positive thoughts please! update

Forum: December 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By SweetiePeas

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To December 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 2nd, 2013, 09:59 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I am getting ready to go in and have my wisdom tooth out. I am already feeling sick. I hope it goes well and quick , so some easy removal vibes would be great!

Well it came out easier than they thought. Yay! No drilling,and They did a great job so I didn't taste any blood(tmi sorry) because that really would have made me vomit. I managed not to throw up. I was so nervous baby was moving around and I had to pee like three times while I was there.. Couple of stitches and some pain. I am gonna take childrens Tylenol and if that doesn't work I have Tylenol with codeine. Not crazy about that, so that's last resort.
feythful likes this.

Last edited by SweetiePeas; August 2nd, 2013 at 01:04 PM.
August 2nd, 2013, 10:15 AM
Jodimarie's Avatar Proud mommy to Kaiden!
I know it might not help any when your already nervous but it is really quick and not bad at all. I had mine out last year and could only do the local anesthetic because of insurance and I was SOOOO nervous! But when I got in there they numbed me up good and they had one tooth out within seconds lol Good luck! It should be super quick!

August 2nd, 2013, 10:39 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Good luck. I had two out and it wasn't bad at all. The worst part was the sound
August 2nd, 2013, 10:45 AM
mommy-of-one's Avatar Veteran
Good Luck!! I had mine removed while I was PG with DD. I hope your recovery is fast and easy

Thank you to Peimum for my AMAZING siggy!

August 2nd, 2013, 01:04 PM
Mega Super Mommy
update
August 2nd, 2013, 01:18 PM
feythful's Avatar Proud Dec '13 DDC Co-host
Aw. I don't really remember the process or recovery because I was 16 when I had mine out. I hope it is quick and relatively painless for you.

August 2nd, 2013, 01:28 PM
hugssandi's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
You GO, amazing mama!!!! I don't do such things well....

I'm a Mary in a world of Marthas~Carol Barnier

I think you are too kind. Kind people give the people around them a hard time. You can't express yourself honestly, because you are worried about hurting other people's feelings, and that makes you miserable.~"Winter Sonata"
August 2nd, 2013, 01:39 PM
kara74's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yay! So glad things went well! Don't suffer, if the pain is bad take the Tylenol with codeine. I had to for a day and baby is just fine. I would've rather taken Ibuprofen but Tylenol with codeine was my only option (regular Tylenol didn't do anything to help).

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search