We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
For the most part of this pregnancy I haven't had many cravings or aversions. For the last week, however, it seems like things have changed. Chicken is on my "Hell no!" list. As is most meat. And it seems like all I want is comfort carbs. Wasn't this supposed to be a first trimester thing?
I've been eating that air-popped white cheddar pop corn, fruit roll ups, chocolate ice cream, yogurt, cereal, and milk. Like...that's it. That's all I want. I don't want rice or meats or veggies or fruit. I've got to get a handle on this! I don't know where it came from!
Anyone else struggling with a bad diet and hoping to improve in the coming week?
Expecting our first child in February... Team pink!
1st beta 14dpo = 150
2nd beta 18dpo = 782
3rd beta 23 dpo = 5,362
Missing my puppy, but grateful to have shared a bond with her for two years.
I also haven't really had cravings or anything, and I've been eating pretty healthy. I wasn't really craving sweets etc... This week I feel like things have changed- and I'm blaming it on left over Halloween candy! I haven't been that bad with it, but I don't want to start bad habits now with being so close to the end of my pregnancy. I also feel like I've been more hungry this week. I've been gaining 1.5-2lbs per week , and I don't want to gain more than that!
^ I've been wanting those too like crazy. Chicken cooked any other way than deep fried is disgusting. Deep fried chicken is yummy though. Heck deep fried anything is awesome to me. I want.. No.. I need deep fried pickles, but have not been able to find anywhere in town that has them just yet. I also really like potatoes any way I can get them. I want a chicken fried steak and eggs. Yes please.
Man.. Why am I doing this to myself.. It is my GD screening this morning and all I want to do is stuff my face. Dang it.
Mom to a 2 year old baby girl, 2 week old baby boy, and one in Heaven.
In loving memory of our angel baby, with us for 4 weeks. Baby went to be with God July 24th, 2009.
I have struggled with my diet my entire pregnancy. I am normally anally healthy and always eat good but pregnancy hormones do something to me and I crave bad for you food. I just try to eat healthy 80% of the time and the other 20% of the time I just give into my craving and try not to beat myself up over my choices.
Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
I've been doing really bad myself... It's around this time of season that I stuff my face regardless...
Jus tlike "skybaby" It just so happens to be the time that I have to do the gloucose test as well... So tempting to stray away from healthy...