Random acts of sweating

Forum: December 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To December 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 21st, 2013, 07:14 AM
HorseGal's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I only had night sweats with my first child. With this one Itll be the middle of the day and I'll start sweating like crazy. Yucky kind of sweat too. I can't wait to hit month 3 and be rid of these crazy hormones... Oh but month 3 is when your hair starts falling out. Eyeroll
December 21st, 2013, 08:56 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Not looking forward to this!
December 21st, 2013, 10:48 AM
CherryLimeade's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Ew yeah. I'm already sweating. But hey, it helps the swelling go down..

December 21st, 2013, 11:44 AM
anybodyinthere's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I will sweat a ton in my sleep, then sometimes be freezing when I'm awake. I just woke up from a nap drenched. I am still very swollen though, so my body has a lot of fluid to process.

December 21st, 2013, 12:52 PM
Betts's Avatar First Time Mommy
I was soaking wet for the first 3 days after my c section. Now I'm just cold all the time which is funny because I was always hot during my pregnancy.

I didn't swell at all during pregnancy, but the morning after my c section, my feet hands, face, everything was sooo swollen! It was uncomfortable. I thought of you, Kendal, and was thinking, "that sucks that she was so swollen for so long"

Swelling is pretty much gone now and I haven't been sweating here at home much. Can't wait for the hair loss. *sarcasm*

Thanks Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy!

December 21st, 2013, 03:49 PM
anybodyinthere's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Eh, don't count on losing your hair so early. Mine didn't start falling out until like 8 months last time.

December 21st, 2013, 03:59 PM
My hAir loss was 3 months last time.

Betts- I was even bigger in the hospital! After my week there, just going home it all melted off. I'm in love with my tiny ankles! I missed them!
December 21st, 2013, 04:51 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I have been night sweating bad. I'm not a sweaty girl either. So it's gross lol
December 21st, 2013, 04:59 PM
Jodimarie's Avatar Proud mommy to Kaiden!
I sweat while sleeping even when its cool in the room with the fan going :/ I hate to think about how it will be after i have him lol

December 21st, 2013, 05:20 PM
Super Mommy
I've got the sweats in between my boobs. It's crazy how much I sweat in there.

December 21st, 2013, 05:35 PM
JulieMc's Avatar Loving my babies. :)
I think these twins reset my hormones, actually. I don't know if that is even possible. But...ever since I was pregnant with my very first, who was born July '09, I've been HOT all the time. It did not go away after I had him, and then when he was 6 months I got pregnant again with my daughter..and it still didn't go away after her. She's 3 now. I was running really hot all the time with the twins. I was never so warm all the time before babies. I used to be a freeze baby. Now for some reason, I am back to normal!! I am so happy. My husband is happy too because I'm not freezing him out of our room now. It's strange to actually need to wear a warm winter coat though... the past few years I've mostly gone without, unless temps got like to 0. :P

December 21st, 2013, 05:49 PM
kara74's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
^^^I'm experiencing the same thing. I used to be hot all the time and drove my husband nuts turning the thermostat way down. Now I'm cold all the time. I find myself kicking up the heat more than DH now.

December 22nd, 2013, 06:23 AM
lily26's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
For the first few weeks i sweated so much in my sleep. i was so grossed out..

but...but...but my hairs gonna fall out? not looking forward to that...

Mommy to my little Butterfly Vanyah, born at 34 weeks and 2 days.
2lbs and 14oz on November 19th, 2013 at 2:31am.
Have never been so in love before.
December 22nd, 2013, 07:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lily26 View Post
For the first few weeks i sweated so much in my sleep. i was so grossed out.. but...but...but my hairs gonna fall out? not looking forward to that...
Lol no worries, no bald spots. Just increased "shedding". Handful in the shower everyday, vs just a few
December 22nd, 2013, 10:47 AM
blakesgirl09's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I took lasix so I knew my night sweats would be worse than normal. I've had them now with both my babies and they are terrible. Luckily, I don't get them throughout the day. Only at night. I don't remember it taking 3 months to go away. I sure hope that's not the case. Mine seems to get better a little each day. And I certainly can't complain about shedding some extra pounds!

December 22nd, 2013, 03:23 PM
monkeymama2's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I also have been hot since my first pregnancy and stayed that way for years. But this time around I also have been cold! I still sweat sometimes I think because I dress too warm in bed. I feel bad for how I must have frozen my family before I had Dash!
December 22nd, 2013, 04:03 PM
Expecting our 1st and 2nd
I woke up sweaty from a nap for the first time tonight. I was very comfortable temperature wise throughout my pregnancy but now I'm freezing. Thank God we have the heat turned up for the babies and we're also using an infrared heater in the living room/bedroom so I've been toasty warm. I actually put on socks today and I hate socks, but I was so cold!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search