Weekly Chat Thread, Come One, Come All! (11/12/13 start)

Forum: December 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree48Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To December 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 14th, 2013, 10:18 AM
JulieMc's Avatar Loving my babies. :)
Anyone else feel like they should be hibernating?

I just want to sleep alllllll day.
hugssandi likes this.

November 14th, 2013, 10:38 AM
hugssandi's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yes, please!

I'm a Mary in a world of Marthas~Carol Barnier

I think you are too kind. Kind people give the people around them a hard time. You can't express yourself honestly, because you are worried about hurting other people's feelings, and that makes you miserable.~"Winter Sonata"
November 14th, 2013, 11:01 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I felt like doo-doo yesterday and could have slept allllllll day long. Feeling a little better today, but could still use a nap at some point. zzzzzzzzzz

November 14th, 2013, 11:10 AM
Samantha- Loving my baby♥
I know there was a thread started about it, but who has seen their baby practice breathing?? A few days after that thread I swear I've been seeing him do it everyday!! (He is right now ironically). Does it look like a fast pulsing ? I cant feel it from the inside like movement but I can see it if I'm watching my belly

November 14th, 2013, 12:10 PM
I think I'm having contractions again. UGH. This better go away. I had low cramping all day now it feels like it is contractions. And I have quite a few areas of my belly that are just plain sore.

November 14th, 2013, 02:33 PM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
Quote:
Originally Posted by novastar222 View Post
I know there was a thread started about it, but who has seen their baby practice breathing?? A few days after that thread I swear I've been seeing him do it everyday!! (He is right now ironically). Does it look like a fast pulsing ? I cant feel it from the inside like movement but I can see it if I'm watching my belly
I've never seen it from the outside.

November 14th, 2013, 02:45 PM
hugssandi's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I've never seen/heard of the breathing practice thing and am intrigued! As for life? I AM SOOOO MAD RIGHT NOW! But it's even too much to share in the Igloo. Please send me your prayers and positive thoughts!!!

I'm a Mary in a world of Marthas~Carol Barnier

I think you are too kind. Kind people give the people around them a hard time. You can't express yourself honestly, because you are worried about hurting other people's feelings, and that makes you miserable.~"Winter Sonata"
November 14th, 2013, 03:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hugssandi View Post
I've never seen/heard of the breathing practice thing and am intrigued! As for life? I AM SOOOO MAD RIGHT NOW! But it's even too much to share in the Igloo. Please send me your prayers and positive thoughts!!!
Sorry to hear that

hugssandi likes this.

November 14th, 2013, 03:46 PM
blakesgirl09's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
(((((Sandi)))))
hugssandi likes this.

November 14th, 2013, 04:46 PM
kara74's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Sorry sandi. ((((hugs))))

Is it me or has time slowed down now? I feel like November is going by sooooo slowly. I want it to be thanksgiving already!

November 14th, 2013, 05:31 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Rant:
I am tired. Like super mega tired yet when I go to bed....can't sleep however once I fall asleep I have been sleeping better with only waking the last few nights to pee like 2-3x!

I want to cuss everyone out. Seriously everyone.

I want time to speed up so that I will be 37 weeks already....

I am hungry. Like at times I could seriously eat a horse yet at other times I don't want anything at all.

It is just now 7:30 here and I am seriously considering going to bed to watch you tube videos about babies, birthing, cloth diapers etc until I fall asleep.

November 14th, 2013, 05:35 PM
redbirds's Avatar Blessed Again!
Ahhh... sleep. It's my best friend. I've always been a sleeper, so this parenting thing has greatly interfered with that friendship!

((HUGS)) Sandi! Hope it settles for you

Ive' never seen the practice breathing, maybe a couple times on the u/s between all 4 u/s, but never just in general. I have seen the u/s, swallowing!

I'm so busy, time is speeding up for me. I've no idea where I'm going to get the energy and time to get all this done!

Hat's off to Vicki for my cute siggy, thank you!
November 14th, 2013, 05:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kara74 View Post
Sorry sandi. ((((hugs))))

Is it me or has time slowed down now? I feel like November is going by sooooo slowly. I want it to be thanksgiving already!
It seems to be flying by for me!!

November 14th, 2013, 05:57 PM
So funny, because I was just saying, HOLY HECK, Thanksgiving is only 2 weeks away! I can't believe it. Maybe it's because my kids are doing a lot of stuff this month and it's all coming to a close next week, so we're busy, busy, busy! I don't even have time to breathe, it seems, and work has a lot of big projects due soon. I just flip out every night when I get my next day's list working. HOLY COW!

November 14th, 2013, 06:27 PM
Time has been flying for me too! But I have school to keep me occupied so that may be why.

November 14th, 2013, 06:35 PM
It depends for me. It's really slow in the moment, but then I realize November is already half over! Didn't I JUST switch my calendar over?

November 14th, 2013, 06:38 PM
kara74's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Work is slow lately and aside from the school play this weekend, the kids have nothing going on so yeah I feel like time is dragging. There are things I want to get done before baby arrives but I don't want to do them too soon otherwise they'll need to get done again and I have limited energy. Plus I really want to eat turkey and stuffing lol.

November 14th, 2013, 06:46 PM
Expecting our 1st and 2nd
Hugs Sandi!!

I took an amazing nap today. It was only a little over an hour, but I felt great afterwards.

The month seems to both be flying and dragging for me. It's dragging because of these stupid NSTs and wanting to be closer to delivery and maternity leave. At the same time I can't believe Thanksgiving is in two weeks! I'm really not interested in the whole production even though I don't really have to do anything. I just want to stay home, watch the parade, and have someone bring me food.

I already posted this on Chelsea's thread, but some woman came into my work tonight and asked me about a hundred questions about my pregnancy: When are you due? What are you having? Is there anyone else in your family that has twins? Are twins smaller than other babies? And finally "ARE YOUR BABIES HEALTHY?" said with the kind of attitude that she expected me to say no. What a terrible thing to ask. Thank God my babies are healthy, but if they weren't, why would I want to discuss that with a perfect stranger? People really do not think before they speak. I'm getting tired of the prego questions. Maybe I'll start wearing a mumu and say no when they ask if I'm pregnant!
November 14th, 2013, 07:12 PM
It's like the lady who, with my first, told me that I couldn't possibly be due in 3 weeks, I wasn't big enough. Either my doctors were wrong or something was wrong with my baby.

W T F people??

November 14th, 2013, 07:22 PM
OMG. Such comments! I haven't had many. I think I'm just naturally too huge and tall and so I don't look as far along as I am. Eh, whatever.
hugssandi likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search