Revenge of the morning sickness

Forum: December 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To December 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 26th, 2013, 07:46 AM
Samantha- Loving my baby♥
Hey everyone, at the beginning of my pregnancy I barely had morning sickness (1-2 weeks of it at week 10 &11) but the past couple days I've been eating breakfast and taking my prenatal and BAM 20-60 mins later I'm in the bathroom getting sick has anyone else experienced this? I'm 15 weeks now but I think it may be what I eat because it happened one day, not the next, and then today again. I thought the sickness was over! Apperently not
June 26th, 2013, 07:53 AM
feythful's Avatar Proud Dec '13 DDC Co-host
I'm so sorry. Did you have the same thing to eat the two days you got sick? HAve you tried changing the time of day you take yours?

June 26th, 2013, 07:53 AM
kara74's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I still have it, too. I threw up this morning and hadn't thrown up in two weeks. I thought I was done with throwing up at least. :/

I would take your prenatals at night. I get such bad nausea and vomiting that my OB just has me take folic acid and vit D (due to being very deficient).

Sorry you're still experiencing this. I know how bad it is.

June 26th, 2013, 08:02 AM
Samantha- Loving my baby♥
I'm going to try eating more food in the morning, today I just had some fruit. If that doesnt work I'll definately try taking it at night! The weird thing is after I get sick, I feel great, like I never even got sick! And of course ... I'm suddenly starving again
June 26th, 2013, 08:56 AM
Kelizah's Avatar Veteran
definitely think about what you ate, especially if you didnt have alot of morning sickness. i had m/s from week 7-13, then it started to taper off slowly. but for some reason I cannot eat corn chips (tostitos or fritos etc) OR pop tarts lol they just come flying out within a half hour.. so nasty.
June 26th, 2013, 09:14 AM
Super Mommy
I've gotta take my prenatal right before bed, because it makes me absolutely sick to my stomach.

Tags
15 weeks , morning sickness , nausea , nauseous

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search