Mood swings

Forum: December 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By prayingforbaby13

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To December 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 20th, 2013, 03:38 PM
Lily81972's Avatar Regular
Anyone else having horrible mood swings? I can't stand anyone in my family today, fiancé is annoying me, my daughters are to needy and all I want is to sleep all day. Nesting has hit me hard already and I am tackling to many little projects so I am all scattered and I just want to throw everything away. I can't even stand myself, overwhelmed and very stressed today. Then I think back to work tomorrow and it all starts again. I know I am overworked lately since Coworker is on disability due to a very hard pregnancy but when did everyone's problems become mine. I should be enjoying my last pregnancy but I am having a tough time with it lately. Can't sleep, breast pain is still an issue and I am so uncomfortable. Can't wait to hold my baby and just be home with him for a few weeks but now I am worried that I will end up depressed. I really need to get my moods under control and fast.
October 20th, 2013, 09:44 PM
HorseGal's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm not a moody person except when pregnant. I think it's the contant feeling of being uncomfortable or in pain. Not to mention fighting the anxiety of being trapped in my own body. If it's really become a serious issue for you then talk to your dr. I had to take medication with my first pregnancy because I felt like I was losing control constantly. My only suggestion is just make sure your taking care of YOU. Make sure your getting enough sleep (I know it's hard), eating right etc. I notice if I'm tired or I'm pushing myself then I have more trouble controling my emotions.
October 20th, 2013, 11:00 PM
Ame C's Avatar Every breath is a gift.
I hope things improve for you!

My first pregnancy I was all sunshine and rainbows. This pregnancy, during my early weeks I was a monster! So emotional and mean and like you said, I couldn't even stand to be around me. I couldn't control it either. I tried to but ended up crying or yelling even more. I'm so glad I'm out of the preg-zilla phase. It sucks really bad not being able to be your normal self and feeling so out of control.

October 21st, 2013, 04:15 AM
Super Mommy
I was not moody my entire pregnancy, but i've notice lately that I"ve been snapping at the hubby for just little things.. and I feel sorry after wards b/c I know he's just trying to help...

he knows that I don't mean it... I just tell him it's just a little preview of what is to come when I go into labor.. lol...
TwinMamaS likes this.

Nala Anjali
Born Dec 9th
8 pounds 10 oz
October 21st, 2013, 05:00 AM
hugssandi's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I love your new avi, Lily!!! My moods haven't been swingin', but they have been consistently lower over less. Normal! :/

I'm a Mary in a world of Marthas~Carol Barnier

I think you are too kind. Kind people give the people around them a hard time. You can't express yourself honestly, because you are worried about hurting other people's feelings, and that makes you miserable.~"Winter Sonata"
October 22nd, 2013, 06:00 AM
Lily81972's Avatar Regular
The sad part is no one in my family gets why I cry if garbage is full or no dinner is made when I get home at 7:30. Seriously my youngest is 18 and not one of them can at least make grilled cheese. So I sit there and cry and have a bowl of cereal, I don't feel like cooking every night after work I am exhausted after 10-11 hours a day. Spoke to Ob and he said it's just hormones that I can pull through without medication so I hope he is right.
October 22nd, 2013, 08:00 AM
Samantha- Loving my baby♥
Aww, sorry to hear you're goig through this . I've had some troubles lately too. My mom will make something I don't particularly enjoy, or I can't find something I want to eat in the house, and I will start crying and say I'm going to starve then. then I end up finding something else later on and getting happy because I'm finally eating.

October 22nd, 2013, 10:47 AM
HorseGal's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yep I'm in the phase too where the last thing I want to do is cook. And then I'm all upset because I'm hungry and don't want junk or something simple
October 22nd, 2013, 10:49 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm going through this too. My poor DH takes the brunt of it! He's very sweet and understanding about it all.

Thanks Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search