UGH we are getting SICK!

Forum: December 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree13Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To December 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 20th, 2013, 04:09 PM
hugssandi's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
OH dear God, it's my turn. I am SO SICK. Midwife called back to check on me this evening and says to let her know if it gets worse over the weekend, and she'll call in an antibiotic. Seeing her doctor backing in the AM Monday now (u/s still in the PM) so that I'm checked out, as well as the baby.

Please make it stop! LOL!

I'm a Mary in a world of Marthas~Carol Barnier

I think you are too kind. Kind people give the people around them a hard time. You can't express yourself honestly, because you are worried about hurting other people's feelings, and that makes you miserable.~"Winter Sonata"
December 20th, 2013, 04:14 PM
I'm so sorry~I just want to wwwhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnneeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!

I think you are too kind. Kind people give the people around them a hard time. You can't express yourself honestly, because you are worried about hurting other people's feelings, and that makes you miserable.~"Winter Sonata"
December 20th, 2013, 05:06 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Everything about being sick while pregnant sucks. And your over due. Jesus.
hugssandi likes this.
December 20th, 2013, 07:24 PM
I am miserable.

December 20th, 2013, 09:20 PM
redbirds's Avatar Blessed Again!
Oh, Sandi! ((HUGS)) I was sick right before L&D (and during) and it's NO FUN. I pray this passes quickly for you and you can get some much needed rest before your LO chooses his/her birthday!
hugssandi likes this.

Hat's off to Vicki for my cute siggy, thank you!
December 21st, 2013, 09:11 AM
Did this last night and actually do feel markedly better today! A Strange (But Effective!) At-Home Cure For The Cold & Flu

December 21st, 2013, 09:28 AM
redbirds's Avatar Blessed Again!
Wow! That's a great idea to try and I"m glad it helped you to feel better. You may need it for nap time or once more tonight and hopefully, your whole house will be healthy!
hugssandi likes this.

Hat's off to Vicki for my cute siggy, thank you!
December 21st, 2013, 10:58 AM
lily26's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Glad you feel better... also you are SO allowedto be melodramatic especially wgen about to give birth!!!!

I hope your whole clan gets better soon so you can have this baby!!!
hugssandi likes this.

Mommy to my little Butterfly Vanyah, born at 34 weeks and 2 days.
2lbs and 14oz on November 19th, 2013 at 2:31am.
Have never been so in love before.
December 22nd, 2013, 05:28 AM
I'm going to call my midwife at 9:00 AM. The issue isn't that I'm not feeling any better, it's that I still feel/sound like an asthmatic when I'm breathing. It's that extra wheeze and gurgle with each breath. I'm just not handling it well! We'll see what she says.

December 22nd, 2013, 05:33 AM
Mega Super Mommy
There is a good chance the gurgle is pneumonia pleaaaaaaaase get checked by a regular dr
December 22nd, 2013, 07:09 AM
Thank you, NCRG! I appreciate that!

I didn't end up calling, because I think I'm turning a corner! Took a hot shower and stood in the steam a long time. Then I figured out that I could get a productive cough if I sit with my belly supported on a raised leg, sitting to the side. WOW what a difference! Already the breathing is MUCH better! I had an area under my rib that hurt so bad when I coughed that I think I just wasn't doing much.

OH YAY!!!

December 22nd, 2013, 03:05 PM
Just a heads-up, though you may be tired of me and this issue/thread! Productive coughing = FANTABULOUS! I am doing so much better! Not there, but WAY better.
NCRG2010 and lily26 like this.

December 22nd, 2013, 03:19 PM
monkeymama2's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am so sorry you've been sick! It's so hard to cough right when you're pg!
hugssandi likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search