Chat War!!! Team BLUE...

Forum: December 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree37Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To December 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 1st, 2013, 08:15 AM
redbirds's Avatar Blessed Again!
Kendal and I figure this board need some spicing up So... Here's a chat war to bump things up. Open to any topic you want to chat about! It'll be a war between the Team Blue mamas and then, the rest of us There are so many Team Blue that putting together the Team Pink and Team Green into one team could even things out...

So, get to chatting for the month of Oct! Let's see which group is the chattiest

Hat's off to Vicki for my cute siggy, thank you!
October 1st, 2013, 08:58 AM
blakesgirl09's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Any new show's on this Fall that you are interested in?? DH and I watch a TON of TV. It's our down time.
On Monday's we usually watch football but I DVR Hostages and Teen Mom 3.
Tuesdays, DH watches Amish Mafia, Tickle and Porter Ridge and I watch The Voice and Chicago Fire!!! <- MY FAVORITE!!! I also DVR The Little Couple and 19 kids and counting, Dad's, and Brooklyn Nine-Nine
Wednesdays is Modern Family and Nashville <- Another Fantastic Show!
Thursdays is usually Football again and I DVR Greys Anatomy and this week SCANDAL starts!!!!!!!

That's a lot of dang TV. I use the weekends to catch up on what I missed during the week or if my insomnia really kicks in, I watch after everyone else has gone to bed!!

What do you watch?

October 1st, 2013, 09:03 AM
Expecting our 1st and 2nd
We just started watching Hostages. On Tuesdays, we watch Sons of Anarchy, but we DVR it because it starts at 10 and is usually over an hour long. Revolution just came back, but we DVR that as well. I DVR Project Runway on Thursdays and then I usually watch Top Chef and Catfish on demand. American Horror Story is coming back soon as well, and we'll probably DVR that.
October 1st, 2013, 10:14 AM
ChicaChels's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
We watch a lot of football, especially college Big10. (Go huskers!) my work schedule is really interfering with my football going. We haven't been tailgating once this year.

I watch Greys Anatomy, Abbys Ultimate Dance Competition (theres a girl from Omaha on there, woop!) and Modern Family...my husband watches Duck Dynasty and some other manly man shows I dont know what they are...we like Chopped and Iron chef, too..

Maverick Jude
December 9, 2013
5:20PM 8lb3oz 20.5"
Hospital water birth
October 1st, 2013, 10:16 AM
We watch Duck Dynasty too, I forgot about that one! I also watch Cheer Perfection on TLC. Them mom's are CRAZY!!!

October 1st, 2013, 10:22 AM
DavidandJaidonsmomma's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I was never a tv person until now. I've been watching reruns of Bones during the day. I watch Sons of Anarchy on Tuesday. I watched Criminal Minds last week and would like to keep up, but I can't remember what day that was. I'm excited for Scandal Thursdays starting up again this week. Other than that its just whatever I land on and get sucked into lol.

Bree - Mom to David - 10 & Jaidon - 8
Baby#3:
Beta 4/25 @ 16dpo 622 4/29 @ 20dpo 2013
10wk hb 172

October 1st, 2013, 10:24 AM
scandal looks like something i want to watch, too...i saw it advertised during greys.

i watch dance moms when they are on, too..thats my favorite show.

Maverick Jude
December 9, 2013
Hospital water birth
October 1st, 2013, 10:27 AM
Scandal is FANTASTIC!!!! I caught up on the 1st season on HULU over the summer and I really couldn't believe how good it is. It really seems like something that probably happens behind the scenes in the White House. It's SOOOO good.

October 1st, 2013, 10:30 AM
oh i did start pretty little liars on netflix...ive only watched 4 episodes but im really sucked in

Maverick Jude
December 9, 2013
Hospital water birth
October 1st, 2013, 10:34 AM
Kelizah's Avatar Veteran
I've always loved tv, but lately nothing is keeping my interest! im that scatterbrained that I can't even watch tv...... the only thing i've been watching is sons of anarchy but i couldnt even tell you what happened last week

the food network and the news are my 2 go to's for tv in the background. my husband watches way too much history channel, animal planet, and discovery for my liking. last night was "ancient aliens" for 3 hours. i confined myself to our room because i couldnt even listen to it!

October 1st, 2013, 11:18 AM
^^^ Sounds like my DH but it's more on the paranormal. He watches all those ghost shows and it irritates the crap out of me!!

October 1st, 2013, 12:29 PM
...i need a nap

Maverick Jude
December 9, 2013
Hospital water birth
October 1st, 2013, 12:46 PM
Samantha- Loving my baby♥
I cant stop watching a baby story, make room for multiples and I didn't know I was pregnant (how terrifying would that be?!?!) on TLC!! Lol! Go figure

October 1st, 2013, 12:55 PM
Kelizah's Avatar Veteran
Quote:
Originally Posted by novastar222 View Post
I cant stop watching a baby story, make room for multiples and I didn't know I was pregnant (how terrifying would that be?!?!) on TLC!! Lol! Go figure
when is a baby story on?! because I used to love it anyway and now pregnant I appreciate it more but I always end up on some bridal show on TLC. I think I just miss it in the mornings

October 1st, 2013, 01:36 PM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicaChels View Post
...i need a nap
Me too!!

As for TV, I like crime/medical dramas and reality competition shows (like The Voice and Project Runway, lol)

October 1st, 2013, 01:49 PM
I'm a reality show junkie!!

I need a nap too. I cringe when my alarm goes off in the morning. I really don't like this place (work) at this point. I want to go home!!!

October 1st, 2013, 03:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelizah View Post
when is a baby story on?! because I used to love it anyway and now pregnant I appreciate it more but I always end up on some bridal show on TLC. I think I just miss it in the mornings
Yeah, its on when I'm getting ready for school and such. They have a bunch of baby shows on from 7am ("Baby's First Day") until 9:30am. A Baby Story runs from 8am-9:30am

October 1st, 2013, 03:13 PM
By the way, anyone feel like their little men have run out of room?! Holy have I been getting rib kicks... I swear his foot is stuck in my ribcage on the right side its so uncomfortable and sometimes it twitches like hes shaking his foot LOL

October 1st, 2013, 03:33 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by novastar222 View Post
By the way, anyone feel like their little men have run out of room?! Holy have I been getting rib kicks... I swear his foot is stuck in my ribcage on the right side its so uncomfortable and sometimes it twitches like hes shaking his foot LOL
I was lying in bed last night propped up on pillows but semi laying on my back....my stomach got whop-sided because Tobias was going from side the side and it was uncomfortable....not really painful but it wasn't comfy. I pressed lightly to see what body part it was that was high up in my belly...guessing a leg/back/butt?? I have never been guessing at guessing body parts by touch....

I so wish I knew how big he was now since I am measuring so big

Oh and I so need a nap....I am so tired all the time again.....

October 1st, 2013, 04:10 PM
I feel like I am talking a lot, but I guess that's the point of a chat WAR right?!

At least once a day or night when I get to lay down I'll lay on my side and my LO will start kicking like crazy on that side... I swear he thinks the bed is a trampoline... My little monkey is already jumping on the bed! I suck at guessing body parts, too.

I am also exhausted, I can never, ever, get enough sleep. I try to take naps but I've never been a "napper". Apparently I stopped taking naps around a year old, and I've literally never slept in a car, maybe I'm worried I'll miss something or get woken up by a petrifying accident... I'm a paranoid person.

hmm, while I'm at it I should start up more conversation, right?

Whats your FAVORITE thing you've gotten/know your going to get your little boy so far? Feel free to also add pictures

Mine would have to be the awesome Batman onesie DF's mom got us

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search