29w appt today

Forum: December 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By ChicaChels

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To December 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 19th, 2013, 09:26 PM
ChicaChels's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I had my 29w appt today...it's surreal to me that I'm already 29w

I measured 30/31w, which kind of made my midwife happy because of the SUA. She said he feels a little small weight wise, but long length wise. She guessed him at about 2lb...she was right on with both my other kids when it came to guessing weight. She was dead on with Brylie and she guessed H 2oz heavier than he was! He's still breech but I'm not that worried, both my midwife and her OB back up deliver vaginal breech, and theres still quite a bit of time for him to turn. They did a NST because of decreased fetal movement, and he did pretty well. It took some apple juice and poking and prodding. he's WAY over on my right, so I had to lay on my left side and they put the monitor on my right side. They scheduled an ultrasound for 2 weeks from today to check his size, heart and kidneys. I still havent gained any weight..I'm down 32# from my start weight, BUT my hemoglobin was up from 9.3 to 12.0 so all my super iron pills are working. They drew some labs today because I've been feeling "off". My BP was really good (116/62) though, so hopefully its no big deal. She said it might be my thyroid meds that need adjusted. It's hard to believe we're to the point of 2 week appts.
I'm going to go to the chiropractor 2x a week to try to get him to adjust his position, and turn head down if possible - He's sitting on a nerve so if I stand for more than about 20 minutes my entire right leg goes numb. it's the weirdest feeling and it gets a little painful...but overall it was a good appt I'm anxious for my ultrasound to see how much he has changed. My friend is going to do a 3D one in a couple of weeks, too. Those images are way better than the ones the hospital will give me! and her machine shows SO much more and she's just better at her job than any of the techs Ive had at the hospital.
bundle2baby and hugssandi like this.

Maverick Jude
December 9, 2013
5:20PM 8lb3oz 20.5"
Hospital water birth
September 19th, 2013, 10:37 PM
hugssandi's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
LOVED your update! And as I'm working on the iron thing, I am encouraged.

I'm a Mary in a world of Marthas~Carol Barnier

I think you are too kind. Kind people give the people around them a hard time. You can't express yourself honestly, because you are worried about hurting other people's feelings, and that makes you miserable.~"Winter Sonata"
September 20th, 2013, 06:18 AM
blakesgirl09's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Wonderful update!! I can't believe we are at 2 week appts either, it seems like time has REALLY flown by!!!

September 20th, 2013, 07:23 AM
Jodimarie's Avatar Proud mommy to Kaiden!
Glad to hear he is measuring well and your iron level is up Crazy that we're being seen every two weeks, we're getting close!

September 20th, 2013, 07:44 AM
redbirds's Avatar Blessed Again!
That's awesome! You were a little concerned about the iron levels, and I'm glad they've increased like they have! Sounds like baby's doing just fine, too

Every 2 weeks already?! How'd we get here so fast? I'm not quite there. I've got an appointment in a little over a week, and then one 3 weeks later to take me back to the even-week mark (32 weeks) and then 2 more 2 week appointments and then weekly with NST's and such Wow!!!

Hat's off to Vicki for my cute siggy, thank you!
September 20th, 2013, 08:17 AM
Expecting our 1st and 2nd
Yay for a good update!
September 20th, 2013, 08:42 AM
ChicaChels's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
ive never gone every 2 weeks before..they usually do every 3 weeks because we drive so far, but because of his cord they want to monitor a little closer. my midwife is going out of town in oct so i am skipping that week, which will space me out 3-4w though so im good with that

Maverick Jude
December 9, 2013
5:20PM 8lb3oz 20.5"
Hospital water birth
September 20th, 2013, 09:19 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm glad it went well!

Thanks Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy!

September 20th, 2013, 09:40 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Glad it went well!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search