monday check in

Forum: 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree9Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 19th, 2013, 04:48 AM
Blue Eyes 409's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Well its Monday ladies check in

How far along are you?
How are you feeling?
Any Dr visits this week?
Anything else you want to share?

I am six weeks today
Still sick at my stomach and light cramping with pulling feeling
No Dr this week but I go back next week.
Starting to notice my jeans are getting tighter :-)

Thanks Jaidynsmum for my new siggy
August 19th, 2013, 04:57 AM
Mega Super Mommy
How far along are you?
Eight weeks, one day!

How are you feeling?

I feel fabulous. After feeling like crap for weeks from various issues, I'm finally recovered from all of them. I could go dancing! LOL.

Any Dr visits this week?

YES! Finally! My mom had an appointment on Wednesday, so she's calling to cancel hers with our family doc and tell them to save it for me. If they say no to that, she's just going to keep her appointment and go in with me. We are going to sneak attack my doctor, LOL.

I'm telling my dad today! I was supposed to have an ultrasound today and I wanted to have the pic to show him but that got cancelled. Well last night he asked me to do hay for him and I had to say no. There is no way I can work out in the sun lifting five hundred fifty pound bales. He looked a little mad yesterday when I said no so today I'm going to bring him a coffee and tell him why I said no, LOL. He will be excited!
August 19th, 2013, 05:35 AM
Jessimaaka's Avatar Pink in a house of Blue
How far along are you? 6w3d
How are you feeling? ok, very tired though, my allergies are kicking my butt in addition to pregnancy fatigue and a 12 month old that still gets up 3 or so times a night
Any Dr visits this week? nope
Anything else you want to share? my son starts daycare this week as I am returning to work next week so I am extra super emotional!
Surprise baby! due 3/27/2017

Save
Save
Save
August 19th, 2013, 05:44 AM
kemper2.0's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How far along are you? 7ish weeks

How are you feeling? Could be better, both physically and emotionally

Any Dr visits this week? Not baby related, but I have several.

Anything else you want to share? Nope

Kat, mommy to Gideon (9-8-10) and Arie (7-6-12), and Evangeline River (3-27-14)

August 19th, 2013, 05:44 AM
HarpersMomma's Avatar Super Mommy
How far along are you? 4 weeks
How are you feeling? So far, so good! It'll be closer to 6 weeks before I starting feeling sick. I do feel a bit crampy at times and I get tired in early afternoon. I've also been waking up extra early; some days at early as 4:30!
Any Dr visits this week? Not yet
Anything else you want to share? I'm still taking pregnancy tests! I can't help myself. I'm so worried about things progressing. As of right now I don't have a doctor's appointment until 11 weeks. They're supposed to get me in sooner, but I haven't heard anything back yet. So I keep testing to see the line getting darker.
Blue Eyes 409 likes this.

August 19th, 2013, 06:24 AM
momology's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How far along are you? 7 weeks 5 days

How are you feeling? Fine for the most part, nausea comes in waves through the day. I am pretty sleepy still.

Any Dr visits this week? First Appt with U/S tomorrow!!!

Anything else you want to share? Went to my 10 year High school reunion this past weekend and it was way more fun that I thought it would be

Cautiously expecting Seamonkey #2 Due Oct 4th

Missing our angels:
Molar pregnancy loss (12 weeks) - 1/2013
Missed Miscarriage (10 weeks) - 6/2013
Early Miscarriage (5 weeks) - 12/2016

August 19th, 2013, 08:06 AM
madis-mama17's Avatar Veteran
How far along are you? I'm 8 weeks today!!
How are you feeling? I feel great! Just more tired than usual!
Dr apt this week? No in 2 weeks
Anything else I want to share? I think I've picked a girls name! I know it's way early but my hubby didn't say no to it like he always did with my DD! What do you all think of Molly!
August 19th, 2013, 08:58 AM
Tersh's Avatar DD nurses her baby too!
How far along are you? 4 weeks, 5 days

How are you feeling? Mixed. This wasn't planned....we thought we were done. So, I have a bunch of fears.

Any Dr visits this week? First pre-natal appt is on Friday

Anything else you want to share? I am super worried about losing this one. I think because it was not planned and my first reaction was bad. I really wasn't happy at all, at first, so I guess I worry a bit about the karma of that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by madis-mama17 View Post
How far along are you? I'm 8 weeks today!!
How are you feeling? I feel great! Just more tired than usual!
Dr apt this week? No in 2 weeks
Anything else I want to share? I think I've picked a girls name! I know it's way early but my hubby didn't say no to it like he always did with my DD! What do you all think of Molly!
I love the name Molly!
madis-mama17 likes this.

Thank you to *~Joni~* for my beautiful siggy!!

August 19th, 2013, 09:19 AM
mzshell13's Avatar Super Mommy
How far along are you? 6 weeks 1 day
How are you feeling? Exhausted. In addition to my normal pregnancy tiredness and nausea my 13 month old is cutting 3 teeth at once and my son is back to having nightmares. I feel like I haven't slept in months :-(
Any Dr visits this week? Not for another 3 weeks
Anything else you want to share? I'm still scared of being pregnant again. I'm praying for no complications this time
madis-mama17 likes this.

August 19th, 2013, 09:35 AM
ChiChica's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How far along are you? 6w1d.

How are you feeling? Better today. I didn't eat enough on Friday because I was stuck in court all day. That started a cycle of nausea and not eating enough. But I woke up this morning feeling pretty good.

Any Dr. visits this week? Yes! Second ultrasound is this Wednesday, and we'll hopefully get to see the heartbeat.

Anything else you want to share? Just that I'm really grateful that I have you ladies to assure me that everything I'm going through is normal!

DD born April 2014 via Follistim and IUI

Baby #2 due August 25, 2016

August 19th, 2013, 10:12 AM
Veteran
How far along are you? 7+2
How are you feeling? Sick. So sick.
Any Dr visits this week? Nothing that was actually planned
Anything else you want to share? I gained 2 extra babies in the past week!
August 19th, 2013, 10:43 AM
Tamara22's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How far along are you? I'll be 7 weeks tomorrow (6 wks, 6 days)
How are you feeling? Tired and as nauseas as can be.
Any Dr visits this week? Yep, I have another appt with my OB tomorrow.
Anything else you want to share? Never brag about your lack of morning sickness. It came and hit me with a vengence over the weekend. Now I'm struggling to find a single thing to eat or drink that doesn't make me sick.
August 19th, 2013, 11:08 AM
Gray_baby's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How far along are you? like 5 or 6 weeks - LMP 7/5 but HcG was only 398 last Wednesday so the OB estimated only 4 or 5 weeks then. I'm pretty sure I ovulated later so that makes sense to me.

How are you feeling? Pretty good. The nausea has really lightened up, it's more of an aversion to food now, not bad like last week at all.

Any Dr visits this week? Nope. They tried to set me up with a group orientation today for the first week of Sept. but I told them no thanks.

Anything else you want to share? My oldest starts preschool next month - 2 days per week - and I admit, I'm looking forward to the break. LOL

VBAC - Get the FACTS <--- Click Here
August 19th, 2013, 11:12 AM
geogeek's Avatar Marsi's Mommy
How far along are you? 6 weeks 5 days today
How are you feeling? Very,very sick. But, that is a good thing.
Any Dr visits this week? I had my first appointment today!!!
Anything else you want to share? I am super happy. I love my midwife. I love my baby. I am just happy.
Verity Jean likes this.

Thank you *kiliki* for my beautiful siggy!

August 19th, 2013, 01:06 PM
MaggieLizer's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How far along are you?

5 weeks and some change

How are you feeling?

TIRED!! Exhaustion that comes on suddenly is pretty much my only symptom right now. So I'm also paranoid about not feeling much else.

Any Dr visits this week?

I go in on Friday to see the nurse practitioner so they can get my history and probably a pee test and/or blood work I guess.

Every day between now and my ultrasound on the 30th is going to feel like an eternity.

August 19th, 2013, 01:26 PM
LuvsGavinNJamie's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How far along are you? My app says 6 weeks.

How are you feeling? Today, right now, I feel decent. I could use a nap but can live without it too. Last night I felt horrrrrrible because of cold symptoms and started out okay early in the day. So there's no telling how I'll feel later. On the upside, my RLP seems to be lessened. I need to just chill in my fears of something being wrong. It was probably worse last night because I was up and down a lot all day.

Any Dr visits this week? My first appt is one week from today. Can't wait!

Anything else you want to share? My kids start school tomorrow, yay! My 3yo is going to start early childhood classes. She's a bright kid but for some reason she is behind in her speech and general skills development, also affecting social development. As much as I would rather things were perfect for her, I'm glad I'll be getting a break! She goes from 12 to 3. She will start another program from 9:30 in the morning on Sept 9 so then I'll really get a break and then since school goes to the end of May I'll have more than a month alone with baby most of the day. My DS is going into 2nd grade.

August 19th, 2013, 01:55 PM
Mega Super Mommy
How far along are you? 7 weeks 1 day, due April 6th
How are you feeling? Exxxxxxxxxxxhausted... Felt queasy for the first time this morning. Boobs are killing me. Peeing all the time, all that fun stuff
Any Dr visits this week? Next Monday Aug 26th is our first ultrasound. Can't wait!
Anything else you want to share? Sooooooo tired but so happy. Hoping this is our dream come true

Our precious little girl is here!
Skylar arrived 4 weeks early on August 12th, 2015 <3

After 15 long years, and many losses, our miracle is here!
Xavier arrived 8 weeks early on February 9th, 2014 <3

Follow me to my Blog at http://islandangel.blog.com
August 19th, 2013, 02:05 PM
JackieV's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How far along are you?
5w6d

How are you feeling?
Tired, boobs hurt, acne, starting to get some food aversions, and super sensitive sense of smell.

Any Dr visits this week?
Had my first ultrasound and OB visit today, although they were in eventful. They couldn't see a heartbeat yet, since I have even reached week 6. So, I go back in one week for a follow up ultrasound. DH has deviated septum surgery Friday, so that should keep me busy in the meantime!
August 19th, 2013, 02:15 PM
Super Mommy
How far along are you? As of this moment, 5 weeks and 6 days
How are you feeling? Like absolute crap Severe nausea!!!! Not good at all....plus I'm still a little crampy
Any Dr visits this week? Not this week, first appointment isn't for another 3 weeks
No one told me about the crampy feeling that I would be experiencing! So it has me more than a little scared!!
August 19th, 2013, 04:07 PM
katiep726's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
6wks 5 days

I'm pretty tired and nauseous. Today is better than yesterday. If my stomach isn't just the right amount full I feel nauseous. But then if I eat too much, I feel nauseous too! It's definitely worse in the morning though, which is better than the all day sickness.

My first appointment is this week! I doubt I'll get an u/s but I'll be glad to have the pregnancy confirmed!

I'm finishing my MAster's degree this week!!!!! Wooo-hooo. I am so relieved to not have to worry about it anymore!!!
MaggieLizer likes this.
Due 11/30 with #3!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search