What are you up to tonight?

Forum: December 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By kara74
  • 1 Post By tanamom of 2

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To December 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 12th, 2013, 05:11 PM
anybodyinthere's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
What is your family doing?

July 12th, 2013, 05:22 PM
feythful's Avatar Proud Dec '13 DDC Co-host
Not much here. Normal night for us. Em is napping because she refused one this afternoon. Josie is being the typical little tornado she usually is. Jeff is out at a friend's house and I'm spending 10 minutes online and then going back to play with Josie.

July 12th, 2013, 05:35 PM
swade66's Avatar My friends call me HIRB.
Marko is sleeping on the couch. Elizabeth and Flynn are watching Adventure Time. I am on here and then going to read.

I need to do baths.

At least we are all in the same room, right? That counts as family time, doesnt it? Haha

***Don't expect me to lie to you just because you won't like the truth.***
July 12th, 2013, 05:59 PM
anybodyinthere's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm exhausted. We just ate dinner. I need to go fill a Rx but might be too lazy. DH needs to stop by a neighbor's house befor they leave town so he can find out how to take care of their cats, Cody needs a bath, etc.

July 12th, 2013, 06:23 PM
redbirds's Avatar Blessed Again!
Took the kids to the splash park and playground after naps. Now it's raining ( ) and we're eating pizza and salad for dinner Working after they head to bed!

Hat's off to Vicki for my cute siggy, thank you!
July 12th, 2013, 07:20 PM
kara74's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
The boys are on vacation with their dad. I just got off the phone with DH in Egypt. Now I'm watching Team Umizoomi with DD and once that's over we'll go to bed. I'm exhausted and so ready for bed. I'm so lame when I'm pregnant. I never feel like doing anything and I'm wiped out by 9-9:30.
ChicaChels likes this.

July 12th, 2013, 07:25 PM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
we had a couple late afternoon/early evening showings of the house, so we went to go see Despicable Me 2 and then went out to dinner. Right now I'm just counting down the minutes to bedtime so I can take a bath and read and then go to bed early. We have a couple morning showings tomorrow, and my throat is really sore, so I'm trying to stave that off. *sigh*

July 12th, 2013, 07:35 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Nothing exciting here. We went to Costco and took kids to saladworks. Its 9:30 and the kids are in bed. They are wiped out from their fun filled night spent with the in laws last night. So now dh and I are researching mini cribs online
July 13th, 2013, 01:37 AM
hugssandi's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We went grocery shopping, and then we came home to just be. I watched a K-drama (Sword and Flower = GOOD!), and we considered going to one of the two free movies in our area. But we didn't in the end. Went to bed by 10:00, which of course means I'm up at 3:00 AM again.... :/

I'm a Mary in a world of Marthas~Carol Barnier

I think you are too kind. Kind people give the people around them a hard time. You can't express yourself honestly, because you are worried about hurting other people's feelings, and that makes you miserable.~"Winter Sonata"
July 14th, 2013, 11:21 AM
Mega Super Mommy
DD was with her dad so we went out to dinner than watched a Big Bang Theory marathon

Thanks Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy!

July 14th, 2013, 06:03 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I was with family on Saturday, this morning I went and got my nails dens then we spent the day in the pool. Now we are relaxing in bed
July 14th, 2013, 07:54 PM
ChicaChels's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Kids stayed with grandma last night, so sam and i were out til 5am ....we went to the pool this afternoon and got groceries for 2-3w..now the kids are laying on the floor coloring and im working on a microbiology study guide for my test tomorrow..sam is going to meet somebody from craigslist and getting new tires for my suburban...one of them we discovered today is about to completely blow apart

Maverick Jude
December 9, 2013
5:20PM 8lb3oz 20.5"
Hospital water birth
July 15th, 2013, 12:28 AM
Jodimarie's Avatar Proud mommy to Kaiden!
We went to a friends birthday party for a few hours, when everyone got drunk we left. Not fun sitting there talking to a bunch of drunk ppl when your stone sober drinking water all night LOL

July 15th, 2013, 07:52 AM
Super Mommy
we spent all day long at the river, got home about 8:30 showered, ate, and went to bed....my girls were exhausted. During the summer this is just about how every Sunday looks.
ChicaChels likes this.
An Angel (Miscarried July 17, 2006)
Trinity(6)
Tatum(4)
Baby BOY!!!!(due Dec. 21, 2013)

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search