Hey everyone

Forum: December 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To December 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 12th, 2014, 06:07 PM
Super Mommy
Hope everyone is well. I'm off fb again. Had some drama with my inlaws so I deactivated my account. Mimi is 3 months now. About 15lbs, and amazingly still able to wear some of her 0-3 month clothing. But mostly 3-6 months. I'm not BFing as often, mostly at night, and I pump a few times a day. She's sleeping well throughout the night, waking around 5am then sleep until 7am. I haven't gone back to work yet. I will go back April 1st. Losing my mom and having the baby all in the same month proved to be difficult. So I needed a little more time off.

Is everyone back to work yet? Who's still BFing? I'm thinking about completely stopping but I think I'll regret it. Lol I'm so out of the loop girls.

March 23rd, 2014, 07:05 AM
Lily81972's Avatar Regular
I went back to work jan 6 when James was 11 weeks. I pump at work a few times and I nurse at home sometimes but prefer to pump to me it's faster and then I can do stuff. Plus he likes the bottle and drinks 6 onz now. James is 4 months now and I do supplement but at least I have made it this far with breast milk, it is very hard. My goal is 6 months then we will see where I am at that point, I want to continue for a song as I can. I am sure it had to be very hard for you losing your mom and send you hugs. Seems like us girls don't get on just mommies much sorry.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search