Update on lily26:

Forum: December 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree9Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To December 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 8th, 2013, 04:57 AM
hugssandi's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
"Ok update: im in the maternity ward on floor 3. all my ivs and the baby moniter stuff and bloid pressure cuff is off as of earlier today. the medication did stabilize everything. They moved me tonight at like 10-11pm and i just found out that they are just keeping me for at least tommorow but probbly the weekend to see if theres any changes. baby is still growing inside thanks for so much prayer and so much positive vibes. Is helping"

I know she was having some trouble with her phone, but she'll get back to us when she can!

I'm a Mary in a world of Marthas~Carol Barnier

I think you are too kind. Kind people give the people around them a hard time. You can't express yourself honestly, because you are worried about hurting other people's feelings, and that makes you miserable.~"Winter Sonata"
November 8th, 2013, 05:08 AM
Super Mommy
that is good news....

Nala Anjali
Born Dec 9th
8 pounds 10 oz
November 8th, 2013, 05:28 AM
Samantha- Loving my baby♥
Great news! Thanks for the update

November 8th, 2013, 06:16 AM
swade66's Avatar My friends call me HIRB.
Glad they are watching her close.

***Don't expect me to lie to you just because you won't like the truth.***
November 8th, 2013, 06:52 AM
HorseGal's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Great news!
November 8th, 2013, 07:15 AM
blakesgirl09's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Awesome update!

November 8th, 2013, 07:18 AM
Ame C's Avatar Every breath is a gift.
Yay!! So glad to hear this!! Praying circumstances continue to improve for her and baby.
November 8th, 2013, 07:44 AM
redbirds's Avatar Blessed Again!
So glad she's under great care and is being monitored! Every day is a success in baking that little one Thanks for the update, Sandi! I hope they have it under control enough to let her go for a while without inducing.

Hat's off to Vicki for my cute siggy, thank you!
November 8th, 2013, 07:52 AM
lily26's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hey thanks a ton for updating for me Sandi!

i dont have a data plan on my phone so im only able to update when my bf is here sinve his phone is data and mines just wifi. i cant pick up a wifi signal her. it sucks.
i tried to update like 3 times but its been getting stuck when i hit pist..so hopefully it goes through this time.

I just gotten woken up by the nurse who took my blood pressure. its a little higher again but she said shes going to wait until they take my blood later this morning and see hiw those results come back first. so i hope that they turn out fine.

The ob that was working on wednesday night was really deadset on delivering her but it had to wait to till the next day *yesterday* because i couldnt get the second shot for her lungs until 1:30pm.
shr had us meet with the pedatriction who made us feel very at ease about delievering early, even offering skin to skin time as long as her apgar score was high enough. he also said they perfer to give preemies breastmilk once theyre bodies can handle it. but he did say out of the preemie
spectrum that 32 weeks is a good ageif they HAVE to come.*** i know my ticker says 34, when i first learned was pregnant they quoted me dec 20 and then after tge anatomy scan they said dec 28 and i kept forgtting to change my ticker***

ive been a little left in the dark yesterday since everything was taken out. i did have round the clock care prior to that... with a nurse in the roon 24/7 so i was constantly updated... but once everything was taken out i barely saw anyone except the blood taker, a few blood pressure readings and the ultrasound tech. I didnt get to speak with the ob.. but i was on the labour and delievery floor.. At least its much quieter here and the nurses arent as rushed and the one last night was at least able to tell me id be here at least another day maybe until the end of the weekend and that theyre just monitering me.

baby is being a champ. Every nurse keeps saying that she is a very happy baby everytime they moniter her..and she looked good at the ultrasound yesterday. it was very exciting to see her. shes in a weird position.head down but sideways the tech said. so i think she must jave been playing arouns because shes a little mover. noone really updated me on the ultrasound..i actually slept through bits of it.. but the burse said once she looks at my chart shell be able to update me.

ill try to update further later today. my bfs been slewping here and going to work, then going home to take the dog out then comibg back. hes such a trooper. anyways hes about to go get up so i should get off his phone.

ince again thanks for all the positive vibes, prayers, and love and support is helping!!!
mgail and hugssandi like this.

Mommy to my little Butterfly Vanyah, born at 34 weeks and 2 days.
2lbs and 14oz on November 19th, 2013 at 2:31am.
Have never been so in love before.
November 8th, 2013, 07:53 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Glad to see this update!
November 8th, 2013, 08:52 AM
Jodimarie's Avatar Proud mommy to Kaiden!
Glad things are going well!
December 3rd 2014 !! Baby #2 due August 2015!!!

November 8th, 2013, 09:06 AM
kara74's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Great update! Hang in there!!

November 8th, 2013, 10:15 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Great update! Keep baking baby & hang in there mama!!

November 8th, 2013, 10:26 AM
redbirds's Avatar Blessed Again!
HOpe the bp lowers itself again and bloodwork looks good. Still praying that you get to hang out and let her be for a bit longer. 32 or 34 weeks, you need more time

Hat's off to Vicki for my cute siggy, thank you!
November 8th, 2013, 12:10 PM
hugssandi's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Thoughts of you keep flooding my mind all.day.long!!!

I'm a Mary in a world of Marthas~Carol Barnier

I think you are too kind. Kind people give the people around them a hard time. You can't express yourself honestly, because you are worried about hurting other people's feelings, and that makes you miserable.~"Winter Sonata"
November 8th, 2013, 12:47 PM
HorseGal's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
So glad to hear from you! Stay strong and stay calm mama!
November 8th, 2013, 08:17 PM
Veteran
hang in there sweetie!!
TTC #1 since 7/2011

Make a pregnancy ticker

IVF
Retreival 3/15
15 eggs
13 fertilized w/icsi
Transferred one blast 3/20
9 frosties
Beta # 1 8dp5dt 3/28-132!!!!
Beta #2 12dp5dt 4/1-868!!!
Spotting 4/12
Beta #3 23dp5dt 4/12-47,000
U/S-4/23 measured 7 wks 6 days; 162 HB!

November 8th, 2013, 09:43 PM
Samantha- Loving my baby♥
Hang in there! Glad to hear a good update

November 9th, 2013, 05:01 AM
mgail's Avatar servantoftheKing
Will continue to pray for her to hang in there and develop as much as possible before coming out. Little girls tend to do quite well as long as they are healthy so we'll keep hoping for a strong little one!! My friend's baby girl was born at 32 weeks and she did just great!

Born Tuesday December 3rd, 2013 at 3:11pm
8 lbs 7 oz, 21 inches long

November 9th, 2013, 07:11 PM
DavidandJaidonsmomma's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Awesome update...I hope she continues to bake for as long as possible. 32 weekers do great from what I've seen in the NICU so if she does decide to come I'm confident everything will be alright.

Bree - Mom to David - 10 & Jaidon - 8
Baby#3:
Beta 4/25 @ 16dpo 622 4/29 @ 20dpo 2013
10wk hb 172

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search