Been MIA so thought I would update

Forum: December 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To December 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 20th, 2013, 10:21 PM
n8tsmomma's Avatar Super Mommy
Sorry I have not really been around lately. I have been on maternity leave for about 7 weeks now and staying home with Atticus has kept me BUSY! Before I went on leave he was having issues with falling and not growing at all. Being out of daycare and home he has gained 2 lbs and grown about 2 inches! He is not having issues with constant loose disgusting stools anymore and with how well he is doing I never want to go back to work!

Nathaniel is loving Kindergarten and his teacher says he is doing great and he loves his class. Driving to his school is a pain but it is worth it for how great his school is. He is so excited to meet August in a couple months he constantly asks how much longer.

As for August/pregnancy news I managed to wean completely off the procardia with only minimal contracting and my blood pressure is back to normal. All my FfNs were coming back negative so I stopped allowing them at 30 weeks and I am back to a normal appointment schedule of 2-3 weeks between appointments. I have a growth check on the 29th because Atti stopped growing around 32 weeks so waiting on the growth check until 34 weeks scares e a little but he is going to be my 10 pound baby born at 42 weeks and I refuse to give in to the fear.

So I think that is all the huge stuff going on right now. I had a leak in my apartment in the walls so they had to rip out some drywall and that has been fun putting up with fans blowing constantly and them being here to work while we are just trying to live. Hopefully I will be around more now but we will see what Atticus allows.

October 20th, 2013, 10:37 PM
Ame C's Avatar Every breath is a gift.
Wow, that all sounds pretty hectic. I hope things start going more smoothly for you.

October 20th, 2013, 11:31 PM
JulieC7's Avatar Veteran
What is going on at that daycare?????

Sounds busy but glad everyone is doing well!
October 21st, 2013, 05:09 AM
hugssandi's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
(((((Momma)))))

I'm a Mary in a world of Marthas~Carol Barnier

I think you are too kind. Kind people give the people around them a hard time. You can't express yourself honestly, because you are worried about hurting other people's feelings, and that makes you miserable.~"Winter Sonata"
October 21st, 2013, 07:18 AM
blakesgirl09's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Welcome Back!! I'm glad Atticus is thriving with you being home with him. And very glad that your FFns were coming back negative! Just a little while longer!!!

October 21st, 2013, 08:47 AM
n8tsmomma's Avatar Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by JulieC7 View Post
What is going on at that daycare?????

Sounds busy but glad everyone is doing well!
I don't think anything was going on wrong at the daycare but at home we eat very little gluten compared to what they serve at his school. I also can give him more milk and supplemental nutrition shakes which he does much better on. He is being tested for gluten intolerance and celiac disease because it was when he stopped getting formula that he stopped growing.

October 21st, 2013, 01:27 PM
feythful's Avatar Proud Dec '13 DDC Co-host
Glad to hear you were able to come off the meds with minimal contractions! Hope you get a chance to take it easy some before the baby gets here!

October 21st, 2013, 02:32 PM
Jodimarie's Avatar Proud mommy to Kaiden!
Wow! Busy busy busy! Glad to hear it sounds like things are going well

October 21st, 2013, 05:04 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Welcome back and I'm glad things are going better!

Thanks Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search