We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to email@example.com.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
1. My morning sickness is totally gone! I had nothing wednesday, a little last night, and I feel perfect today. Ah sweet relief! It went away between 8-9 weeks with my son, so I guess this is just normal for me
2. My brother just got home after being dismissed from boot camp last night and I'll be seeing him for the first time since January tonight!
3. I've set up a little blog to start blogging, and I'm proud to say I'm doing it all on my own since I know a bit about web designing.
4. My mom, brother, and 2 sisters are coming over for dinner to have crawfish cornbread.
5. And I'm pregnant! Hey, it's always cause for celebration, right?
All my blood tests came back negative. And at last appt. was also tested for something that starts with a c(cerebral palsy I think? Just can't remember) that I just can't remember. My baby won't have it.
Mostly stress free today.
Was able to see my baby again. Not well, but I got another u/s appt set up for that.
Heard a Lady Gaga song at the clinic when I had my blood drawn.