Wednesday Wonders

Forum: December 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To December 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 17th, 2013, 05:17 AM
feythful's Avatar Proud Dec '13 DDC Co-host
Where do you suppose you'll be in 2 years? (geographically, career-wise, etc...)

What kinds of things do you hope to be doing at that point?

Where do you suppose you'll be in 5 years?

Do you have plans for your children at that point (what school they'll be in, hobbies, etc...)

July 17th, 2013, 06:26 AM
swade66's Avatar My friends call me HIRB.
Good questions

Where do you suppose you'll be in 2 years? (geographically, career-wise, etc...) Hopefully still at the same job but back into Digital Marketing and off these internal programs!

What kinds of things do you hope to be doing at that point? Nothing much different.

Where do you suppose you'll be in 5 years? Same pretty much. I don't really care to move states. I suppose I hope we are more financially secure. Maybe with a boat.lol

Do you have plans for your children at that point (what school they'll be in, hobbies, etc...) Elizabeth will be in 6th grade! I hope she picks a sport and an instrument. Flynn will be in Kindergarten. New baby will be maybe in our daycare preschool. Oh I don't know how I feel about grown babies! Lol

***Don't expect me to lie to you just because you won't like the truth.***
July 17th, 2013, 12:23 PM
redbirds's Avatar Blessed Again!
In 2 years: Career should still be rockin' and rollin', HOPEFULLY in a year or less we'll be moved into a MUCH bigger house closer to town, but still on acreage and with all we're used to here.

In 5 years: All my current kids will be in school! This LO will be in pre-school and I will be shocked at what to do with my time. My kids will hopefully be quite involved with activities in school and church (and hopefully, they'll like sports as much as we do). It seems so far off, but it's really right around the corner!

Hat's off to Vicki for my cute siggy, thank you!
July 17th, 2013, 08:10 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Where do you suppose you'll be in 2 years? (geographically, career-wise, etc...). Hopefully I'll still be a SAHM. No plans to move that soon.

What kinds of things do you hope to be doing at that point? Nothing really

Where do you suppose you'll be in 5 years? Same town, hopefully a bigger house (I'll be content if we are not). Hopefully we will have on more little one around,

Do you have plans for your children at that point (what school they'll be in, hobbies, etc...)DD will be in elementary but no other plans.

Thanks Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy!

July 18th, 2013, 03:18 AM
hugssandi's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I don't see much change in anything in the next 2-5 years, save that hopefully my darling will have found steady work. I would love to move, but I see us still here, still homeschooling, still doing life as we know it!

I'm a Mary in a world of Marthas~Carol Barnier

I think you are too kind. Kind people give the people around them a hard time. You can't express yourself honestly, because you are worried about hurting other people's feelings, and that makes you miserable.~"Winter Sonata"
July 18th, 2013, 11:33 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Where do you suppose you'll be in 2 years? (geographically, career-wise, etc...) I was just thinking about this in terms of my children. My daughter will be going into the 6th grade , my son will be 5, and this little bean will be a toddler. It sorta blows my mind how fast they grow up!! I'd love for us to buy a home further north of San Diego (Temecula) in the next 5 years. If we do decide we are done having any more children after this one, I'd like to put a little more focus on the charity organizations that I'm passionate about, as well as blogging.

What kinds of things do you hope to be doing at that point? Pretty much covered above.

Where do you suppose you'll be in 5 years? Physically, still in CA. Raising our beautiful children, loving the life and family we've been blessed with. We would love to have an RV to do lots of travel during the summertime.

Do you have plans for your children at that point (what school they'll be in, hobbies, etc...): Hoping my daughter will be involved in a school sport (soccer or volleyball), private school, still doing her wonderful art classes. Planning on having our son in little league, swimming, karate. He will likely be homeschooled. Not sure about the little one, we shall see!

July 19th, 2013, 02:11 AM
lily26's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Where do you suppose you'll be in 2 years? (geographically, career-wise, etc...) I'm itching to get out of the city, so hopefully in a more rural area. my ultimate dream is a house in the boonies with a few acres and an awesome garden.. far fetched for me, but nice.
I do hope by the time 2 years come, i'll FINALLY be in college, probably online classes though, so I can sahm for the time being.

What kinds of things do you hope to be doing at that point?

Where do you suppose you'll be in 5 years? I hope that one of us will make enough that the other will be able to be a sahm/or sahd. I don't really like the thought of daycare. i hope that we'll be able to purchase a house.

Do you have plans for your children at that point (what school they'll be in, hobbies, etc...): this is my first kid, If it's a boy... we are so getting him into hockey. If it's a girl probably ice skating *i started when I was 4*, or i'd love to get her into horse back riding... and probably in preschool

Mommy to my little Butterfly Vanyah, born at 34 weeks and 2 days.
2lbs and 14oz on November 19th, 2013 at 2:31am.
Have never been so in love before.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search