i am having eggplant park as a last attempt to

Forum: December 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By NCRG2010

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To December 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 19th, 2013, 02:50 PM
Mega Super Mommy
have my sagitarius baby. sigh. my mother is a capricorn and she is crazy lol wish me luck! it put me in labor at 39 weeks with my last baby.
December 19th, 2013, 03:01 PM
redbirds's Avatar Blessed Again!
Oh, Nicole, you are funny... I'm in the opposite boat. DH and MIL are sags and when I was pregnant with DD1, I was INSISTENT that she NOT be a sag So, she's a 27th baby, good ole Capricorn Now, when we found out this one was due on the 13th, I knew I was pretty much going to have ONE MORE sag to add to the mix and I was like, "sigh, oh no!" LOL. Cancer, speaking, here

Hat's off to Vicki for my cute siggy, thank you!
December 19th, 2013, 03:03 PM
kara74's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Good luck! My younger son is a Capricorn (12/31 baby) and he's my quietest, most easy going kid so far. . My Libra girl is my craziest kid. My mother is a Libra and she's kinda crazy, too.

December 19th, 2013, 04:16 PM
Mega Super Mommy
That makes me feel a little better. Lol I am a Gemini so I am pretty insane myself. My mother, her boyfriend, my brother in law, cousin in law all capricorns, and let's just say they are all a little special. Lol
December 19th, 2013, 04:52 PM
hugssandi's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Are you really gonna try it? Can't wait to see what happens! Totally wanna hold off longer here with everyone so sick. I want to get all the bedding and sick laundry done!!!!

I'm a Mary in a world of Marthas~Carol Barnier

I think you are too kind. Kind people give the people around them a hard time. You can't express yourself honestly, because you are worried about hurting other people's feelings, and that makes you miserable.~"Winter Sonata"
December 19th, 2013, 04:56 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Last baby I ate it around 6 and my water broke at 5am. I had it for dinner tonight at 5:30 so we shall see! So funny the things we do!
redbirds and hugssandi like this.
December 19th, 2013, 06:37 PM
JulieMc's Avatar Loving my babies. :)
LOL. Good luck with that. I hope it works for ya.

I'm not well-versed on what the supposed qualities are for Sagitarius vs. Capricorns are........but maybe I should look it up.....my 3-year-old daughter is also a Sagitarius..so there are now 3 Sagitarius, 2 Leos (DH & and 4-year-old son), and 1 Aries (myself) in our house....and all of us are "fire" signs.

December 19th, 2013, 06:40 PM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
Good luck! Pretty sure we all have different signs here, but I haven't got any idea about what the supposed personality qualities are.

December 19th, 2013, 07:21 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I have a sag, Gemini, Aquarius, Taurus and two Leo's. All mostly compatible
December 19th, 2013, 08:29 PM
Jodimarie's Avatar Proud mommy to Kaiden!
Good luck!

December 20th, 2013, 12:23 AM
Anything?

I think you are too kind. Kind people give the people around them a hard time. You can't express yourself honestly, because you are worried about hurting other people's feelings, and that makes you miserable.~"Winter Sonata"
December 20th, 2013, 12:41 AM
HorseGal's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hope it works!
December 20th, 2013, 04:13 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Nope. Lol didn't work. I'm going to walk like crazy today. Ugh lol I hate rushing babies out but the thought of Christmas in the hospital is stressing me out
December 20th, 2013, 04:41 AM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCRG2010 View Post
Nope. Lol didn't work. I'm going to walk like crazy today. Ugh lol I hate rushing babies out but the thought of Christmas in the hospital is stressing me out
Yeah, it did me too! Before becoming pregnant this time I had planned *if* we were going to have another one, to plan my induction for 40 weeks instead of 39 to give myself a better chance of going into labor on my own. But then Owen surprised us and I didn't think I could handle going over my loss point, wondering when labor would happen AND Christmas. :/ Hopefully things pick up for you soon!!

December 20th, 2013, 05:04 AM
Samantha- Loving my baby♥
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCRG2010 View Post
I'm in the same boat here... I'm gettig induced the 23rd if I don't have the baby before that. Way too close to Christmas . I even tried seducing DF last night (successful! Lol!) and NOTHING. I have one stubborn little man ! *sigh

December 20th, 2013, 05:43 AM
kara74's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Bummer! If it were me I would just try to keep your LO in there until after Christmas at this point. I know you're probably uncomfortable and wanting to be done though. I still wish my little miss stayed in until after the holidays. I'm just going through the motions in regards to Christmas and just barely. I have little interest in visiting or cooking or any of it. The big kids had to put up the tree for me. Sorry, Debbie Downer over here.

December 20th, 2013, 07:50 AM
Boo!!! Lol!

December 20th, 2013, 08:55 AM
Mega Super Mommy
If I don't have him by Saturday he has to stay in till after Christmas!!!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search