So the June DDC

Forum: 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By MommaHarvey

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 6th, 2014, 02:47 PM
Bluesstarz2's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Looks like one of there hosts lost her baby. I know that we don't know her at all but I was just thinking of messaging someone over there, and sending a card from our ddc to her. I don't know if that would be ok or if it would make things worse because I've never been in that situation but I thought maybe it would be nice. Thoughts?

January 6th, 2014, 02:54 PM
Earthy.Mama's Avatar .*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.
I think it's very nice. I was reading about her yesterday or the day before. I feel so sad for her

Co-Host July 2014 DDC

January 6th, 2014, 03:07 PM
colette20's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Thats so sweet of you dear

I think support, no matter where it comes from, is always appreciated during a time like this. I feel so awful for her.

January 6th, 2014, 03:09 PM
WannaBeMommaMe's Avatar Veteran
Omg. Poor Demi. I think a card would be very nice. I just went into the June DDC and read 'prayers for Demi'. It brought tears to my eyes.

Make a pregnancy ticker

Last edited by WannaBeMommaMe; January 6th, 2014 at 03:18 PM. Reason: Incomplete.
January 6th, 2014, 03:16 PM
softbreeze's Avatar Super Mommy
oh no, that is so heartbreaking. My friend here who was 21 weeks just delivered a son two days ago after finding out there was no longer a heartbeat when they went for their gender check. It si so heartbreaking and after so many losses myself I think a card would be really nice. It is always nice to know that someone is feeling for you when your in this position.
January 6th, 2014, 06:08 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I bounce back and forth between here and the June DDC. Demi is having a really rough time. She is back in the hospital tonight and will be there for at least 3 days. After giving birth the other there day she had to have a D&C to remove the placenta. She was have pain and discharge today so went back to the OB today. After a very long, painful US and exam it was determined that they didn't get all the placenta. She will have 2 days of antibiotics, and then another D&C on the third day. She is grieving very deeply, and doesn't seem to have a good support group near her. I think a card would be a very nice gesture. I know Jessica her cohost would have more info since she has been in primary contact with Demi.
laleighpop likes this.

January 7th, 2014, 06:36 AM
laleighpop's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
This is terrible news. We attended a funeral Sunday for some friends that lost their baby last week due to placental infection. She delivered prematurely (24 wks I think?) but they were able to hold their daughter for 2 hours before she passed.
It is absolutely heartbreaking, I cannot imagine what she is going through especially without support. I think a card would be very thoughtful though.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search