What's your sign?

Forum: December 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By lily26

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To December 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 1st, 2013, 09:19 PM
redbirds's Avatar Blessed Again!
Not that I think there's much merit to horoscopes and all that, but just for fun, what's your sign and do you think it fits you? What about for your kiddos or SO/DH?

Just for fun

Hat's off to Vicki for my cute siggy, thank you!
September 2nd, 2013, 04:55 AM
hugssandi's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Libra, and much of what I read does fit.

I'm a Mary in a world of Marthas~Carol Barnier

I think you are too kind. Kind people give the people around them a hard time. You can't express yourself honestly, because you are worried about hurting other people's feelings, and that makes you miserable.~"Winter Sonata"
September 2nd, 2013, 05:59 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I am Gemini. Completely insane lol married a Sagittarius who couldn't be a better match for me. My first son is Aquarius. While he is very crafty, sarcastic and a little sneaky he has a great personality and sense of humor. My daughter is a Taurus. So mild laid back. She really needs to be at the end of her very long rope to freak out. Never a whiner, never plays the that's not fair card. She just kind of rolls with it. My two younger sons are both Leo's. the most non lazy kids I have ever met. Crazy and hyper? Yes! Stubborn? Omg yes.
September 2nd, 2013, 06:12 AM
JulieMc's Avatar Loving my babies. :)
Aries, and yes it pretty much matches me. My husband is a Leo and that fits him. My son is a Leo and he's basically a clone of my husband, so it fits him too. lol. Lyla is a Sagittarius, and I am not as familiar with that sign, but looking it up now briefly she does meet some of those characteristics. The twins are also likely to end up being Sagittarius, unless they'd come even earlier than Nov. 22, which I am not anticipating. Funny...we are all "fire" signs in our house.

September 2nd, 2013, 07:51 AM
redbirds's Avatar Blessed Again!
I'm a Cancer, and yes, it fits to a T, DH's a Sagittarius and it fits him to a T, so yes, we are opposite. It's like oil and water sometimes, but we've learned to adjust

Kids are all earth signs
DD1 is a Capricorn
DS is a Virgo
DD2 is a Taurus
I can't really tell if the signs fit them yet or not, as they are so young and still developing those littler personalities, but I can tell you that DS is the SWEETEST kid I've ever met, DD1 is super competitive and very, very kind and aware of others (not sure that fits an earth sign...) and DD2 is all smiles. I'm just totally blessed!

This next one will probably be a Sag. I hope she's not as free-spirited as DH is. His self-discipline needs some work on certain things

Hat's off to Vicki for my cute siggy, thank you!
September 2nd, 2013, 11:46 AM
Expecting our 1st and 2nd
I'm a Cancer, and it definitely fits me. DH is a Gemini, in some ways it fits him, but not in others - he definitely doesn't have a split personality, he is very laid back.
September 2nd, 2013, 11:56 AM
*~ Joni ~*'s Avatar Jordana Jacoby & Jamason
DH and I are both Libras. Both fit it.

Jordana = Leo
Jacoby = Aries
Jamason = Leo

They all seem to fit. Especially the older two.

All Fire Sign kids - and this one should be too. What was I thinking?!!!
September 2nd, 2013, 01:12 PM
ChicaChels's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm a virgo and I fit it pretty much to a T...Sam is a capricorn, and yeah he can be a real jerk .. emotions definitely dont play a role in much of his life

Brylie is a Leo...and yes it absolutely 110% fits her.

Hunter is a taurus and it fits him pretty dang well. He's one of the most stubbon people Ive ever met and he's only 2..but he is SO loving, too

Maverick Jude
December 9, 2013
5:20PM 8lb3oz 20.5"
Hospital water birth
September 2nd, 2013, 05:49 PM
CherryLimeade's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm a Gemini. I can see how it fits me, but I'm also an introvert. So some of it doesn't fit me. My husband is a Cancer and it fits him. My son is a gemini like me! I can't really tell whether it fits him or not yet lol

September 2nd, 2013, 06:32 PM
blakesgirl09's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am a Gemini and it definitely fits me. DH Is a Virgo and most of it fits him as well. DD is a Capricorn and she's definitely not patient but she's 6 so we'll see!

September 2nd, 2013, 09:00 PM
Kelizah's Avatar Veteran
I'm a Pisces and I'm definitely a Pisces. my husband is a Scorpio but he's not to a T. but he's a good counterpoint to me and vice versa.. our "compatibility" signs say we are a great match lol I don't know enough about Sagittarias .. but a read a little and it's pretty much what I'm expecting our child to be like lol.. we will seeeeee
September 2nd, 2013, 11:28 PM
Super Mommy
I'm a Pisces and it fits. I'm giving, sensitive, emotional and a dreamer. My SO is an Aquarius, (Bdays are Feb 17 & mine the 26th) I haven't read about Aquarius in a while but they are slick. Lol that he isn't. He tries to be but I'm a bit quicker on my feet.

September 3rd, 2013, 01:28 PM
DavidandJaidonsmomma's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm a Sagittarrius and I fit it to a T. My oldest, David, is a Scorpio, but his bday is the day before the cusp and the older he gets the more I feel he is more of a Scorpio-Sagittarius cusp than a true Scorpio. Jaidon was also born a day before the cusp and has more of a Leo-Virgo cusp personality. I have a funny feeling this will be a cusp child as well.

Bree - Mom to David - 10 & Jaidon - 8
Baby#3:
Beta 4/25 @ 16dpo 622 4/29 @ 20dpo 2013
10wk hb 172

September 3rd, 2013, 06:12 PM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
I'm an Aries, but honestly? I can read a description of any sign and half of what it says fits me, so....yeah.

Matt's a cancer
Erin's a Gemini
Patrick's a Pisces
Allison's a Virgo

September 4th, 2013, 03:20 AM
lily26's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am a Pisces it fits me to a T. Over emotional, sensitive,earthy, dreamer whose very artistic.. and who dreams up tons of "amazing ideas" but can never seem to figure out a logical place to start LOL.

My S/O is an Aquarius and he fits it well.

our daughter will most likely be a Capricorn if she's near on time of the new due date (dec 28).. if shes around her first due date she'd be a Sagittarius (dec 20) I actually don't know any Sag's in real life..

Anyways, I don't believe in the daily horoscopes, but a persons overall sign usually (not always) reads them to a T.
ImVictorious likes this.

Mommy to my little Butterfly Vanyah, born at 34 weeks and 2 days.
2lbs and 14oz on November 19th, 2013 at 2:31am.
Have never been so in love before.
September 4th, 2013, 06:41 AM
LadybugBanana's Avatar Veteran
I am a Virgo, it fits me pretty closely...
September 4th, 2013, 08:08 AM
Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by lily26 View Post
I am a Pisces it fits me to a T. Over emotional, sensitive,earthy, dreamer whose very artistic.. and who dreams up tons of "amazing ideas" but can never seem to figure out a logical place to start LOL.

My S/O is an Aquarius and he fits it well.

our daughter will most likely be a Capricorn if she's near on time of the new due date (dec 28).. if shes around her first due date she'd be a Sagittarius (dec 20) I actually don't know any Sag's in real life..

Anyways, I don't believe in the daily horoscopes, but a persons overall sign usually (not always) reads them to a T.
Wow...we should be friends IRL lol.

September 4th, 2013, 10:23 PM
Betts's Avatar First Time Mommy
I'm Sagittarius and my baby, I think will be a Sag too. I wonder if she'll be as crazy and cooky as me?!

Thanks Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy!

September 5th, 2013, 05:39 AM
Veteran
my DH and I are both pisces .... we both fit it as we are both imaginative and creative

DD1 is a Gemini .... double personality ... ha ... I don't think she fits it .. shes sweet and the imagination of a champ ..

DD2 is also a pisces ....she is one to a `T` as she surprises me everyday with her ideas and things she says ...

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search