No end in sight!

Forum: December 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To December 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 25th, 2014, 10:30 PM
CherryLimeade's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm 5-1/2 weeks pp now and I am STILL spotting brown with occasional tiny clots (less than 1cm wide, no biggie)... But man! I wish it would go away already

How long did your pp spotting last?

January 25th, 2014, 11:44 PM
swade66's Avatar My friends call me HIRB.
Mine lasted forever this time. I think it was 5 weeks. Hang in there...it has to quit eventually. <3

***Don't expect me to lie to you just because you won't like the truth.***
January 26th, 2014, 06:39 AM
Samantha- Loving my baby♥
Mine lasted 4, i thought that sucked. But im not BF so I feel like lucky me will get my period at 6 weeks

January 26th, 2014, 09:21 AM
kara74's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Mine lasted 3.5 weeks. I already got my period at 6.5 weeks. Hang in there!

January 26th, 2014, 11:12 AM
CherryLimeade's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Gah I'm not looking forward to periods lol. I wish I was one of those women who gets a good year before their period starts again. I think it was 6mos last time.

January 26th, 2014, 12:56 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Can't be that abnormal, we delivered the same day and my bleeding is the same as yours. Longest of all pregnancies. Stinks. Hopefully I won't get AZf for awhile because I am more than sick of the bleeding. Hopefully it ends soon nearly 6 weeks of this already.
January 26th, 2014, 08:45 PM
redbirds's Avatar Blessed Again!
This was the longest for me, too! Usually, it was only a week or so and I was done but this time, nope, it was 4 weeks out before things finally cleared up. No fun! As for periods, I have never gotten a period until I've stopped BF completely, and between #3 and this sweet girl, i've never gotten my period at all! Never missed it, well, so to speak

Hat's off to Vicki for my cute siggy, thank you!
January 31st, 2014, 06:57 AM
Jodimarie's Avatar Proud mommy to Kaiden!
Same thing here too lol 5 weeks yesterday and still spotting.. I didnt think it would actually last this long!!

February 1st, 2014, 05:25 PM
SurferRosa's Avatar Doing it all over again
Well just be thankful your not me....I've been PPB the whole time (7 weeks now), I even went in for an ultrasound but all is well except cysts in my ovaries. So since my luck is so awesome *sarcastic* two days ago, my bleeding went from light/moderate, to now super heavy with small clots. I think I'm cursed with AF! I'm still EBF'ing, even middle of night feedings (Ugh yeah, he's still not sleeping through the night) and I start AF!?!!? My M/W is concerned so I have to go in for another ultrasound on the 6th. Oh, I was really hoping I would be so lucky AF free for at least another few months if not a year....wishful thinking
February 2nd, 2014, 11:37 AM
hugssandi's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Whit will be 6 wks Tues, and I think it has just slacked off almost all the way....

I'm a Mary in a world of Marthas~Carol Barnier

I think you are too kind. Kind people give the people around them a hard time. You can't express yourself honestly, because you are worried about hurting other people's feelings, and that makes you miserable.~"Winter Sonata"

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search