Am I the only one

Forum: December 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Jodimarie
  • 1 Post By Miss-Melissa-Sue
  • 2 Post By ChicaChels

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To December 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 6th, 2013, 03:56 PM
ChicaChels's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
whose NOT in a hurry for baby to come? I'd like another 6m to gestate

Maverick Jude
December 9, 2013
5:20PM 8lb3oz 20.5"
Hospital water birth
September 6th, 2013, 04:17 PM
redbirds's Avatar Blessed Again!
I'm not in much of a hurry I don't know about an additional 3 months but it would be nice to have that extra time between kids, during school, spring baby, blah blah blah...
But here we are! Holiday season babies and they surely aren't going to be 3 months late

Hat's off to Vicki for my cute siggy, thank you!
September 6th, 2013, 04:18 PM
anybodyinthere's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am excited to give birth again but I am kind of sad that I haven't been enjoying this pregnancy very much. I really would like for the rest of my pregnancy to be normal and healthy so that I can just bond with the baby and not stress out!

September 6th, 2013, 04:20 PM
kara74's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Ick I'm ready to be done now. So over the nausea and uncomfortableness of this big belly that will only get bigger.

September 6th, 2013, 04:35 PM
Jodimarie's Avatar Proud mommy to Kaiden!
I'm only not in a hurry because I'm scared of child birth and being a first time mom 0.0 lol I am super excited to meet him though, so 3 1/2-4 months is a good amount of time for me to try and prepare
feythful likes this.

September 6th, 2013, 04:39 PM
blakesgirl09's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
As far as material things go, we are totally unprepared. As far as being mentally and emotionally ready, I'm almost there. I'm not super comfortable anymore

September 6th, 2013, 05:29 PM
*~ Joni ~*'s Avatar Jordana Jacoby & Jamason
I'm ready except I want to be in our new house first! Not a HUGE deal though.
September 6th, 2013, 05:32 PM
JulieMc's Avatar Loving my babies. :)
I'm not wanting this to drag on. I'm getting pretty uncomfortable already and there's still quite a ways to go, so I'm sure I'm only going to feel worse. I love being pregnant, but this one is kicking my butt.....and, call me crazy, but I'm anxious to start raising them and planning for the next one. My kids beg me everyday to let the twins come out...lol...as if it's something I can decide.

Time is going to start flying though, and it will be over before we know it....

September 6th, 2013, 05:51 PM
Mega Super Mommy
It's going so fast but I am ready. I have so much going on I need the baby to come by the 19 th lol I'm not due till the 30 th but I would love for him to come by himself on the 19 th hahahaha
September 6th, 2013, 06:25 PM
Super Mommy
I'm beyond ready. I've had like 3 babies born around me in the past month. I cannot wait.

September 6th, 2013, 06:32 PM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
Yes and no. I'm so ready to NOT be pregnant anymore (totally nauseated and dealing with sciatica right now. Ouch).

However, my house is still kind of crazy and not quite put together yet and I have ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA who is going to watch my kids while I'm delivering, so I'm okay with a few more months to get things together.

September 6th, 2013, 06:50 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I was actually telling DH the other day that it would be nice if I was 40 weeks and not 27. I'm ready. Not because I'm uncomfortable but because I'm excited!
redbirds likes this.

Thanks Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy!

September 6th, 2013, 06:51 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I am ready to get my body back, this pregnancy has not been kind to me at all. I do however, need some more time to buy some things!
September 6th, 2013, 08:05 PM
ChicaChels's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
im scared out of my mind to go from 2 to 3 kids, and i have so much going on in life right now..its just hectic and i dont want him to be born in to the chaos right now

and i am so lucky that i love being pregnant
redbirds and feythful like this.

Maverick Jude
December 9, 2013
5:20PM 8lb3oz 20.5"
Hospital water birth
September 6th, 2013, 08:20 PM
kara74's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm also concerned about how our life is going to be with an extra little person in our lives. That's also part of the reason I wish I was almost done. I don't like thinking and wondering how things will be, I'd rather dive right in and get it all figured out. I'm getting anxious about how this LO will look and how her personality will be. I'm really looking forward to finding those things out. I'm also anxious to see how DD will react to the baby and I really want to know what kind of big sister she will be. Plus, if I only had a few weeks left maybe DH would discuss names.

September 6th, 2013, 09:14 PM
HorseGal's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Ohhhhhh I'm so tired of working around this belly. Tired of being tired. Tired of hurting. Tired of people pointing out my belly button and my size. Tired of talking about it all the time with every random freaking stranger. I would be ok with the next 10 weeks just flying by. I just dread the 3rd trimester, I know how miserable it gets.
September 6th, 2013, 10:17 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Meh. I am okay with the time I have left I don't want it to be longer or much more than 2-3 weeks shorter. Another 6 months?? NO!!! I feel like I have been waiting 5 years already to meet him. Since we waited so long to decide to have another even though I was wanting another. I am ready to meet this little guy however not until at least 37 weeks

September 7th, 2013, 09:51 AM
feythful's Avatar Proud Dec '13 DDC Co-host
I'm trying to enjoy this last go round as much as possible, but I'm tired of the nausea and various side effects of Zofran. So, I'm torn.

September 7th, 2013, 03:36 PM
hugssandi's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I would really like to nest and get my house in order. Rearranged the living room this weekend, want to get some more decluttering in, and I hope to start mopping the walls for Fall real soon....

I'm a Mary in a world of Marthas~Carol Barnier

I think you are too kind. Kind people give the people around them a hard time. You can't express yourself honestly, because you are worried about hurting other people's feelings, and that makes you miserable.~"Winter Sonata"

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search