I just want to tell people off seriously!!

Forum: December 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree8Likes
  • 1 Post By TwinMamaS
  • 1 Post By Miss-Melissa-Sue
  • 1 Post By kara74
  • 1 Post By ImVictorious
  • 2 Post By feythful
  • 2 Post By feythful

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To December 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 12th, 2013, 05:14 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I swear the last few weeks I have wanted to tell so many people off it is not funny. I can't tell you how many times on Facebook alone I have written out a snarky post and decided to delete it because I thought the people where too stupid to get it....lol

Rant to follow......

I so want to tell people on Facebook that I really don't care about your relationship problems when you are boyfriend and bed hopping every week....nor do I care about making you feel like you are the greatest person in the world all the darn time, how cute your kid is (she is not!) (aka those people who suck butt with one friend I have), nor do I care about all the ailments that you currently say you suffer from especially when you run to the emergency room for a sunburn!!! Or those mystery posts when you say something either to or about someone without actually saying what it is or who it is about.....and last but not least the ones who post the like if you love Jesus scroll for hell...yeah because God and Jesus are really sitting in Heaven taking freaking score of who likes their "picture" on Facebook!

I'm guessing it is hormones?? All the stupid bull crap that didn't use to bother me makes me want to slap people now! Oh and if you are wondering...I have deleted a few people the last few weeks

What is your rant? Thanks for listening to mine.

August 12th, 2013, 05:22 PM
Expecting our 1st and 2nd
I'm totally with you. I think it probably is the hormones. I've had to stop myself from commenting "you're an idiot" or "no one cares" on several FB posts recently. I also have a "friend" who puts LMFAO after everything she posts. I'm dying to tell her that it's not necessary and she's not that funny. I've found myself not checking Facebook as often. Hopefully we'll be able to better handle the stupidity around us sooner rather than later!
eilla05 likes this.
August 12th, 2013, 05:39 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Amen! I've had to cut down my Facebook time because of this exact reason!
eilla05 likes this.

Thanks Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy!

August 12th, 2013, 06:30 PM
blakesgirl09's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I didn't have a Facebook for a very long time because of this. I currently have one but I have no pictures on there and only family for friends. Way too much drama for me!

August 12th, 2013, 06:50 PM
kara74's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Ugh vaguebooking is the worst. I deleted a few ppl a couple months ago that were super annoying. They annoyed me before pregnancy, too. The hormones just drove me to unfriending them all together. My favorite person was the one that would moan about her awful husband then delete it for fear he would read it. She would do this a few times a week. Then she'd post sad and emo YouTube videos and quotes and crap. This went on for years, probably still ongoing. Thankfully I no longer have to see it.
eilla05 likes this.

August 12th, 2013, 09:36 PM
Super Mommy
This was also my reason for getting rid of my Facebook. And I just didnt like everything you post being somewhat visible to the world. I just prefer being off the grid. I've been off for over a year. Maybe once I have the baby I'll get back on, it'll be easier to show fam and friends pics.
3maybe likes this.

August 13th, 2013, 03:53 AM
JulieC7's Avatar Veteran
I love the unsubscribe feature. Save the drama for your mama. And that way people like your x-in-law or whatever don't know you aren't being forced to witness their mood swings on a daily basis. LOL.

I really dislike when people who are like a month further along in their pregnancy try to give you unsolicited advice like a know-it-all, every time you see them. I can deal with people who already have kids, have been pregnant a bunch giving me advice. But not this particular person who doesn't know any more than I do and usually only has stupid stuff to say.
August 13th, 2013, 04:51 AM
feythful's Avatar Proud Dec '13 DDC Co-host
What about the ones where the status is really vague about something bad that's occurring in their lives and when someone says "Aww. What's wrong?" they tell them to private message them. No. You obviously wanted the attention, so stop being an idiot.
ChicaChels and eilla05 like this.

August 13th, 2013, 05:35 AM
lily26's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
oh man... the "mystery posts" I CANT stand even before I was pregnant. If youre not willing to share the whole don't actually bother. They make me wish there was a "punch in the face" buton.
Also, the irony is the people who make those posts on my fb friends lists are the same people who post about why making mystery posts are dumb.

On the subject of facebook... i dont mind seeing pictures of my friends kids, or mind hearing about their awesome milestones but I had a few moms I unfriended because they kept throwing in randomly about massive diaper blow outs, or posting over and over again about why theres no excuse to formula feed, or be fed cows milk beyond the age of 3. you have your opinions and thats awesome but maybe dont purposely offend others.

Oh, and the injured animal photos! no! thats beyond sick. I fully agree on getting rescues, but I don't need that shoved in my face while I wanted to eat lunch.

Mommy to my little Butterfly Vanyah, born at 34 weeks and 2 days.
2lbs and 14oz on November 19th, 2013 at 2:31am.
Have never been so in love before.
August 13th, 2013, 08:11 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by lily26 View Post
oh man... the "mystery posts" I CANT stand even before I was pregnant. If youre not willing to share the whole don't actually bother. They make me wish there was a "punch in the face" buton.
Also, the irony is the people who make those posts on my fb friends lists are the same people who post about why making mystery posts are dumb.

On the subject of facebook... i dont mind seeing pictures of my friends kids, or mind hearing about their awesome milestones but I had a few moms I unfriended because they kept throwing in randomly about massive diaper blow outs, or posting over and over again about why theres no excuse to formula feed, or be fed cows milk beyond the age of 3. you have your opinions and thats awesome but maybe dont purposely offend others.

Oh, and the injured animal photos! no! thats beyond sick. I fully agree on getting rescues, but I don't need that shoved in my face while I wanted to eat lunch.
OHHHHH I can top those!! I had a friend post a picture of her NASTY INFECTED TOE on Facebook! TO which I commented ..NO just No ewwww and promptly got unfriended lmao!

August 13th, 2013, 09:01 AM
feythful's Avatar Proud Dec '13 DDC Co-host
I unfriended a mom who posted a picture of her kids puke. Um, I'm not dealing with your sick kid, so I shouldn't have to look at their puke. That's just vile.

Another one of my FB pet peeves is naked pictures of kids sitting on the toilet. I totally get that a naked picture or two of a young baby might be posted (like first bath or even just chilling in a diaper), but when your kid is 5 or 6 they should not be in any picture naked that gets posted online.
ChicaChels and eilla05 like this.

August 15th, 2013, 10:06 PM
Veteran
My pet peeve on fb is the people who read other status' and then put their comment or reaction ad their status just to start a fight. or like my cousin today her aunt was in a horrible accidental in a coma she posts questions like do you think they should pull the plug. and states her aunt had come to her to say yo let her die. my cousin is a crack pot
August 15th, 2013, 10:24 PM
Oh yes! This is why I don't facebook. I cant deal with all the drama. And I couldn't care less what "everyone" ate or how many times they go to the bathroom. blah blah
August 15th, 2013, 11:07 PM
ChicaChels's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
i hate passive aggressive martial FB posts! seriously, keep FB out of your marriage - it might be a little better for the whole world if you did that

Maverick Jude
December 9, 2013
5:20PM 8lb3oz 20.5"
Hospital water birth

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search