medical treatments failed, exercise, weight loss, Fertilaid and relaxing a little bit was what worked for me!
NCRG2010 likes this.

Last edited by Jodimarie; June 21st, 2013 at 08:01 AM.
June 21st, 2013, 08:12 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Is this your first time? No. I joined in Sept of 08 when I was due with DD in Dec 08 but forgot my login info

Is this your first ddc? No. I was a member of Dec 08 DDC

We're any of you ttc for a long time? No. DD was conceived while on the pill and this one only took 2 cycles

Thanks Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy!

June 21st, 2013, 08:47 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Is this your first time? Nope, I joined JM in the fall of 2009

Is this your first ddc? No, my first DDC was July 2010

We're any of you ttc for a long time? No, thankfully. Our son was planned and conceived a couple months off the pill. This one we were NTNP and conceived within 6 months.

June 21st, 2013, 09:03 AM
Leogirl's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Is this your first time? No, I joined right after getting my BFP with my daughter. so about 3 years ago now.

Is this your first ddc? No. My first was Sept 2011

We're any of you ttc for a long time? Kind of sort of. I unexpectedly got pregnant last year with a IUD in. We ended up losing the baby. We half heartedly tried for almost a year after that. It's so hard with DH work schedule we maybe ended up really trying 4-6 times. This one was kind of a surprise.

June 21st, 2013, 09:29 AM
BoyerMom's Avatar Super Mommy
This is my 2nd time. I was in the July 2008 ddc with my son, but I can't even remember what my user name was.

I re-joined last fall once I stopped bc and we were ntnp.

This time took us about 5 months...I had 2 chemicals along the way.

June 21st, 2013, 09:34 AM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
Is this your first time? I found JM on July 26, 2006 (nearly 7 years!!). Nearly 2 months after Cora was stillborn and a good friend of mine was in the hospital delivering her beautiful baby girl. I had a mini breakdown, and did a search for a stillbirth support group. Found JM. Most of the girls who were active when I first got here don't post anymore, but we're still really good friends on Facebook.

Is this your first ddc? This is actually my 4th!

We're any of you ttc for a long time? Nope, that's never been one of our struggles, thankfully.

June 21st, 2013, 12:36 PM
Super Mommy
Is this your first time?
I've been on JM since 2008. I was married and wanted to ttc but he wasn't ready. There used to be a forum that was geared towards women in a similar situation. We divorced in 2009, and I didn't log in from then until I got my bfp on April fools day.
Is this your first ddc?
Yes!!!
We're any of you ttc for a long time?
Nope. One cycle of NTNP.

June 21st, 2013, 03:41 PM
n8tsmomma's Avatar Super Mommy
Is this your first time? Nope I joined when pregnant with my second.

Is this your first ddc? Nope Feb 2012 was my first

We're any of you ttc for a long time? If a guy looks at me the wrong way I get pregnant. Every time I have gotten pregnant it has been a one try thing. However I did have to wait to try for my second for 2 years because I wanted to have a job and benefits before having more children.
NCRG2010 likes this.

June 21st, 2013, 05:42 PM
mamakelly's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Is this your first time? Nope

Is this your first ddc? I joined the October 2010 DDC but it turned out to be a chemical pregnancy and we got preg with our DS the very next month and I joined the November 2010 DDC.

We're any of you ttc for a long time? No, We get pregnant very easily - in fact some of my friends have nicknamed me "Fertile Myrtle"

June 21st, 2013, 06:24 PM
lily26's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Is this your first time? being on jm? no I was on here about 2 years ago on the ttc board.

Is this your first ddc? yes

We're any of you ttc for a long time? yea for 2 years, i eventually stopped posting on jm until i got the word I was pregnant, it got hard for awhile.
feythful and NCRG2010 like this.

Mommy to my little Butterfly Vanyah, born at 34 weeks and 2 days.
2lbs and 14oz on November 19th, 2013 at 2:31am.
Have never been so in love before.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search