Weekly Chat Thread, Come One, Come All! (11/12/13 start)

Forum: December 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree48Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To December 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 12th, 2013, 09:41 PM
hugssandi's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Thanks y'all! I was thinking about it tonight, and I think the problem was that my legs were not wide enough, and that put undue pressure on baby and my nether region.

I'm a Mary in a world of Marthas~Carol Barnier

I think you are too kind. Kind people give the people around them a hard time. You can't express yourself honestly, because you are worried about hurting other people's feelings, and that makes you miserable.~"Winter Sonata"

Last edited by hugssandi; November 12th, 2013 at 09:46 PM.
November 13th, 2013, 06:58 AM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
So, Sandi...totally random here.

I always read your username as "Hugs and I" It took me a long time to realize it's "Hugs Sandi" lol
SweetiePeas and hugssandi like this.

November 13th, 2013, 07:31 AM
Expecting our 1st and 2nd
Brittanie, I had the same epiphany about a month ago lol.
November 13th, 2013, 07:36 AM
swade66's Avatar My friends call me HIRB.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brittanie View Post
So, Sandi...totally random here.

I always read your username as "Hugs and I" It took me a long time to realize it's "Hugs Sandi" lol
If you wouldn't have posted this I never would have noticed!

At work again. I am so done being here. I mean now that I am here I am ok but getting up and getting ready is almost too much.

Had a nose bleed this morning. That was fun!

***Don't expect me to lie to you just because you won't like the truth.***
November 13th, 2013, 09:06 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Brittanie I thought the same thing for while too!

I shampooed carpets yesterday and it tore up my back. Feels better today after a warm bath ,but not back to normal. Now I am afraid to clean the downstairs!
November 13th, 2013, 09:16 AM
blakesgirl09's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Probably all of yall are right and we are the ones that are wrong!!

November 13th, 2013, 09:17 AM
Mega Super Mommy
LOL...that's the way I read her username too. Very clever Sandi!

My DH will be cleaning our carpets. Every time I tackle a big cleaning project lately I swell up and feel like doo-doo for a few days. It's very frustrating to my Type A self! Even though I have Fibromyalgia, I feel like I will have a real appreciation for my normal non-pregnant body after this pregnancy.

November 13th, 2013, 09:18 AM
redbirds's Avatar Blessed Again!
I did the same thing in the beginning, but a roll call with our names gave me that aha moment

Nosebleeds are no fun. My DD1 gets them regularly. We need the humidifier in her room and lots of vit. C for her. Poor girl. She hasn't had any in quite a while, though! and they aren't bad when she gets them, now she handles them like a pro

Went to the gym and feel good afterwards, but my back is aching. BAH! First thing I did when I got home was ate a piece of the kids' Halloween candy with them Eh, oh well It was a little, itty bitty piece.

How do you like your new place, Brittanie/

Hat's off to Vicki for my cute siggy, thank you!
November 13th, 2013, 09:21 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I appreciate my non pregnant body too! Before this pregnancy I was all about cleaning now I have a tough time dragging my butt around and everytime I do I seem to suffer in some way afterwards.. I do have to attempt cleaning though and hope for the best
November 13th, 2013, 10:28 AM
CherryLimeade's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm looking forward to sleeping with my non-pregnant body. Ahhhh

I remember when I came home after our son's birth and laid in our bed, I was in heaven! I forgot how comfortable laying down could be!!

November 13th, 2013, 10:29 AM
blakesgirl09's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Well I hated my non pregnant body just about as much as I hate my pregnant one! That's definitely something I'm gonna work on in the new year!
hugssandi likes this.

November 13th, 2013, 10:35 AM
swade66's Avatar My friends call me HIRB.
I am falling asleep at my desk. I just want to go home and go to bed. I wish Starbucks delivered!

I used to get nose bleeds a lot but now just once in a while and this one wasn't so bad.

I am looking forward to sleeping without this basket ball under my shirt. However, I'll be nursing for a while so it still won't be the best most comfortable sleep.

***Don't expect me to lie to you just because you won't like the truth.***
November 13th, 2013, 10:47 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I can't wait to have my non pregnant body. I want to Be able to move without pain.

We had DD's 5th birthday party on Saturday and it was a complete success! My house is clean and we put up the Christmas tree on Monday night. I wanted DH home to help otherwise it would be after baby comes. I love sitting my the lit tree at night and watching tv. I could do it all year long!

Thanks Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy!

November 13th, 2013, 10:58 AM
HA HA HA HA HA! Y'all are sooo funny! I've definitely had that happen with my understanding of usernames before, too. Not here yet though!

I think you are too kind. Kind people give the people around them a hard time. You can't express yourself honestly, because you are worried about hurting other people's feelings, and that makes you miserable.~"Winter Sonata"
November 13th, 2013, 11:24 AM
I actually haven't had a terrible time sleeping this past week. My hips aren't really bothering me at night anymore. The only thing that really bothers me now is the carpal tunnel from sleeping on my arms and I keep trying to sleep on my stomach before I realize I can't. That's something I'm looking forward to!
November 13th, 2013, 01:34 PM
Super Mommy
Ugh just finish cooking and my back is killing me now... wish I can just go in a pool and float just be weight less for a few minutes. ...
TwinMamaS likes this.

Nala Anjali
Born Dec 9th
8 pounds 10 oz
November 13th, 2013, 02:15 PM
redbirds's Avatar Blessed Again!
I didn't like my pre-prego body, so it's on the list to fix and being weightless in a pool sounds HEAVENLY! I love swimming.

Just had a glorious 2+ hour nap. The kids slept for 2 1/2 hours. It was heaven. We've been doing pretty good with naps being longer like this for the past week or so, which is awesome, cuz I go to bed near midnight and wake up at 6:30 with the kids, and I NEED way more than 6.5 hours of sleep a day.

Hat's off to Vicki for my cute siggy, thank you!
November 13th, 2013, 03:22 PM
I keep seeing recommendations for water exercises on different pregnancy websites/apps. It sounds wonderful, but I don't think there are any places near me that have prenatal pool classes. But I am very excited to have a new tub that's sanitary enough to take a bath in! I've been taking baths at least twice a week, although I do wish it were deeper. It's not deep enough for the water to cover my belly
November 13th, 2013, 04:42 PM
My body seems to be always sore right now as well~from sitting, standing, cooking, whatever. Never had this before, so I'm feeling OLD! LOL!

November 13th, 2013, 05:17 PM
Oriyan's Avatar Platinum Superdupermommy
I had DH clean the carpets the past 2 weeks. All nice and clean!

My FAVORITE thing to do PP is lay on my stomach. Its hard to do the first week -- but after that first week --- ohhhhh man. HEAVEN. Its the one thing I can not WAIT to do again. And being able to sit on my couch again and breath and not sink in so much..... I dream of these days. They are around the corner!
DS2: Lucas "Luca"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
IVF #1: October 2008
July 22, 2009: Johnathan Jarrett is born! 10:41 am, 7lbs, 12oz, 21.5 inches

FET #2: March 2013 (Medicated cycle)
November 25, 2013: Lucas Ryan is born! 8:46 pm, 8lbs, 8oz, 20 inches (No epidural!)

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search