OMG. Stop!

Forum: December 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree16Likes
  • 1 Post By swade66
  • 1 Post By kara74
  • 2 Post By blakesgirl09
  • 3 Post By JulieMc
  • 1 Post By Oriyan
  • 3 Post By JulieMc
  • 3 Post By eilla05
  • 1 Post By TwinMamaS
  • 1 Post By swade66

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To December 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 10th, 2013, 10:19 PM
redbirds's Avatar Blessed Again!
I have NO IDEA when this baby will come. Quit asking. I did not receive a memo from her, nor an email, nor a Save the Date post card. I. Don't. Know!!! AAAK!

but I am freaked out that it's already Nov 10 (well 11th if you are on ET tonight) and my ticker says only 32 days left OMG.

Hat's off to Vicki for my cute siggy, thank you!
November 11th, 2013, 06:21 AM
swade66's Avatar My friends call me HIRB.
Dude. I feel you on the freak-out!

I asked Marko if he minded if I bought four doses of the meds just so I could get one more shot and he told me no. I want one more week. Maybe this baby will like it inside and stay without the meds!
redbirds likes this.

***Don't expect me to lie to you just because you won't like the truth.***
November 11th, 2013, 06:21 AM
Oriyan's Avatar Platinum Superdupermommy
I called my mom yesterday, and she was like IS IT TIME!??!

I told her watching grass grow in NY in November would yield a better response than asking me is it time.
DS2: Lucas "Luca"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
IVF #1: October 2008
July 22, 2009: Johnathan Jarrett is born! 10:41 am, 7lbs, 12oz, 21.5 inches

FET #2: March 2013 (Medicated cycle)
November 25, 2013: Lucas Ryan is born! 8:46 pm, 8lbs, 8oz, 20 inches (No epidural!)
November 11th, 2013, 06:26 AM
kara74's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
With my history of late babies, people generally don't ask me about this until at least a week before my EDD. Once I hit my EDD they ask daily and it makes me nuts because I really don't need a reminder that I'm still pregnant!
SweetiePeas likes this.

November 11th, 2013, 06:33 AM
JulieMc's Avatar Loving my babies. :)
Everyone keeps asking me if I feel like I'm going to have the babies soon, and DH keeps asking when I think I'm going to have them. Annoying. Like I can really say, I'm going to have the twins next Wednesday at 2pm.

November 11th, 2013, 06:37 AM
Does your husband get time off work when you deliver? Mine starts to ask when he is ready for his week off.

November 11th, 2013, 06:47 AM
blakesgirl09's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm constantly getting the "When are you due? You look exhausted! Are you uncomfortable?" Seriously!! Let me shove my foot up your as$ and ask you the same question!
swade66 and redbirds like this.

November 11th, 2013, 07:00 AM
HorseGal's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Lol I've been told I look like I'm about to pop at any second since I hit 30 weeks and this kid dropped. Now that I am close my family ha started to answer all texts and phones calls with IS IT TIME?!? I'm not quite there YET
November 11th, 2013, 07:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by swade66 View Post
Does your husband get time off work when you deliver? Mine starts to ask when he is ready for his week off.
LOL. Mine gets 60 days off paid in full. Though after our scare last week, he's not as keen for it to happen just yet... he wants me to make it to 35 weeks. The lightbulb has finally come on and he's now helping out so much more. He asks now all the time because he is worried because he actually started researching preterm labor, NICUs, and premature babies while I was hospitalized.

November 11th, 2013, 07:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JulieMc View Post
LOL. Mine gets 60 days off paid in full. Though after our scare last week, he's not as keen for it to happen just yet... he wants me to make it to 35 weeks. The lightbulb has finally come on and he's now helping out so much more. He asks now all the time because he is worried because he actually started researching preterm labor, NICUs, and premature babies while I was hospitalized.
I am glad some good came of your scare! 60 days off...my husband would be in Heaven. LOL

November 11th, 2013, 07:13 AM
Oriyan's Avatar Platinum Superdupermommy
I love how men are like "Oh i heard you are supposed to do a lot of walking to get the baby to be born! That sounds pretty easy!"

YOU try walking around with a ball in between your legs and get back to me about it being easy! Better yet, shove a marble in your penis and walk around and tell me how it feels and how "easy" it is!
eilla05 likes this.
DS2: Lucas "Luca"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
IVF #1: October 2008
July 22, 2009: Johnathan Jarrett is born! 10:41 am, 7lbs, 12oz, 21.5 inches

FET #2: March 2013 (Medicated cycle)
November 25, 2013: Lucas Ryan is born! 8:46 pm, 8lbs, 8oz, 20 inches (No epidural!)
November 11th, 2013, 07:23 AM
redbirds's Avatar Blessed Again!

Yes, it's mostly my mom, DH's parents and DH. You'd think being #4, they'd figure this out already.

DH wants to know becuase of work, he's trying to plan out his last months before finals and he has lots to cover in the class. I told him the kids may not get all they need and he'll just have to adjust the exams!

Grandparents want to know because they live at about a 12 drive away and they're trying to plan their trip so at lease someone can be up here for L&D day. That's like trying to schedule when a tornado will hit, 2 weeks out, without all the technology.

Hat's off to Vicki for my cute siggy, thank you!
November 11th, 2013, 07:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by swade66 View Post
I am glad some good came of your scare! 60 days off...my husband would be in Heaven. LOL
Mine says we need to have a kid every year so he only has to work 10 months a year instead of 12..
swade66, redbirds and NCRG2010 like this.

November 11th, 2013, 08:45 AM
Mega Super Mommy
lol at this thread!

My husband keeps telling me to use positive thinking to keep baby T in there longer...like positive thinking alone is going to send a message to my vagina to keep the baby in there because he is 7 hours away until mind you the weekend after Thanksgiving because he wants it to happen then since he will already be here....yeah because I can plan when this baby is going to make an appearance by sending positive thoughts to my uterus to hold him in there until the weekend of Thanksgiving when the timing is better for you....

November 11th, 2013, 11:19 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I am with Kara on this one. Nobody dare ask me because I had both my babies about 10 days late. I might freak on them.
November 11th, 2013, 11:27 AM
Expecting our 1st and 2nd
DH was irritating me with this last week. He's going to use 2 weeks of vacation time when the babies come, but he also wanted to make sure he has some time around Christmas and New Year's off even if the babies don't come during that time. So he wanted me to tell him what days to put in for. I told him I didn't know when the babies would be coming, but that I'm done working after the 13th.

But after our doctor's appointment last week where our doctor said she wasn't thinking about delivery until 38 weeks, he's been mocking me about wanting them to come around 36-37 weeks. Nobody knows when they're going to come! Our doctor doesn't have a crystal ball and neither do I.

And it's irritating when people ask when my due date is because the response is always "Oh, New Year's babies!" or "Oh, Christmas babies!" No, I'm having twins, if you think I'm going full term, you're crazy.
redbirds likes this.
November 11th, 2013, 11:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JulieMc View Post
Mine says we need to have a kid every year so he only has to work 10 months a year instead of 12..
Ha! I am sure in his brain that makes total sense. Too bad he doesn't have to go through the 9 months suffering that leads up to the 2 months off!
bundle2baby likes this.

November 12th, 2013, 09:01 AM
Mega Super Mommy
My mil goes to florida for the winter. She just asked when I am having the Baby so she can fly in. Um who the hell knows lol

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search