Wow... time flies.

Forum: December 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree12Likes
  • 3 Post By redbirds
  • 1 Post By NCRG2010
  • 2 Post By mommamindy
  • 2 Post By redbirds
  • 1 Post By swade66
  • 2 Post By Ame C
  • 1 Post By blakesgirl09

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To December 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 12th, 2013, 01:37 PM
redbirds's Avatar Blessed Again!
I can't believe it. I was talking with a friend and she asked how far along I was (she's 13 weeks, so in *that* stage) and I told her 31 weeks and then I said, "yep, probably only have 6-9 weeks left!" and then I about passed out from those very words. Made things seem SO FREAKING CLOSE! Seriously, 6 weeks?! It's possible because DD2 came at 37 weeks on her own free will. 9 weeks is still not too far away, but I'm looking at my house and thinking, not.even.ready! but I will be come 6 weeks, believe me We'll see what she (baby) says!

Hat's off to Vicki for my cute siggy, thank you!
October 12th, 2013, 03:11 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I know!! I'm freaking out a little inside at all that needs to be done before baby arrives. If baby bakes all the way to December, I will feel like I have some time. If not... We got a little bit more done today, but now we are being lazy just chilling watching Cards/Dodgers game 2.

October 12th, 2013, 03:44 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I have completely reorganized the whole house. Every closet, attic and basement. I am ready!
summerbaby1 likes this.
October 12th, 2013, 03:53 PM
Beautiful Life!
I am just starting to freak out and realize all that we need to get done around here! Truthfully I don't have much of anything ready yet. Next Saturday we're having a Diapers and BBQ party, so I think after that I'll really start scrambling. When I read on a pregnancy app yesterday that I only have 75 days til my due date, I got anxious thinking of all the things we need to get done. Especially since my babies have come 3 weeks to 1 week early also. It's crazy how it seems like yesterday I was poas praying for two lines, then worrying about getting through the first trimester. Now here we are! Everyone getting close and I'm just realizing how much more excited I am than I realize sometimes!
bundle2baby and Ame C like this.

October 12th, 2013, 04:57 PM
redbirds's Avatar Blessed Again!
I know! Looking back, it's flown by, but taking it day by day, or when I realize I have 60+ days left, it doesn't seem so close. PUtting it to weeks, though, freaked me out!
bundle2baby and SweetiePeas like this.

Hat's off to Vicki for my cute siggy, thank you!
October 12th, 2013, 05:07 PM
hugssandi's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Haven't done much here, either. WHY oh WHY do my nesting instincts not work? I'm too easily content with the status quo...

I'm a Mary in a world of Marthas~Carol Barnier

I think you are too kind. Kind people give the people around them a hard time. You can't express yourself honestly, because you are worried about hurting other people's feelings, and that makes you miserable.~"Winter Sonata"
October 12th, 2013, 05:25 PM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
2 months and 6 days until my probable induction date!

October 12th, 2013, 06:55 PM
Mega Super Mommy
That still seems so far away for me! I just sat here and thought I am 31 weeks today.....so I could go in the same amount of time as you. Guessing I should at least purchase a car seat sometime soon other than that I think we could survive.

October 12th, 2013, 07:03 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I have my bouts of freaking out, but not quite nervous just yet , since I will likely be late . Bummer! After next Saturday I am sure I will get more in gear after the shower. But 9 weeks isn't all that long to go and I still have stuff I would like to get done. Just need the energy to do it. My nesting comes in spurts. Maybe 1-2 days a week and by the time I get all my normal stuff done I need a nap,lol!
October 12th, 2013, 07:13 PM
swade66's Avatar My friends call me HIRB.
I have probably 6 weeks left. We have NOTHING! One pair of PJs and a sleep sack.

I am not doing much until we move. We were just preapproved to look for houses and may or may not be into one when baby is born. If we aren't this kid will have to get by on having next to nothing. I am sure he/she won't really care.
mommamindy likes this.

***Don't expect me to lie to you just because you won't like the truth.***
October 12th, 2013, 09:08 PM
Ame C's Avatar Every breath is a gift.
The time has flown by for me too but it still feels so surreal. I'm not sure when it will hit me. Maybe when the contractions are kicking my butt.
mommamindy and hugssandi like this.
October 13th, 2013, 02:26 PM
Mega Super Mommy
It is going by fast! My doctor doesn't stop labor after 36 weeks which is 3 1/2 weeks away. Crazy to think he could be here that fast but I'm not expecting it.

Thanks Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy!

October 13th, 2013, 10:04 PM
ChicaChels's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
my ticker stresses me out for this exact reason

Maverick Jude
December 9, 2013
5:20PM 8lb3oz 20.5"
Hospital water birth
October 14th, 2013, 10:42 AM
CherryLimeade's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Gah I haven't even considered the possibility of the baby coming before 39 weeks. We just had a baby 16 months ago, so we technically have everything we need. Except baby clothes past the newborn size lol! I hope she's tiny and fits in them. Poor thing might end up in her big brother's 0-3mo clothes - hehe jk!

October 14th, 2013, 11:09 AM
blakesgirl09's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My C-section is scheduled for exactly 7 weeks from today. 7 weeks!! One of those weeks is Thanksgiving so it really doesn't count!!! I'm completely ready for my baby to be here but I'm completely not ready at the same time. I hope that makes sense!
mommamindy likes this.

October 14th, 2013, 07:40 PM
Super Mommy
I have everything ready.. only have to get someone to clean the carpet in the house and put everything where its going to be for when baby is here... but this is goinv to be done after the baby shower on the 27.

Nala Anjali
Born Dec 9th
8 pounds 10 oz

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search