I'm obsessing over the nub!

Forum: 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By TiggersMommy
  • 1 Post By lainey0115
  • 1 Post By jen*

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 15th, 2013, 06:12 PM
jen*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm literally going crazy with this whole nub theory. I've spent so much time looking at other people's US's and analyzing nubs. I need nub intervention! I had my NT scan and MaterniT21 blood draw last Tuesday. The NT numbers were all great, which I was very happy to hear and baby was moving around like crazy during the US - so fun to see! Got some very cute pictures. I didn't ask the tech for a gender guess -- I feel annoying when I do that and with my 2nd son, DH asked at the NT appt and the tech said, "Oh we can't tell this early, blah blah" so I didn't want to feel chastised again.

I am beyond nervous about my MaterniT21 results. Whenever I think about the phone ringing and hearing the results my heart starts racing. I'm, of course, hoping above everything that everything checks out healthy and fine with the chromosomes and then the gender situation is causing me great anxiety. I'm worried about my feelings/reaction. I have two boys and I think I'm perfectly good with having a third (in fact I'm just assuming at this point that this baby is a boy) but I would be really excited to have a girl and with DH and I both being only children I feel a lot of pressure/added anxiety about having a girl for our families/moms. I know that there is NOTHING that will change what is and I know that I will ADORE a baby boy or girl, but I'm just scared of how I'll feel when it's official.

So anyway, back to the nubs. I'm trying to attach images here on the nub shots. In some of the US pics I think the nub looks very boy-ish and in other more girly. IDK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Any nub experts here? (OMG - how many times can I use NUB in one post?!?!?!?!)

December 15th, 2013, 06:17 PM
Justjessie's Avatar Really Just Angela
I can't tell. I thought girl in the first one but I can't tell in the second!!!
December 15th, 2013, 07:35 PM
I know! Me too - girly in the first, boyish in the 2nd. And I can't even begin to pretend I get the skull theory
December 15th, 2013, 08:18 PM
TiggersMommy's Avatar Super Mommy
You can't tell from that angle at all. For the child's sake, you should hope that's a leg or the poor boy is going to have to heft around a monster penis for the rest of his life
jen* likes this.

December 15th, 2013, 08:36 PM
Regular
Quote:
Originally Posted by TiggersMommy View Post
For the child's sake, you should hope that's a leg or the poor boy is going to have to heft around a monster penis for the rest of his life
lmao
jen* likes this.
December 16th, 2013, 03:24 AM
Haha! Ok- thank you for the bad angle info- maybe I will stop obsessing now although DH would be so proud if his third boy was hung like a stallion
Johnsgirlsx3 likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search