The whine thread

Forum: 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree45Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 19th, 2013, 08:12 AM
VallyD's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Erin *hug* Jackie whats their problem?
December 19th, 2013, 08:35 AM
Bluesstarz2's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Earthy.Mama View Post
Beyond pissed off. I swear I'm going to be 1/2 through this pregnancy before I ever get a f***ing appointment.
Are they just packed? Is this with your midwife?

December 19th, 2013, 09:01 AM
Earthy.Mama's Avatar .*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.
It's not her fault it's a $ issue because I got pregnant RIGHT as we were finishing up the cabin and xmas we are literally STRAPPED for dinero (we have to pay OOP), especially with DH's hours being cut until a month ahead b/c of dept. changes. Just really really bad timing.

I usually don't have an appt until around this time frame anyway, but the fact that I don't even have it scheduled yet is freaking me out I talked to DH and I'm going to contact the MW today to set up the 1st appt. Just a lot of ladies (here and other places online) are having a lot of preggo issues and I'm getting too anxious to make sure everything with baby is ok.

BLAH. Just waiting for her to reply and then I can relax
VallyD likes this.

Co-Host July 2014 DDC

December 19th, 2013, 09:16 AM
Well thats good that your getting it schedule. And this time of the year were always strapped for cash too because of the holidays.
Earthy.Mama likes this.

December 19th, 2013, 09:59 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I was supposed to go pick up a doppler I was going to borrow from a friend this morning. She messaged me on FB and said her son threw it down the stairs and destroyed it. I am so disappointed but part of me feels like she changed her mind about loaning it and made up the whole story. I don't really have the extra money to buy one right now thanks to Christmas and two birthdays three days after Christmas so I am bummed.
December 19th, 2013, 10:00 AM
I'm sorry Rachel

Co-Host July 2014 DDC

December 19th, 2013, 08:47 PM

This is what I just posted to my FB just now So funny....

I have definitely felt like the black sheep of society and FB today as everything I see I am on the opposite spectrum. Le sigh.... going to bed me thinks -- (and the smiley face thing) feeling very judgemental from afar because I'm not an a**hole who shoves what I think down your throat.
ZeeWP likes this.

Co-Host July 2014 DDC

December 19th, 2013, 08:56 PM
We've been in the waiting room at the er for almost two hours and not been seen. My husband is in extreme pain

December 19th, 2013, 10:05 PM
Mega Super Mommy
If I have to read one more post about Duck Dynasty I am going to be throat punching someone.
RhiettaP, VallyD and KDeats like this.
December 20th, 2013, 01:40 AM
brookes630's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm a little late to this thread, but I'm just tired of being sick and tired!! No one at work knows and I'm just tired of hiding it. I had a student ask what my deal was yesterday and if it was 'that time of the month'. (I teach high school) Yeah, so that didn't make me very happy!! I wanted to say no, its really because I feel like puking all over you (and I secretly was hoping that I could) and you are a jack****, but I really can't do that.

I'm also mad that my prescription for nausea ran out and I can't get it refilled for a few days thanks to insurance. For some reason, even though the doctor prescribed me a certain dose and then able to refill the prescription, the insurance company will not refill the prescription for an insanely long time. Ughhhh!!!

Okay, I'm done!! Thanks!!
VallyD likes this.

December 20th, 2013, 07:50 AM
Super Mommy
I don't know Brooke I would have thrown up on the kid and be like sorry, I guess that's my problem. SHEESH!

My whine was yesterday when my hemorrhoids were acting up and bleeding like the dickens. It was like I ate barbed wire or something. Thankfully It's died down but I went home from work and laid in bed till dinner and went back to bed afterwards and fell asleep early.

Now to survive the Christmas chaos!!
brookes630 likes this.
December 20th, 2013, 08:13 AM
Erin.EB's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My boss and my boss's boss are gone today which leaves me in charge (mwuahahaha) except the portal is down and I can't log in to work. I'm not sure if I'm really all that mad about this.

December 20th, 2013, 09:10 AM
Mega Super Mommy
We have a huge bag of cheetos and DH asked me not to eat them all so he can have some to take for his lunches. He has no idea what he is asking of me. All I can think about is that cheesy goodness.
December 20th, 2013, 09:19 AM
Leanne78's Avatar Nov 2012 DDC Co-Host
My whine today is that I am still nauseous and exhausted and have headaches almost daily now. I just can't seem to get ahead on anything at home and I'm stressing about how much all the Christmas gifts have cost. Too many people to buy for and my card is just getting wracked up. Tis the season....

December 20th, 2013, 12:56 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I haven't had a shred of nausea this entire pregnancy but I have felt two seconds away from puking all day long. Not cool!
December 21st, 2013, 11:24 AM
Super Mommy
My cat is really pissing me off. He never walked on me while I laid down and of course now that's all he wants to do is walk on my tummy. I know it won't do anything but it still pisses me off!! Ah feel so much better getting that off my chest!
Cobra867 likes this.
December 21st, 2013, 01:17 PM
razzledobe's Avatar <3
dang sorry you guys are having a rough time!!! I think tomorrow after tackling a 5 1/2 hour flight with an almost 3 year old I'll be posting up in here!
VallyD likes this.
December 21st, 2013, 02:14 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Totally unpregnancy related whine/rant. My dad sent me a text 1.5 hours ago saying that he took mom to the ER for chest pains and that they decided it wasn't a heart attack but were admitting her for testing including a heart cath and liver function tests. So I am freaking out because it's my mom and she is young and in relatively good health. So I go a whole hour freaking out about it and posted on my FB asking for prayers only to have MY mom respond and say it was my grandma, not her. So when my dad said mom he meant his mom. I am SO angry about it right now! I know he wasn't thinking about it but I was really worried. Not that I am not concerned about my grandma but she is 90 years old and her health is on the decline and I would expect this for her, not for my mom. UGH!
December 21st, 2013, 07:00 PM
Regular
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluesstarz2 View Post
We've been in the waiting room at the er for almost two hours and not been seen. My husband is in extreme pain
Oh no, is he okay??
December 21st, 2013, 09:59 PM
Veteran
This week has been one big tease of feeling well and feeling like crap. I just want to feel like myself, all day, not most of the day...
VallyD likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search