Ewww. This is even worse than before

Forum: December 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By bundle2baby
  • 1 Post By ChicaChels
  • 1 Post By feythful

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To December 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 22nd, 2013, 01:49 PM
feythful's Avatar Proud Dec '13 DDC Co-host
My sweat smells metallic. I can't even stand to raise my arms up to put up my hair. Anyone else's sweat smell bizarre?

June 22nd, 2013, 03:58 PM
ChicaChels's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
i feel like i smell all the time - my husband swears i dont - but i feel like my pH is off or something and i just stink. i dont feel clean no matter how much i shower. i totally feel your pain, this blows!

Maverick Jude
December 9, 2013
5:20PM 8lb3oz 20.5"
Hospital water birth
June 22nd, 2013, 04:02 PM
hugssandi's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My change in smell comes from another region. :/ Very earthy!

I'm a Mary in a world of Marthas~Carol Barnier

I think you are too kind. Kind people give the people around them a hard time. You can't express yourself honestly, because you are worried about hurting other people's feelings, and that makes you miserable.~"Winter Sonata"
June 22nd, 2013, 04:32 PM
morgan'smom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm the same just never feel *clean*
June 23rd, 2013, 05:20 AM
HorseGal's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm just more oily, no smells though
June 23rd, 2013, 10:31 AM
summerbaby1's Avatar Veteran
No sweating problems really, but I have dandruff that suddenly appeared and no matter how much head and shoulders I used, does not want to go away. And I swear when I shave my legs they start growing again by the time I get out of the shower grrr.

June 23rd, 2013, 10:44 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by summerbaby1 View Post
And I swear when I shave my legs they start growing again by the time I get out of the shower grrr.
^this^ and I do feel like I need to shower twice a day, although I think it's just me having a bloodhound sense of smell. So annoying!
summerbaby1 likes this.

June 23rd, 2013, 12:08 PM
ChicaChels's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Yep I shaved yesterday And my legs were just past prickly again today. I hate prenatals
bundle2baby likes this.

Maverick Jude
December 9, 2013
5:20PM 8lb3oz 20.5"
Hospital water birth
June 23rd, 2013, 12:38 PM
feythful's Avatar Proud Dec '13 DDC Co-host
Quote:
Originally Posted by summerbaby1 View Post
No sweating problems really, but I have dandruff that suddenly appeared and no matter how much head and shoulders I used, does not want to go away. And I swear when I shave my legs they start growing again by the time I get out of the shower grrr.
Check with your OB and see if you can use one of the higher strength "medication strength" ones. I think Selsen Blue has one. That's what my husband had to use when Head and Shoulders wouldn't work. The only thing that works for me is T-Gel, but I have psoriasis of the scalp. Plus, it smells like old lady. I have to add argon oil to my hair afterwards to mask the smell. It's awful
summerbaby1 likes this.

June 23rd, 2013, 03:36 PM
summerbaby1's Avatar Veteran
Quote:
Originally Posted by feythful View Post
Check with your OB and see if you can use one of the higher strength "medication strength" ones. I think Selsen Blue has one. That's what my husband had to use when Head and Shoulders wouldn't work. The only thing that works for me is T-Gel, but I have psoriasis of the scalp. Plus, it smells like old lady. I have to add argon oil to my hair afterwards to mask the smell. It's awful
I will do that, thank you! It's absolutely awful right now because I have med brown/auburnish hair and it shows sooo badly I feel like I have to wash my hair a couple times a day lol.

June 23rd, 2013, 11:34 PM
lily26's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
The shaving, oh my lord I feel like cant keep up with the freaking shaving.
Im so glad summerbaby mentioned it because I was starting to feel like I am a part werewolf.

sweat smells funny too, its really really weird and utterly discusting

Mommy to my little Butterfly Vanyah, born at 34 weeks and 2 days.
2lbs and 14oz on November 19th, 2013 at 2:31am.
Have never been so in love before.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search