Just checking in

Forum: December 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To December 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 5th, 2013, 02:46 PM
Super Mommy
Hey girls. Just wanted to say congrats to all the ladies that have had their babies. I've been lurking and they are all very precious.

I'm still trying to process my moms passing. It's still kinda unbelievable to me. But I'm dealing. Today is my due date. Last time I was checked last week I was a fingertip dilated and still very high. So looks like I'll be pregnant for a little while longer. My patience is really non-existent at this point. I'm huge and my body hurts. I can barely walk. I'm emotionally and physically drained. I wish they'd just go ahead and induce me, but they won't even discuss it until AFTER 41 weeks. So I might be looking at another 2 weeks of pregnancy. Yay.

I'm gonna try and get back active on the board. Just been feeling blah and didn't want to bring anyone down with my sad post. Just been a hard couple of months.

December 5th, 2013, 02:50 PM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
((hugs)) Try to be patient with yourself both physically and emotionally. Processing a loss of that magnitude is hard in and of itself. I hope your body kicks into gear so you don't have to worry about that at least.

December 5th, 2013, 05:12 PM
hugssandi's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
((((((Victorious)))))

I'm a Mary in a world of Marthas~Carol Barnier

I think you are too kind. Kind people give the people around them a hard time. You can't express yourself honestly, because you are worried about hurting other people's feelings, and that makes you miserable.~"Winter Sonata"
December 5th, 2013, 05:13 PM
Betts's Avatar First Time Mommy
Never feel like you don't want to bring the board down. If you feel like you need to vent, we're here!

Thanks Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy!

December 5th, 2013, 05:29 PM
bajars2531's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Big hugs mama. Hang in there. I know it's hard and it feels like no one could possibly understand, but we are here for you!

Make a pregnancy ticker

December 5th, 2013, 06:41 PM
Mega Super Mommy
(((hugs))) Sorry about the loss of your mom, Do not feel bad about needing to (talk) on here . Thats what we are here for. Hope your baby comes soon, the end can get pretty rough.
December 6th, 2013, 06:24 AM
lily26's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
*hugs* sorry about your mom, but please dont feel like your bringing us down. were hear to listen!

Mommy to my little Butterfly Vanyah, born at 34 weeks and 2 days.
2lbs and 14oz on November 19th, 2013 at 2:31am.
Have never been so in love before.
December 6th, 2013, 06:28 AM
swade66's Avatar My friends call me HIRB.
I am sorry you aren't having a better time of it. Hang in there.

***Don't expect me to lie to you just because you won't like the truth.***

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search