Wednesday Woohoos

Forum: December 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By blakesgirl09

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To December 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 7th, 2013, 08:02 AM
feythful's Avatar Proud Dec '13 DDC Co-host
I was going to include whines in here, but I feel like all I do is whine about how I feel these days. I need something to be positive about. So what awesome things are happening in your lives?

August 7th, 2013, 08:17 AM
blakesgirl09's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Well I don't know how awesome it is but it's something that I've been working on for weeks and it's finally coming to fruition!!

Blake needs 2 classes to finish his degree in December. I have way more time during the day to handle these things so I do all of this for him, usually. I was able to get him enrolled in one of the classes without a problem at all. The other, isn't technically being offered this semester, at least not by his program. It is however, being offered under a different program and I finally got him approval through HIS department chair, this morning, to take the class through that program and still count towards his degree. All we are waiting on now, is approval from the other program's department chair. I don't know how much sense that makes but it's been an uphill battle and classes start in 19 days! I feel like it's a win but we still aren't quiet there yet. Hopefully by the end of the day. I've been dealing with this since the end of June.
feythful likes this.

August 7th, 2013, 08:24 AM
redbirds's Avatar Blessed Again!
That's awesome! I remember doing alot of footwork for my DH when he was getting his MS, and it's amazing how much work we do for them and their degrees Kudos to you for doing this and getting this final phase ready to launch!

For me...
I don't have many whines or wahoos, so I guess that's a wahoo in and of itself Things are going well with work, baby, kids at home... Pretty quiet.

My older 2 do start new things... DD1 starts kindergarten on the 21st and she's allll ready to go DS starts preschool on the 29th and he's super excited

Oh, and I don't have jury duty today (was on the list, but called and we don't have to report) That's DEFINITELY a WaHOOOOOO!

Hat's off to Vicki for my cute siggy, thank you!
August 8th, 2013, 02:11 AM
hugssandi's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
The concert I found a venue for and organized last week had ONE HUNDRED people in attendance! I'm still happy-dancing over that~INCREDIBLE!!! I am loving our church and am excited to teach English class for our refugees twice this month. Being with them makes me sooooo happy! We were given a box of veggies yesterday that has me excited, too~eggplant, zucchini, tomatoes. MMMMMMMMMMM! I have recipes I've been dying to try/revisit.

I'm a Mary in a world of Marthas~Carol Barnier

I think you are too kind. Kind people give the people around them a hard time. You can't express yourself honestly, because you are worried about hurting other people's feelings, and that makes you miserable.~"Winter Sonata"

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search