Your DH/SO..

Forum: December 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To December 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 6th, 2013, 09:49 AM
Oriyan's Avatar Platinum Superdupermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by HorseGal View Post

Any quirky or even not-so-wonderful qualities of his you hope your LO doesn't inherit... ummm I'd rather LO get my brain. SO isn't dumb but his witt and such is no where near mine.

I always say my husband was left out of the common sense line when they were handing out brain parts.
DS2: Lucas "Luca"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
IVF #1: October 2008
July 22, 2009: Johnathan Jarrett is born! 10:41 am, 7lbs, 12oz, 21.5 inches

FET #2: March 2013 (Medicated cycle)
November 25, 2013: Lucas Ryan is born! 8:46 pm, 8lbs, 8oz, 20 inches (No epidural!)
August 6th, 2013, 11:23 AM
swade66's Avatar My friends call me HIRB.
What does your DH/SO do for a living/job? He is the IT manager at his company. He installs/maintains servers and maintains their computers and phones. Etc.

How tall is he? (how tall are you?) He is 5'6". I am 5'4".

How old is he? 31

Any wonderful qualities you hope your LO shares of his? Dedication

Any quirky or even not-so-wonderful qualities of his you hope your LO doesn't inherit?
Temper, Selfishness, lack of patience.

***Don't expect me to lie to you just because you won't like the truth.***
August 6th, 2013, 01:36 PM
Veteran
What does your DH/SO do for a living/job? hazardous materials tanker truck driver

How tall is he? (how tall are you?) DH is 6`0 im 5 4

How old is he? 30

Any wonderful qualities you hope your LO shares of his?
my dh has beautiful curly hair I hope my baby gets it and my hubbys sense of humour funny guy
Any quirky or even not-so-wonderful qualities of his you hope your LO doesn't inherit? my hubby has a lack of patience I hope he doesn't gain that

August 6th, 2013, 01:49 PM
Kelizah's Avatar Veteran
What does your DH/SO do for a living/job? He was military for 5 years, and after odd jobs now he is a union paperhanger in NYC.

How tall is he? (how tall are you?) 5'10-ish, I'm 5'3 and a half!

How old is he? 27

Any wonderful qualities you hope your LO shares of his? He's very outgoing and makes friends very easily. hes got a heart of gold and he's also extremely cute lol

Any quirky or even not-so-wonderful qualities of his you hope your LO doesn't inherit? He can be very extreme, one minute he's moving to austrailia the next he's buying a house in the mountains. he can be a little outlandish with his ideas :/
August 6th, 2013, 08:08 PM
Mega Super Mommy
We've talked a little about us, let's talk a little about the men in our lives...

What does your DH/SO do for a living/job? Owns a tree trimming service with his dad.

How tall is he? (how tall are you?) 6'2 I am 5'3

How old is he? 35

Any wonderful qualities you hope your LO shares of his?
his sweet nature and this man can fix nearly everything! Also his patience
Any quirky or even not-so-wonderful qualities of his you hope your LO doesn't inherit? His lack of communication and ability to share his feelings without me prying it out of him...
August 7th, 2013, 07:57 AM
JulieC7's Avatar Veteran
We've talked a little about us, let's talk a little about the men in our lives...

What does your DH/SO do for a living/job? He's an academic reseacher.

How tall is he? (how tall are you?) I'm 5'8 and he's 5'10

How old is he? 27

Any wonderful qualities you hope your LO shares of his? DH can play guitar really well. I have 0 musical bones in my body. He is also really patient.

Any quirky or even not-so-wonderful qualities of his you hope your LO doesn't inherit? Man-gorilla hairiness
August 8th, 2013, 12:10 PM
Veteran
What does your DH/SO do for a living/job? He is a portfolio manager for the bank

How tall is he? (how tall are you?) He is 6'4" I'm 5'9"

How old is he? 41

Any wonderful qualities you hope your LO shares of his? His calmness and I love his grey patch on the top of his head

Any quirky or even not-so-wonderful qualities of his you hope your LO doesn't inherit? DH is NOT the handiest guy to have around and he doesn't like to ask for help so things don't get fixed unless I arrange for it. So I hope little one is either handy or can call someone to help!
TTC #1 since 7/2011

Make a pregnancy ticker

IVF
Retreival 3/15
15 eggs
13 fertilized w/icsi
Transferred one blast 3/20
9 frosties
Beta # 1 8dp5dt 3/28-132!!!!
Beta #2 12dp5dt 4/1-868!!!
Spotting 4/12
Beta #3 23dp5dt 4/12-47,000
U/S-4/23 measured 7 wks 6 days; 162 HB!

August 8th, 2013, 01:04 PM
babydreams0809's Avatar Veteran
What does your DH/SO do for a living/job? He works at Novell testing bugs in different programs and then fixing them. (I don't know exactly what you would call it! lol)

How tall is he? (how tall are you?) DH is about 5'9" ish and I am 5'4" ish

How old is he? DH 28 me 26

Any wonderful qualities you hope your LO shares of his? He is so kind and caring, he once stayed up half the night worrying about a kitten we found but couldn't keep inside due to allergies. One of the neighbors took it home, and he was able to breath easy knowing the kitten had a home. He is so cute that way.

Any quirky or even not-so-wonderful qualities of his you hope your LO doesn't inherit? DH plays video games a lot when he gets home to relax, his whole family does, I hope that our LO doesn't play as many as DH.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search