Let down feeling

Forum: December 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To December 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 22nd, 2013, 10:18 PM
HorseGal's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Everytime I drink a big glass of cold water I get the milk let down feeling. Also feeling it randomly at other times as well.

Time is getting closer! My breasts have also recently gotten fuller and firmer. And I'm getting more discharge. I can see it in my dark bra now instead of just in my white one.
October 23rd, 2013, 09:17 AM
redbirds's Avatar Blessed Again!
I bet you won't make it to 40 weeks AT ALL Hopefully, 37 weeks! All the joys of pregnancy. I don't get the full boobs or leakage until after birth, but I bet those are signs that your body is gearing up for an earlier delivery. Do you have any wagers on when you'll go?

Hat's off to Vicki for my cute siggy, thank you!
October 23rd, 2013, 09:28 AM
CherryLimeade's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I don't leak when I'm pregnant, but I know for sure I have plenty of colostrum in here! Last time I didn't leak until my milk came in, and then it didn't leak... It poured... And sprayed. Ugh.

October 23rd, 2013, 01:28 PM
HorseGal's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I went a day early last time, but he didn't drop until week 39 and he measured right on.

This one dropped almost 4 weeks ago and he is measuring a week ahead.

I didnt get really any breast growth until after baby the first time. This time I've gained a cup size!

I'd love to go at like 38 weeks. I feel like he's going to be early. I get my cervix checked for the first time on the 7th, I'm curious to know where I'm at
October 23rd, 2013, 01:42 PM
Beautiful Life!
I'm hoping I go at 38 weeks also! We'll see!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search